Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 6. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I know your project offers a profitable system for managing crypto currency, but often just a good concept is not enough to find users. What marketing methods do you plan to use to spread the information about the platform?
Goldbox will use 10% of the funds collected during the pre-ico and ico sale for marketing tasks. Now the bounty program is ongoing. Maybe later team will start a new roud of airdrop, but they say about it later. And how I see Goldbox ICO has good community and this project attract new users often.
Activity: 154
I know that often to participate in facebook bounty campaign the project sets a limit of friends that a member of the bounty should have. What are your rules?
Yes, you are right, that your application for joining the Goldbox facebook campaign approved, you need to have at least 100 friends. Please note this should be friends, not subscribers. And also is important that users who find use of multiple accounts will be blacklisted.
Activity: 204
Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
This is exactly the way you asked about. The user confirms his identity and name, with the help of a passport or ID card verification.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I know that often to participate in facebook bounty campaign the project sets a limit of friends that a member of the bounty should have. What are your rules?
Activity: 67
Hey guys, I need your help. If I have a problem with registering on the site, what should I do? I enter my mail, the verification key comes to me, I press to confirm, and the form again asks for the verification key.
Activity: 266
How can I calculate how many tokens I can get for $100? Will the price change depending on the stage of sales?
So far, the Goldbox developers have not changed the price of the tokens on their site or in the white paper, and with the current exchange rate of $ 0.2 per token, you will get 500 GOX.
Activity: 62
Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
Activity: 69
Hi guys. I know your project offers a profitable system for managing crypto currency, but often just a good concept is not enough to find users. What marketing methods do you plan to use to spread the information about the platform?
Activity: 204

Activity: 56
How can I calculate how many tokens I can get for $100? Will the price change depending on the stage of sales?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Am happy to be amongst teams with awesome minds and brains. I see this project as a promising one with unique platforms.
What security measures are you going to implement on the Goldbox? Do you use separate cocks, special codes or other means?
GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. And to achieve synchronization of data, wallets in real time check records for compliance. If the information on the cold and hot storages will be different, the work of the wallet will be suspended in order to control the difference in the balance difference.
This is a reasonable solution, but will you apply the protection of the user data itself, and not just the digital assets, so that outsiders can not illegally enter the user's private area?
When the user registers on the Goldbox site, he will be sent a code to his personal email and without his confirmation it is impossible to enter the personal cabinet.
Activity: 62
Activity: 94
What security measures are you going to implement on the Goldbox? Do you use separate cocks, special codes or other means?
GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. And to achieve synchronization of data, wallets in real time check records for compliance. If the information on the cold and hot storages will be different, the work of the wallet will be suspended in order to control the difference in the balance difference.
This is a reasonable solution, but will you apply the protection of the user data itself, and not just the digital assets, so that outsiders can not illegally enter the user's private area?
Activity: 252
Do you have restrictions on the circle of users? Can commercial companies use the Goldbox platform to solve their financial problems?
Goldbox is committed to providing a safe, convenient, and efficient digital asset platform for the public. Every users and companies can conveniently use their digital assets anytime and anywhere to enrich the application scenarios of blockchain technology and the digital currency, promoting its service for commercial progress and social development. This is the purpose of the Goldbox is to allow single users and entire corporations to manage digital assets in the best way for themselves.
Activity: 94
Activity: 83
Do you have restrictions on the circle of users? Can commercial companies use the Goldbox platform to solve their financial problems?
Activity: 274
Do you think that users will like the idea of your project? Why would they want to invest in your platform, not some other one?
Goldbox strives to build a fair, open, healthy, sharing, and jointly built blockchain ecoplatform, inspiring users to actively participate in ecological construction, and users share the value created by the platform. Maximize the value of user assets, and use the development and application of blockchain technology to create value for users and create value for society.
Activity: 210
Hello. If I have never used the WeChat, should I necessarily have it to participate in the bounty campaign?
The bounty rules say that in order to participate you need to join a Goldbox group in telegram, twitter, facebook and wechat. Team will use Telegram and Wechat to contact all users participating in the bounty event. If you have at least telegram, it will be enough to comply with the rules.
Pages:
Jump to: