Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 14. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.
Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Great to see a token sale date finally being set, but hope the team will live up to its expectations

Gonetwork is currently hiring on their website: https://gonetwork.co/jobs
a legit team with a legit purpose, working to improve ether platform to better businesses
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
GoNetwork coin project is worthy of heavy participation in ICO, the technology of the team I know is very good.

The team behind the coin is legit, Gonetwork team is very capable and their ambitious goal is to scale ethereum blockchain in mobile platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you have a video to release soon regarding the testnet? I'm not a tech person. I hope video will release soon to understand more in gonetwork.tnx
Activity: 574
Their ico is very late ... I remember when they were saying that they will be ready in mid december ... I dont know what to think about this project now ... Im really suprised of this ICO registration, we need to get every personal informations about urselfs ...

Gonetwork is a legit project, team very capable and the delay probably due to the team figuring out to make sure that the ICO is compliance with SEC and politics

It seems to me that GoNetwork doesn`t launch the tokensale in a timely manner. If they did not manage to do this in December-January, then perhaps it would be worthwhile for the team to shift their ICO for the summer and reorient the development to the EOS platform. It would be reasonable both from a technical point of view - and with the marketing one.

Gonetwork focuses on their priority tast, such as working out the logistics and legal documents, not conflicting with SEC, etc...and offer a fair Dutch Auction token sale system

Ok but it shouldn't take years to have clarity for all those issues. Other projects also delay but at some point they get started.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Great to see a token sale date finally being set, but hope the team will live up to its expectations
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 I'll definitely pass on your opinion to the team to be looked at. Thank you for your attention and suppor
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
GoNetwork coin project is worthy of heavy participation in ICO, the technology of the team I know is very good.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Error details: Pending manual approval

how fix it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Their ico is very late ... I remember when they were saying that they will be ready in mid december ... I dont know what to think about this project now ... Im really suprised of this ICO registration, we need to get every personal informations about urselfs ...

Gonetwork is a legit project, team very capable and the delay probably due to the team figuring out to make sure that the ICO is compliance with SEC and politics

It seems to me that GoNetwork doesn`t launch the tokensale in a timely manner. If they did not manage to do this in December-January, then perhaps it would be worthwhile for the team to shift their ICO for the summer and reorient the development to the EOS platform. It would be reasonable both from a technical point of view - and with the marketing one.

Gonetwork focuses on their priority tast, such as working out the logistics and legal documents, not conflicting with SEC, etc...and offer a fair Dutch Auction token sale system
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Exactly, we have nothing to worry about the delays because if we seen how market is not good at this moment starting from january. To take it shortly they are full responsible for what they are doing so we have to follow if we were really want to invest in this ico it test our patience.
Absolutely right. Now the market environment is really bad. It has hurt the enthusiasm of a large number of people.

Crypto market is subject to high volatility, where most altcoins follow btc price, thus, due your diligence and invest in project which you have confident
Hi. I would like to know what the average price per GoNetwork token in personal sales is. I do undestand if you can not disclose this information publicly, but if that's the case, say it and I've done that question. Because I could not find an answer on any of the information from your project, so I asked here

I believe the crowdsale will be Dutch Auction, where everyone will pay the lowest price, so that its a fair crowdsale for every one, no private/presale bonus.
GoNetwork coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.

Gonetwork design is to scale Ethereum, they will mostly work with mobile platform, where now majority of populations are using smartphones for their daily tasks, this can significantly scale ethererum network
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
GoNetwork's ICO has two major issues that are unknown end date and hardcap. They also did not specify how Ducth Auction will end up so the community can easily imagine the sale process. All scenarios are possible, including ICO, which will have a very large hardcap.
Activity: 406
GoNetwork coin project technology is very good, this project is worth investing, it should have a good income.
Activity: 476
Hi. I would like to know what the average price per GoNetwork token in personal sales is. I do undestand if you can not disclose this information publicly, but if that's the case, say it and I've done that question. Because I could not find an answer on any of the information from your project, so I asked here
Activity: 518
He lost the best time, but he wants to be the best company, hope to project success.
Pages:
Jump to: