Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 38. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
This is a recognized undertaking project..That is the thing that I adore about it. The coordinators have recently put the group in mind,and not themselves. That is the thing that gives the undertaking it claim quality.. Itz likewise a decent approach to utilize the open doors or favorable circumstances of cryptographic forms of money to upset how philanthropy is done in the world.Am happy to be a partaker of this airdrop
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the coins being locked for the devs for 2 years is a brilliant move-- it goes to show that they're truly here to support the project and keep up with the users.

cheers for future developments!

take my word-- I'll be hodling this coin that's for sure 😊
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
greetings I think this project has potential has a good plan I hope you have a lot of success I will be on the lookout and I will follow closely all the news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Oh holy coin!. I like charitable projects. they only not care about money. they care about people too
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
This project very cool, we can help people around the world with this coin. Many people need our donation this company give us chance to help them.

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
So, if a member joins the aidrop and also slack then he gets 19 + 15 = 34 coins?
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
this is something new
and i hope this project goes well

holycoin
i can say its good coin
and i hope u can contribute on humanity and justice
Activity: 143
In simple words,this is a distinguished project. That's what I love about it. The organisers have just the community in mind,and not themselves. That's what gives the project it own strength.. Itz also a good way to use the opportunities or advantages of cryptocurrencies to revolutionise how charity is done in the world.Am glad to be a part.
Activity: 61
I always think these initiatives / projects are optimally set up because they give you the hope to have a solid foundation to build a great future project. If you do, you will have a great community with full confidence in you, and there will also be many investors in ico.
Interesting project, has the full potential to climb the rankings and keep up with other projects.

Good luck.
Activity: 49
In your application it use with Amazon! Is it possible to applicate with other merchamps?
Activity: 182
Wow holy fund is powered by amazon? Amazing... I want to stay updated with this project. More success.
Activity: 33
I like the fact that there is a low number of coins and that any coins not sold will be burnt.  Follow the plan and keep us in the loop please.  Thank you.
Activity: 378
i joined the airdrop any bounty campaign is alive to join it ? and exchange to etherdelta ?
Activity: 63
I like the idea that the main focus in charity.  There are a lot of people in need of a lot of things.  Hopefully this program can help where other organizations fail.  Thank you for a great idea.
Activity: 224
I plan on hodling HolyCoin for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
The website is done great and the mission of this token is something commendable.
But usually, such project like this has a team that only uses such good cause to cover their real intentions.
Of course, to earn money. So hopefully, this one will really implement what they intended to do.
And you can only determine their authenticity thru time. And we can't gauge that right now...
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hmmn it's took me for a while reviewing about this project and it's great. I'll keep an for this new developments and updates. Great dev done a very good job keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
You might want to check out Piety coin. Also has a spiritual theme, although it's more for personal use rather than charity fund raising.
Pages:
Jump to: