Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 17. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Seems to be a lot of people confused on if its a private sale, presale or if or when the crowdsale is, its probably better to join their telegram announcement channel where they update the community

It seems, that their private sale ongoing now. But they dont have hardcap. They can raise 100+ mln usd and price will be cheaper on exchanges.

Unfortunately, this situation has already been repeated a couple of times with recently released projects. Although the idea and the hype around them was very decent. Let's see, maybe everything will be different here.

That's the issue with raising a ton of money. The upside potential after getting on exchanges diminishes with every dollar you collect during your ICO.

Anyone knows how much the team generated from the Private sale? and what is the bonus, timeframe when tokens unlock?
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Finally have the further information:KYC for publicsale will start in mid to late May. Dutch Auction will start in June.
any source to the info? Dutch Auction is the way to go, offering fair price to everyone, more parallel to the decentralize concepts
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Finally have the further information:KYC for publicsale will start in mid to late May. Dutch Auction will start in June.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Seems to be a lot of people confused on if its a private sale, presale or if or when the crowdsale is, its probably better to join their telegram announcement channel where they update the community

It seems, that their private sale ongoing now. But they dont have hardcap. They can raise 100+ mln usd and price will be cheaper on exchanges.

Unfortunately, this situation has already been repeated a couple of times with recently released projects. Although the idea and the hype around them was very decent. Let's see, maybe everything will be different here.

That's the issue with raising a ton of money. The upside potential after getting on exchanges diminishes with every dollar you collect during your ICO.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
For success work hard!
Sounds good! Glad to hear about this project. Anyone here is looking for a meme competition. I would like to inform you a new project. This project is leading by @SciDexofficial. Great project so far. Good chance to win some good cash if you are the winner. Smiley
Activity: 588
I sometimes think that the developers of this project are all doing fun and are not going to start collecting. So long to pull the rubber should still be able to wonder if so long was the preparation then how long will take the launch of the finished product then?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,
MKK Pool has a deal with GoNetwork with 25% bonus. Discord: https://discord.gg/MyJwsb5 Telegram: https://t.me/mkkpool
Every relevant deal details: https://[Suspicious link removed]/oNJ3rd
They seem to be reliable, they done among others NEXO, NEXO tokens have been distributed successfully.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As far as I understand, before there was a great interest in this project. But the organization is much too messed and the result is what we see now. That the news not very many. A few days ago I saw heard about  kyc for tokensale is starting soon. But now I think to look after entering the market.  Cry

They even dont have whitepaper right now and dont have hardcap (they want to raise as much as possible as I understand). And they have a crazy hype. This world going crazy...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
As far as I understand, before there was a great interest in this project. But the organization is much too messed and the result is what we see now. That the news not very many. A few days ago I saw heard about  kyc for tokensale is starting soon. But now I think to look after entering the market.  Cry

That is good so they have no limit only the tokens that are about to be sold. It was too long ago and most awaited in some telegram channels. It will surely be sold out by the tokens available for this either pre sale or public sale.

What you say about? You looks like older member but cant understand, mate? Are you remmeber Bancor? They also had no limit for tokens sale. And what happened than? Price still much less than on ICO. They must have hard cap. And not so big.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

That is good so they have no limit only the tokens that are about to be sold. It was too long ago and most awaited in some telegram channels. It will surely be sold out by the tokens available for this either pre sale or public sale.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
i am participating in signature bounty starting from this week. but the campaign started in november, and still the registration is open.. i am starting to think that bounty participants won't get acceptable and adequate money.. and still no information about the dates of ico

official website said  Signature bounty will end at the end of may, is now in private, public offering date still need to wait.

Guess the ICO will starts sometimes in May? any idea when Gonetwork white paper will be release?
Have started to process private presale since April 18th. The details of KYC for public tokensale will be announced in a few weeks.

Private pre-sale still ongoing? Which discounts and when main sale starts? What overall hardcap? Why any info?
Activity: 518
i am participating in signature bounty starting from this week. but the campaign started in november, and still the registration is open.. i am starting to think that bounty participants won't get acceptable and adequate money.. and still no information about the dates of ico

official website said  Signature bounty will end at the end of may, is now in private, public offering date still need to wait.

Guess the ICO will starts sometimes in May? any idea when Gonetwork white paper will be release?
Have started to process private presale since April 18th. The details of KYC for public tokensale will be announced in a few weeks.
Activity: 84
. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.
Activity: 14
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC at the end of March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
The team had gone through a lot of research and thoughts before deciding to go with a dutch auction. The decision was made for the benefit and fairness of the broader community.  1. We want to avoid creating a gas war like many other projects. We believe it’s ridiculous for our supporters to pay $800USD in gas for an allocation of 1-2ETH or even less. While it’s not a big number for someone who comes in with 100ETH, but it does become a nightmare for those who are planning to contribute 1ETH or less, and we don’t think it’s fair.  With Dutch Auction's model, the cap on the first couple of days is set in a way so it couldn't be reached at all. This will make it possible for our early believers to support with whichever the purchase amount they like; and at the same time, be able to get in with a plenty of time. We hate to have our supporters stay up late at night, or have interference with their work and study because they are trying to squeeze into our tokensale, which would only last for a matter of minutes or a few hours. Our goal is to create a better and happier community, by achieving our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. Not introduction of misery at the very start of the project with tokensales. Furthermore, with Dutch Auction model, every buyer will be paying the same price per token at the end. If the last buyer in the auction was lucky enough to purchase GoToken at the cheapest price, then every single buyer will end up paying that lowest possible price.  Cheesy

with the Dutch auction, token sale price will be more fair, and prevent whales from accumulating Gonetwork tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: