Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 38. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
ICO is taking quite some time, so I decided to use my ETH on something else while I wait.
When a date is announced I'll think about buying some more ETH.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
So, as I understand it, if you have 200 ETH  in your wallet, you will get 60k GOT tokens?

Is it better to participate in the ICO or just participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm really interested in this project too, it sounds just great if they can achieve their plans.

They're close to ICO but didn't announce about the terms yet. That's quite strange.  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
At the last check, I think the whitelisting is over now. i go an email stating this.

I didn't get one. From which email address was it? There is no announcement and the form is still up and open.
Activity: 15
At the last check, I think the whitelisting is over now. i go an email stating this.
WARNING!
ICO HAS NOT STARTED!
Do NOT believe people or groups who say there is a private presale.
Dev team WILL NEVER ask for your money or ETH/BTC in private messages or emails.
Official emails are thru [email protected].
Hi dev. I appreciate your coin, you have very attractive airdrop program. However, you do not have a bounty program.

Bonus programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

The Bounty is available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gonetwork-winner-of-ethwaterloo-update-nov-26-2349485
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi dev. I appreciate your coin, you have very attractive airdrop program. However, you do not have a bounty program.

Bonus programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Activity: 336
I see the admin in the telegram chat keep mentioning they could do a dutch auction like raiden did.

I understand the concept of a dutch auction. What I didn't quite understand in researching raidens ICO was the hardcap. It seems to me like there was no hardcap.

Without hardcap it will be difficult to determine our token value. I think this would be a terribe solution.

Please tell me i'm missing something.

I dont have any details either but I think there will be a fix hardcap/softcap.
Activity: 44
I see the admin in the telegram chat keep mentioning they could do a dutch auction like raiden did.

I understand the concept of a dutch auction. What I didn't quite understand in researching raidens ICO was the hardcap. It seems to me like there was no hardcap.

Without hardcap it will be difficult to determine our token value. I think this would be a terribe solution.

Please tell me i'm missing something.
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
come on ,start pre-sale and crowd-sale quickly ,cannt wait to take part in .

Relax young padawan Smiley
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
come on ,start pre-sale and crowd-sale quickly ,cannt wait to take part in .
Activity: 308
You wait several months and as a result you do not have time to buy anything at the pre-sale..
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
It seems like a nice project, will definitely participate Smiley
Activity: 994
monitor this project so it starts presale. Many are waiting for this project so support from many parties can make a bright success
What is ethwaterloo all about. When is the ICO.

EthWaterloo is an Ethereum hackathon where teams solve a problem and come up with software that can have positive impact on the world.

GoNetwork team was one of the winners this year, showing how they can come up with viable products that can revolutionize the world. Smiley Watch out for the ICO, hoping it will be late Jan to early Feb. The team is working on the MVP and a good ICO model.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
"Scalability and low cost" that's what ethereum really need. GoNetwork is gaining a lot of attention. Lets get to know when the ICO would be conducted.

A deep understanding of it, GoNetwork is a good project, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. Get ready for the ETH chips and wait for the official release of the latest news. It should be quick. Wink

Can't wait to get in this project!

me too... and the ICO date is taking soooo looonnnnggg  to be announced  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What is ethwaterloo all about. When is the ICO.
Activity: 17
"Scalability and low cost" that's what ethereum really need. GoNetwork is gaining a lot of attention. Lets get to know when the ICO would be conducted.

A deep understanding of it, GoNetwork is a good project, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. Get ready for the ETH chips and wait for the official release of the latest news. It should be quick. Wink

Can't wait to get in this project!
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: