Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 10. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
Hello. The Goldbox team will start sending tokens after the end of the ICO sales period.
How do I know that the tokens have already arrived? Will they be refilled in my wallet, which I indicated during registration, or will they be stored on the internal wallet of the Goldbox platform?
No, GOX  tokens are not stored on the platform - it would not be so convenient for the users themselves. You will receive them directly to your wallet.
Activity: 238
If your system is so universal and gives you many opportunities to store and manage digital assets, why have not you found partner companies that would like to use Goldbox platform to support their services?
The Goldbox project plans to look for companies that are interested in cooperation, but the team will start searching only when the platform is ready. But as you rightly noted, the Goldbox is able to provide advantages not only to ordinary users, traders and miners, but also to prove useful to financial institutions, business structures and exchange services
Activity: 54
How can Goldbox platform ensure the liquidity of digital assets if you say that the user does not need to sell them?
Activity: 238
will the unsold tokens be burnt?
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and will never increase. Goldbox fund pool is initially confirmed by a smart contract and released gradually according to time and distribution mechanism. So, I think since tokens will be issued gradually, there will be no unsold coins that need to be burned.

Activity: 80
Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
Hello. The Goldbox team will start sending tokens after the end of the ICO sales period.
How do I know that the tokens have already arrived? Will they be refilled in my wallet, which I indicated during registration, or will they be stored on the internal wallet of the Goldbox platform?
Activity: 196
I would like to understand the question. If I can invest in a Goldbox project using bitcoin or etherium, what type of wallet should I have to get tokens?
The Goldbox takes a variety of digital assets as a means of paying tokens, but your wallet must accurately support the Etherium, because GOX is based on this blockchain.
Activity: 32
will the unsold tokens be burnt?
Activity: 151
If your system is so universal and gives you many opportunities to store and manage digital assets, why have not you found partner companies that would like to use Goldbox platform to support their services?
Merit: 1
I would like to understand the question. If I can invest in a Goldbox project using bitcoin or etherium, what type of wallet should I have to get tokens?
Activity: 80
Activity: 87
What services do you offer to users so that they can ensure a steady flow of digital currency to the platform? After all, while many prefer to just trade their assets
GoldBox solution will recognize the need for credible asset-backed credit by providing the crypto investors, and miners with access to cash loans based on their crypto holdings. After all, if the user holds the Gold Box GOX token, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Activity: 83
Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?
No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
And what are the conditions for such lending? I have not heard about the loans made on the basis of the blockchain.
The Goldbox platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly. The loan term is fixed on a daily basis and the user himself chooses how much he will pay daily or it will automatically be debited from the account to maturity of the loan.
This is indeed much more convenient than conventional credit systems. Why did you choose digital assets as not enough conventional funds for such operations?
With the rapid development of blockchain technology and the landing of a large number of applications, the global market value of digital assets and the holders of digital assets have grown swiftly. However a large number of digital assets sleep in the user's wallet and digital assets exchanges, the true value of digital assets has not been discovered! GoldBox strives to provide users with an integrated blockchain-based application to allow for safe storage of digital assets, fiat currency loans, digital assets mortgages, and management.
Activity: 210
I can not understand how I can use the digital currency for settlements in online stores? Many trading platforms have well-defined transaction methods and do not yet accept btc or eth.
To pay for services with digital assets as a normal currency, you simply need to activate the Goldbox application and use the legal currency obtained from the platform mortgage to conduct online and offline spending and ATM cash withdrawals.
Activity: 196
ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Yes, participation in the Goldbox ICO is allowed to residents of the United States. As for receiving funds in national currency, you will need to order a Goldbox card and use it for payment. Because GoldBox, through cooperation with banks, Visa and MasterCard issuers, jointly issued exclusive bank cards.
Does this mean that I can even buy tokens if I temporarily reside in another country?
Of course, there are no problems with this. Only residents of China can not participate in sales. All you need is to go through the KYC verification procedure and provide a copy of your passport or ID card to confirm your citizenship.
Activity: 58
I can not understand how I can use the digital currency for settlements in online stores? Many trading platforms have well-defined transaction methods and do not yet accept btc or eth.
Activity: 180
Hi. With your platform, can I quickly sell my bitcoins, or do you work not as a exchange?
No, Goldbox is not an exchange, it provides users with safe and efficient digital asset storage services. You do not have to sell your digital assets to get fiat currency. You can apply to the project and it will provide convenient and fast national currency loans.
And what are the conditions for such lending? I have not heard about the loans made on the basis of the blockchain.
The Goldbox platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly. The loan term is fixed on a daily basis and the user himself chooses how much he will pay daily or it will automatically be debited from the account to maturity of the loan.
This is indeed much more convenient than conventional credit systems. Why did you choose digital assets as not enough conventional funds for such operations?
Activity: 294
Hello. I realized that your platform will manage digital assets, but if we talk about token sales, then can I buy your coins for dollars?
Fiat currency is not used to sell Goldbox tokens. You can only buy them by investing bitcoin or etherium.
Activity: 224
ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Yes, participation in the Goldbox ICO is allowed to residents of the United States. As for receiving funds in national currency, you will need to order a Goldbox card and use it for payment. Because GoldBox, through cooperation with banks, Visa and MasterCard issuers, jointly issued exclusive bank cards.
Does this mean that I can even buy tokens if I temporarily reside in another country?
Activity: 83
Pages:
Jump to: