Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 42. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
This is a good project. ..  it serves a humanitarian cause
Also good website

Need help?  Pm me

Activity: 137
I think this is a great move to the positive direction. Talking about your People-oriented platform. Please work hard this is a massive project, I expect 100% success on this.
Activity: 406
Is the bounty live and how can take part in it?
Activity: 101
Interesting concept. Are you a competitor of the Ananas Foundation ? They also aim to use the Blockchain to deal with religious issues.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Empower people to donate for various causes ranging from poverty to terrorism prevention.

I support poverty donations. I really look forward in eradicating poverty.
Activity: 172
Crypto Hardcore
does this coin have a religious meaning?
I wanted to ask the same question  Smiley
Activity: 241
Yes, I really like the concept, especially Terrorism. It looks good. If you can add a private send to your wallet. It will be good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
The concept and the idea of Holycoin is simply great! project worthy of attention.What about social media?twitter|facebook|telegram ?Waiting bounty campaign Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We are developing a people-oriented platform based on the Ethereum blockchain using the holy coin as its main token of Proof-of-Stake.

The concept is fantastic. I think your team is also freat, after looking at your portfolios. Wish  you success. looking forward to ICO.
Activity: 55
I find it interesting that as part of the air drop it requires us to review the coin.  it is up to them to promote the coin, not random stranger most of whom will probably dump upon receiving.  It seems to be more of the same, yet another erc-20 token wanting to serve as a currency.  While they do seem to have a target use, why not just use ethereum and skip the erc-20?  Anyways that is my review, if given tokens via the airdrop, i'll hold and see what happens.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
hello community, I like the website, I like the idea. Need to clarify some tech details. Which blockchain technology you would like to take for this project?
Activity: 40
Creating a coin for humanitarian développement and helps for fundraising project involved around helping people and countries who need help is such a good idea and the way to developp it is very interesting too. good development !
Activity: 224
Can I participate twice in Airdrop?
Activity: 337
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Lets help using this coin. Help to make it successful.
Activity: 126
I love the idea. The name might be a little misleading if it's not meant as religious coin though. Maybe HelpCoin would have been a better choice, but the idea is great. Hopefully it's a huge success, for everyone involved and for everyone that you aim to help. Good luck!
Activity: 193
Really really nice to see that you connect social aspects with a future technology like Blockchain. I think this has a huge potential. Maybe also interesting regarding social projects: the European Union is searching for a good project in the social area connected to Blockchain and wants to spend 5 MEUR for the best. Sorry link Is only in German maybe someone has it in english: https://www.btc-echo.de/blockchain-wettbewerb-eu-setzt-5-millionen-euro-aus/

Good luck to you guys, I will keep an eye on it!
Activity: 57
What is holy about this coin?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
does this coin have a religious meaning?
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Charity is needed in this world an combining crypto with humanitarian actions is a good idea.
Activity: 294
Holy cow! amazing name to start with! interesting project as far as i looked into it. I've already seen some humanitarian prijects like this, but your websites and the project looks the most legit. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: