Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 4. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If the distribution of tokens for bounty members will be held once a week, when is the distribution of purchased tokens planned?

Since the issue of coins is gradual, so the Goldbox team will send tokens between the wallets of its members only after the end of ico sales.
And to what date will the ico sale of tokens be active? I want to know, after how much the distribution begins
Activity: 238
Hello guys, I would like to join this brillian ICO. And I have a question. During the preliminary sale you stimulate users with discounts and bonuses. What actions do you plan to launch in order to support the interest of investors and attract new users to the Goldbox platform?

After the Goldbox platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hi, What is the most valuable advantage of the Goldbox, which will help it become a winner in the market?
Activity: 294
If the distribution of tokens for bounty members will be held once a week, when is the distribution of purchased tokens planned?

Since the issue of coins is gradual, so the Goldbox team will send tokens between the wallets of its members only after the end of ico sales.
Activity: 62
Hello guys, I would like to join this brillian ICO. And I have a question. During the preliminary sale you stimulate users with discounts and bonuses. What actions do you plan to launch in order to support the interest of investors and attract new users to the Goldbox platform?
Is the conversion of the crypto currency for obtaining cash legal? Crypto is electronic money and they are not widespread in many countries yet? To tell you the truth, I've never heard before that it's so easy to translate a digital currency into your ordinary wallet.
Goldbox platform will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. The crypto currency is created on the basis of the blockbchain and it is decentralized. When you need to withdraw cash or pay for a purchase using a virtual Goldbox wallet, the conversion of the digital currency into a cache occurs at the expense of the mortgage that the platform gives. You leave a crypto currency as collateral to receive a fiat, and then you can return it.
Activity: 54
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Your idea is just universal for many people, good luck with the project. I want you to succeed and you have reached a new level. good luck to you. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful projects today! I am so very pleased to be part of this project.
Hello. Do you want to use Turing's artificial intelligence on the Goldbox platform? With what tasks will he help?
Goldbox AI analyzes the behavior of customers from the moment they enter the platform and helps to provide additional financial services, such as automatic approval of loan payments, monitoring of repayment terms and expiration dates. Automatic reminders provide all the automation functions required by the ecosystem.
Activity: 83
Hello guys, you are sooo cool! If I will own GOX crypto currency, can I also use it for a mortgage? If not for what services I can pay?
On the Goldbox platform, GOX is used to repay mortgages. And also if you hold GOX tokens you can use the services provided by the platform with the discount because you can use GOX tokens to offset up to 50% service fee.
Activity: 53
Hello. Do you want to use Turing's artificial intelligence on the Goldbox platform? With what tasks will he help?
I heard that you are going to issue your own debit card. For what payments can it be used? Can I just pay her for shopping at the store?
Yes, the GoldBox will issue a full-fledged bank debit card, with which you can pay for your purchases in stores and online, and use cash machines to withdraw cash.
Oh, it's just wonderful! Do you support contactless payments?
Yes, Goldbox card support the contactless (NFC) payments. And most importantly, your digital currency can be converted into any national currency you need to pay.
Activity: 73
Is the conversion of the crypto currency for obtaining cash legal? Crypto is electronic money and they are not widespread in many countries yet? To tell you the truth, I've never heard before that it's so easy to translate a digital currency into your ordinary wallet.
Activity: 48
Hello guys, you are sooo cool! If I will own GOX crypto currency, can I also use it for a mortgage? If not for what services I can pay?
copper member
Activity: 154
I heard that you are going to issue your own debit card. For what payments can it be used? Can I just pay her for shopping at the store?
Yes, the GoldBox will issue a full-fledged bank debit card, with which you can pay for your purchases in stores and online, and use cash machines to withdraw cash.
Oh, it's just wonderful! Do you support contactless payments?
Activity: 274
Goldbox looks very tempting even for cooperation. Do you offer an affiliate program? On what terms can you work with?
Yes, you can become a partner of Goldbox team to help them build a community. You need to write articles about the blockchain or Goldbox project every week, help with testing the trial version and organize the work of the community. Write your request to administrators of Goldbox in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken. What are the levels of the affiliate program and the benefits, you can read in the rules of the bounty. https://goldbox.io/bounty
Activity: 168
Hi there. You have a serious project, so I would like to know more about its structure and components
The Goldbox system consists of four main components. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel. You can read more in WP http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
copper member
Activity: 154
Activity: 58
Hi there. You have a serious project, so I would like to know more about its structure and components
Pages:
Jump to: