Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 13. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
GoNetwork the ICO heat of this coin project is pretty good. What are the planned exchanges for the project team? Looking forward to a good profit
They have not taken any further actions on the exchanges. Moreover, i didn't see if the ico is being started or sold there are no longer reliable sources of news here from now and then they keep very silent that made me think why ian balina decided to leave this go network. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added GoNetwork  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gonetwork/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to GoNetwork ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
Good encryption currency to promote marketing site, let every successful landing a good project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added GoNetwork  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/gonetwork/

https://i.imgur.com/X2smRdV.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to GoNetwork ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
Activity: 336
GoNetwork the ICO heat of this coin project is pretty good. What are the planned exchanges for the project team? Looking forward to a good profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Saw some open questions and crucial considerations about the whitepaper of this ICO project here. Such as:
  • Why the value of transactions increases monotonically and is it sustainable
  • Claims on the internal research that has not been verified by an independent party

Thoughts?

what is increase monotically means? There questions may be best to ask Gonetwork team on their telegram channel, the founders probably have the answers to these questions
Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.

I think it's a strange strategy to raise money by keeping silence.. I don't think this is the reason, they don't give us any information...

Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.

Agree with you, no official information at all. Even if I find something here, in this thread, I want to check it, but I don't know where i can do it.. Very strange.. and they used to be a very high rated ICO, but after this long-term silence and uncertainty it has changed. If we look at Icodrops interest, it has changed to neutral..
Does have some delays, but is still bullish on Ethernet infrastructure projects, hope to have good returns.

How will Gonetwork scale ether mobile platform? How is it different from other scaling blockchain technology such as sharding and plasma?

they dont have any clear information or comparisons with other blockchain. In whitepaper only links to Wikipedia or other projects quotes.

Reading from their website and white paper, some of the founders have previous experience delivering apps to millions of users, Gonetwork has some great founders and visionaries!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Why they are not disclose hardcap? We must know hiow much they raising money. And must have detailed plan for what this money intented
I think the team wants to raise as much money as possible. It is for this reason that they give us very little information.

I think it's a strange strategy to raise money by keeping silence.. I don't think this is the reason, they don't give us any information...

Did the ICO has done? I haven't seen any informations about it or maybe im too late for that. It seems to be that we are asking everyone who knows the answer because there are no updates here. Even though it was a very high rated ICO.

Agree with you, no official information at all. Even if I find something here, in this thread, I want to check it, but I don't know where i can do it.. Very strange.. and they used to be a very high rated ICO, but after this long-term silence and uncertainty it has changed. If we look at Icodrops interest, it has changed to neutral..
Does have some delays, but is still bullish on Ethernet infrastructure projects, hope to have good returns.

How will Gonetwork scale ether mobile platform? How is it different from other scaling blockchain technology such as sharding and plasma?

they dont have any clear information or comparisons with other blockchain. In whitepaper only links to Wikipedia or other projects quotes.
Activity: 5
Saw some open questions and crucial considerations about the whitepaper of this ICO project here. Such as:
  • Why the value of transactions increases monotonically and is it sustainable
  • Claims on the internal research that has not been verified by an independent party

Thoughts?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Activity: 462
Our public token sale will start on June 11st. Once the effective hard cap is reached the dutch auction will end. The longest time the dutch auction can run for is 28 days regardless whether or not the effective hard cap can be reached.

So how much is Gonetworm going to raise for the public crowdsale, Dutch Auction? Was there an earlier private/presale? what was the bonus?
Activity: 81
Our public token sale will start on June 11st. Once the effective hard cap is reached the dutch auction will end. The longest time the dutch auction can run for is 28 days regardless whether or not the effective hard cap can be reached.

Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

Nah, I think the team is doing an Dutch auction, to make it possibly fair for everyone participating in Gonetwork Crowdsale, you can find more info, white paper, and team, etc...on their website. Team is legit!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
That is very much the organizers delayed the initial sale of the coins. I see now the start will be on June 11. And then, if there is an opportunity to raise more money, who will refuse big money.
No, the official website shows that public sales will start in June 11th. The reward discount is changed a day. This is a big change.

Public token sale date: 11th June 2018!
Day 1 BONUS: 15%
Day 2 BONUS: 10%
Day 3 BONUS: 5%
Day 4 Onwards: no bonus
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
No, the official website shows that public sales will start in June 11th. The reward discount is changed a day. This is a big change.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

This just means that they are very greedy. I cant understand people who investing in such projects. Tokens will be trading much more cheaper on exchanges if they will raised 100 mln usd for example.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Maybe it's because of the Dutch auction, there's a lot of uncertainty in the short term, because each transaction is different, and it takes a process, I think.
Activity: 168
Hi admin, during KYC registration I entered 1 ETH contribution, however, if I would like to contribute more than 1 ETH during ICO, is that ok?
Pages:
Jump to: