Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 35. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
someone got the tokens for Airdrop?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It seems lots of people are looking forward to this ICO.
I will certainly keep an eye on it.
Activity: 98
I am from a country that is prohibited to participate the ico, but I currently live in another country. So if the government id works( I have the government I'd from the country I reside now) I'd I should be able to pass KYC, that's my concern
+1, in the same vein, can I submit my KYC procedure using the residence permit issued by the country where I live most recently?
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
when will crowd-sale start , i hold my eth for long time ,cann't waitting for take part in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I have filled whitelist form, but do not received anything yet, is it normal?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
How long will tokens be frozen during ICO? 2 month?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
When did ICO begin?
I can't wait.
Activity: 602
Can I still participate in the airdrop? Or should I wait for ICO now? Do I need to check the "KYC" data?
Activity: 392
I am from a country that is prohibited to participate the ico, but I currently live in another country. So if the government id works( I have the government I'd from the country I reside now) I'd I should be able to pass KYC, that's my concern
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
How long is GoNetwork open ICO?The waiting days always feel like a long time.

The GoNetwork team is working hard to get everything up and running. From what I know, They're setting their office in Canada (They will create a new company for the ico and distribution of Tokens ~ GoNetwork inc.) This is a really important step. If the team rushes everything as the investors want, It'll definitely fail. They should take their time.
Opening an office in Canada is really a significant event! And maybe that's why we see such delays! I hope that soon everything will be fine
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hello! When do you planning launch the ico campaign? Estimated date? I couldn't find that info.
As far as I know there's no fixed date yet, just End of January - February. They also didn't decide how to distribute the tokens, but it seems to be a dutch auction.

Yes, you're right
Dutch auction? I saw something exactly like this on the raiden ico. If i'm not mistaken the price will be established at the end of the ico.
We've been waiting so long! I like this project and I'm waiting for the ICO to start, I hope that my expectations will not be in vain! We would rather have a date!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 SmileyHi GoNetwork Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The GoNetwork team is working hard to get everything up and running. From what I know, They're setting their office in Canada (They will create a new company for the ico and distribution of Tokens ~ GoNetwork inc.) This is a really important step. If the team rushes everything as the investors want, It'll definitely fail. They should take their time.
Activity: 462
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I can not understand - why Twitter and Facebook accounts for a month keep silence? What is the GoNetworkTeam doing? When do they plan to start?

Same question from me too...This is must be answered to be sure that this will be avoided in future discussions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I can not understand - why Twitter and Facebook accounts for a month keep silence? What is the GoNetworkTeam doing? When do they plan to start?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi Gonetwork team

I'm still unable to access your WP, I always get error(404), could you maintain the link?

thank
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Hi Dev. I still can’t believe that I have been an active member who filled in google docs forms at least 3 times since early November 2017 & I have never had a reconfirmation whitelist reply but yet other members are receiving them regularly.
I've received my confirmation e-mail within 1 hour, after i've submit whitelist form. I know it's a bad idea but try to resubmit your request with another email(gmail, yahoo, etc). Who knows, maybe this will help you.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Dev. I still can’t believe that I have been an active member who filled in google docs forms at least 3 times since early November 2017 & I have never had a reconfirmation whitelist reply but yet other members are receiving them regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: