Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Goodomy - From the Creator of the first ICO - v1.0 on August 24th!! - page 10. (Read 15011 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
How is it possible for a shop to offer a new iPhone for $1.25 or a restaurant to sell a pizza for 5 cents and still make a profit? REMI makes it possible. That is why Goodomy will dominate!

Creator of the ICO
Very nice and interesting project,I like with this project
Egretia

Thanks. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Creator of the ICO
Does the project already have competitors in this area?
egretia

No. It's an entirely new kind of economy for retail transactions. 'Retail Mining' and duplex transactions are both a Goodomy first.

The closest competitors, from all that I know, would be Amazon and WalMart. However, it is possible for a retail store to offer prices on Shopomy that are much less than WalMart (using REMI) and still make a good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does the project already have competitors in this area?
egretia
Creator of the ICO
The project is really interesting and promising. I believe that it will have a bright future.

Yes, we're only getting started. 2 billion consumers that use Android phones are waiting for us!

(Keep in mind that at just 1 million Shopomy users, Goodomy could very well take the top spot from Bitcoin!)
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Very nice and interesting project,I like with this project
Egretia
Creator of the ICO
Hi,

What do you think about the Android version compatibility? Will there be critical security issues or feature failure if you make the apps backward compatible with at least Android V4 or lower?? That will open up to many more users who are holding on to their older phones ....

Hi. Shopomy is built for 6.0 and above, due to some of the features, but works fine on 5.1 most times. This makes it available to about 75% of all Android users, though it's not compatible with certain devices and those with custom ROMs.

If we make it available for 4.0 a number of its features will either be slow or disabled. Have you tried it on Android 4?

There are some who tried and the app won't even show up in the app search of their devices.

Google probably limited the display and download to those whose devices are compatible. We wouldn't be able to make it available for the ~21% percent of users using less than 5.0 without taking out some essential features, unfortunately.
Activity: 30
Hi,

What do you think about the Android version compatibility? Will there be critical security issues or feature failure if you make the apps backward compatible with at least Android V4 or lower?? That will open up to many more users who are holding on to their older phones ....

Hi. Shopomy is built for 6.0 and above, due to some of the features, but works fine on 5.1 most times. This makes it available to about 75% of all Android users, though it's not compatible with certain devices and those with custom ROMs.

If we make it available for 4.0 a number of its features will either be slow or disabled. Have you tried it on Android 4?

There are some who tried and the app won't even show up in the app search of their devices.

Creator of the ICO
Announcement: Updated Exchange Rates

Please note that we will be going live with Shopomy on May 18 and the current exchange rate will end on the 17th (now 1 token=$3.15 GOOD, which will be $2.68 on the 18th)

For current exchange rates please refer to http://www.shopomy.com
Creator of the ICO
Hi,

Hi,

Creator of the ICO
The project looks promising, I think that in our time we need honest credit technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.

Thanks. A lot of crypto talk about doing this but it's just talk. We're actually doing it  Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
The project looks promising, I think that in our time we need honest credit technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
Creator of the ICO
On Etherscan the transaction showed within minutes... I don't know what went wrong, anyway, thank you for pushing it through for me, increasing the code expiration won't hurt too.

I have also invited some people I talked with to try Good and Shopomy, I hope they will do so.

Thanks again for letting us know about this. We'll increase the time and check for other errors.

And for spreading the word about what we're up to! Cheers
If an account tries that swap(Good to Shopomy Dollars) in Shopomy how long will the account wait to have the updated amount?

The system waits for a transaction to have 10 confirmations which usually happens in under 5 minutes. The average time from sending a token to having it credited seems to be about 2-3 minutes, but that could also depend on Ethereum network congestion.

Then I could say I have a trouble, I sent the good tokens last night and the account has not been credited anything until now, after about 16 hours... can you pls look into it? Thanks.

Apologies for that. I can see that a decimal code was generated for a transaction but it expired before confirmation.

The Ethereum network is a bit congested now according to ethgasstation.info (gas price is also quitehigh) so the code probably expired before the block confirmations. I've pushed it through for you.

Do you happen to know how long the transaction took to show up on Etherscan? Maybe we need to increase the code expiration from 1 hour to 2-3 hours.

On Etherscan the transaction showed within minutes... I don't know what went wrong, anyway, thank you for pushing it through for me, increasing the code expiration won't hurt too.

I have also invited some people I talked with to try Good and Shopomy, I hope they will do so.

Creator of the ICO
Activity: 71
Этo мнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт Smiley
Creator of the ICO
If an account tries that swap(Good to Shopomy Dollars) in Shopomy how long will the account wait to have the updated amount?

The system waits for a transaction to have 10 confirmations which usually happens in under 5 minutes. The average time from sending a token to having it credited seems to be about 2-3 minutes, but that could also depend on Ethereum network congestion.

Then I could say I have a trouble, I sent the good tokens last night and the account has not been credited anything until now, after about 16 hours... can you pls look into it? Thanks.

Apologies for that. I can see that a decimal code was generated for a transaction but it expired before confirmation.

The Ethereum network is a bit congested now according to ethgasstation.info (gas price is also quitehigh) so the code probably expired before the block confirmations. I've pushed it through for you.

Do you happen to know how long the transaction took to show up on Etherscan? Maybe we need to increase the code expiration from 1 hour to 2-3 hours.

Creator of the ICO

Pages:
Jump to: