Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 5. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How much can I borrow? It should be no more than the amount received from converting crypto currency into dollars?

The amount of the loan you choose yourself and determine how much money will be returned every day to repay the loan. The Goldbox will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
And on the platform is only daily payments? Will I need to make them from the card or by bank transfer?
Yes, only daily. You choose the amount for daily payments on the loan, and from this will be calculated  the maturity of the debt. You can directly repay the local exchange rate currency through the MasterCard or by transferring money to the platform by purchasing a constant currency USDT in the market.
Activity: 93
Goldbox looks very tempting even for cooperation. Do you offer an affiliate program? On what terms can you work with?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Trading in digital assets is risky, and if you take it as a security, you can lose a lot in value, is not it? How do you plan to handle risks?
Of course, the Goldbox team is working to offer various solutions for fund management with different ability to bear risks, and will also cooperate with international third-party professional quantitative trading teams to realize asset maintenance and value increase for users through low-risk arbitrage and strategic trading in the international market.
Activity: 70
How much can I borrow? It should be no more than the amount received from converting crypto currency into dollars?

The amount of the loan you choose yourself and determine how much money will be returned every day to repay the loan. The Goldbox will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
And on the platform is only daily payments? Will I need to make them from the card or by bank transfer?
Activity: 112
Do you also have a bounty campaign?  Im interested to join, please.
Yes Goldbox has a very interesting bounty campaign, you can find all the information here https://goldbox.io/bounty or you can return to the first page of this thread and see the conditions
Activity: 210

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Do you also have a bounty campaign?  Im interested to join, please.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
data security is very important in our time is a good project I believe in its success
Activity: 88
Trading in digital assets is risky, and if you take it as a security, you can lose a lot in value, is not it? How do you plan to handle risks?
Activity: 70
Activity: 238
Greetings. Does Goldbox consider tokens from other ICO projects as digital currency and can they be used as a means to obtain loans?
Yes, if you have the popular tokens based that are based on the erc-20 protocol they can be stored on the Goldbox wallet and used for various purposes, including for lending. 
Activity: 204
This is not an ordinary decision to use crypto currency as a means of obtaining loan loans. How did you come up with such a concept?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The convenience of this process is that users do not need to undergo complex verification procedures (certification of revenues, assets), and this reduces the cost of financing the user.
But what possibilities do the use of tokens and crypto together with traditional methods of payment by fiat means?
At first sight, the digital currency wallet development path is very similar to the traditional payment tool development path. On the other hand, due to the special nature of digital currency, the matching wallet market will also exhibit new features. For example, the unique POS (Proof of Stake) mining in digital currency determines the holder’s income according to the number and time of the user’s holding digital currency. For a large number of currency holders, the Goldbox will support POS.
Activity: 84
Greetings. Does Goldbox consider tokens from other ICO projects as digital currency and can they be used as a means to obtain loans?
Activity: 252
Hi all. When using Goldbox wallet, can I deposit only one type or several? And will the conversion function?

You can use all popular crypto-currencies and manage them from the platform. GoldBox is the multicurrency wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies
Activity: 52
This is not an ordinary decision to use crypto currency as a means of obtaining loan loans. How did you come up with such a concept?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The convenience of this process is that users do not need to undergo complex verification procedures (certification of revenues, assets), and this reduces the cost of financing the user.
But what possibilities do the use of tokens and crypto together with traditional methods of payment by fiat means?
Activity: 40
Hi all. When using Goldbox wallet, can I deposit only one type or several? And will the conversion function?
Activity: 238
Activity: 204
Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
This is exactly the way you asked about. The user confirms his identity and name, with the help of a passport or ID card verification.
Probably this is the best method but also the longest. How long will it take to wait for the Goldbox team to confirm my data?
The audit status will be updated after the review is completed within 3 working days.
Activity: 52
Activity: 62
Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
This is exactly the way you asked about. The user confirms his identity and name, with the help of a passport or ID card verification.
Probably this is the best method but also the longest. How long will it take to wait for the Goldbox team to confirm my data?
Pages:
Jump to: