Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 40. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
ICO will be in this year or in 2018? Why no news anywhere about exact date? Better to make ICO after New year I think  Huh

there is no exactly time for crownd-sale , i think will be in Q1 2018 .  personal i will invest this project .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi guys, which means "Contribution Size" in the questionnaire in white list?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICO will be in this year or in 2018? Why no news anywhere about exact date? Better to make ICO after New year I think  Huh
Activity: 199
Mercy
Nice. Good luck with your project Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
This looks really interesting
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
When they will announce token sale date?
I cant understand about aidrop. How much in total they will give tokens?

sorry for that. Please wait patiently for the announcements. Join our announcement telegram Smiley
A highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum I think a lot of projects do this .. boss. network app based technology blockchain .. but hopefully can be superior to other competitors

This project just won the ethwaterloo Smiley with Vitalik as a judge on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum I think a lot of projects do this .. boss. network app based technology blockchain .. but hopefully can be superior to other competitors
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
GONETWORK — RASHID KHAN, CEO, AND XUN CAI, COO — HIGHLY SCALABLE, LOW-COST MOBILE NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ETHEREUM

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/gonetwork-rashid-khan-ceo-xun-cai-coo-highly-scalable-low-cost-mobile-network-infrastructure-ethereum/
One of the biggest problems with blockchain currently is that it cannot handle large amounts of transactions at the same time, and such transactions are not inexpensive–for example, many blockchains cannot handle more than three or four transactions per second.

As adoption of blockchain technology grows, this problem will only get larger. To solve this, GoNetwork has developed a mobile network infrastructure for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens that would allow thousands of transactions per second.

Being able to scale to allow this many transactions simultaneously would have the effect of reducing the cost per transaction, and would be ideal for anyone who is creating their own business or application that requires fast and cheap transactions. Their idea was one of the winning submissions at the ETHWaterloo Hackathon.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
When they will announce token sale date?
I cant understand about aidrop. How much in total they will give tokens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
So, they have official company right now or not? Why they registered company several times? What happen with previous?

The team had to consider many things. Here is the official statement:

We had previously thought to conduct the ICO under Infinidy. After consulting with our advisors, we have decided to set up a new company to do the ICO and to provide some of the services required to build out the platform. While we are still working through the legalities and tax considerations, we have set up a new company, being GoNetwork Canada Inc. GoNetwork Canada Inc. will either be used for the ICO or will be affiliated with, and provide services, to the entity that will do the ICO. GoNetwork Canada is registered in Ontario province of Canada.
Thanks for the full explanation of this issue! I do not doubt this project at all, and I expect only good results!

good news...all this means that project is in good hands... legal stuff is hawfull and can kill you...
take your time to do things right. confidence in this project is high...you will not let us down
Activity: 350
You have the signature of the company and how to join it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
So, they have official company right now or not? Why they registered company several times? What happen with previous?

The team had to consider many things. Here is the official statement:

We had previously thought to conduct the ICO under Infinidy. After consulting with our advisors, we have decided to set up a new company to do the ICO and to provide some of the services required to build out the platform. While we are still working through the legalities and tax considerations, we have set up a new company, being GoNetwork Canada Inc. GoNetwork Canada Inc. will either be used for the ICO or will be affiliated with, and provide services, to the entity that will do the ICO. GoNetwork Canada is registered in Ontario province of Canada.
Thanks for the full explanation of this issue! I do not doubt this project at all, and I expect only good results!
All things will be announce through our Telegram announcement: https://t.me/gonetworkAnn
I joined your Community Telegrams, a very useful thing to wait for news and follow messages
Great project! I heard a lot of good things about the team! I join you! I will be glad to support you! Cheesy
Activity: 258

the same question as mine
All things will be announce through our Telegram announcement: https://t.me/gonetworkAnn
Activity: 224
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
anyone knews what was the bonus rate for the pre?

Details for the presale and ICO are being finalized
Activity: 280
anyone knews what was the bonus rate for the pre?
Pages:
Jump to: