Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 15. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21370.0
Sorry Dev I want to ask a question
Is this post you posted on bitcoingarden?
Or is it sort of scam. me to report to Dev that closes the thread
thank you
Activity: 196
GbpWPasbN8RCc7UaJ5fgwGsyESRM6nctCV any generous offer to  my wallet pls
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
This has been another successful week of squatting for Gopnik.

Some highlights

- The Dev arrived and offered a generous airdrop. We gained great confidence from this.
- Some Gopnik brothers argued about the potential price.
- Some brothers got some POS.
- We decided to get Trump to say Gopnik on Television. We do not yet know how to achieve this goal
- We decided that the currency needs a song. Nobody has written song yet
- Cd74Reg proposed some sort of reverse bounty. I am too stupid to understand what he meant but I commend him
- There is a vote on cc-ex for Gopnik. I am hiding from police though and cannot vote
- A facebook page is up

Comrades. To be frank I must say this week was the greatest in Gopnik history and we should be proud.

really?
Activity: 235
This has been another successful week of squatting for Gopnik.

Some highlights

- The Dev arrived and offered a generous airdrop. We gained great confidence from this.
- Some Gopnik brothers argued about the potential price.
- Some brothers got some POS.
- We decided to get Trump to say Gopnik on Television. We do not yet know how to achieve this goal
- We decided that the currency needs a song. Nobody has written song yet
- Cd74Reg proposed some sort of reverse bounty. I am too stupid to understand what he meant but I commend him
- There is a vote on cc-ex for Gopnik. I am hiding from police though and cannot vote
- A facebook page is up

Comrades. To be frank I must say this week was the greatest in Gopnik history and we should be proud.

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Bitcointalk airdrop

Send PM with your address to slimdim. Each address will receive 5000-10000 GPK.
No suspicious forum accounts allowed!
In PM subject write “Gopnik airdrop”

Sent a message for the airdrop

Same, message sent.

I also checked the vote on CCEX, comrades, we need to squat harder for this!
Activity: 504
Merit: 13
Ax, кaкoй xpeни тoлькo нe пpидyмaют. Чyдят yжe дo нeвoзмoжнocти.
Activity: 602
Bitcointalk airdrop

Sent a message for the airdrop
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Bitcointalk airdrop

I already have a good number of coins but hey, there's never enough Gopnik coins. Maybe I will be able to afford a true original tri poloski tracksuit one day.
What price do you expect after some roadmap milestones will be done? I think 400 satoshi at the beginning and 1000 to 2000 sats later on is possible.
Activity: 196
So if I have some coins in my wallet, wallet is synched & on Im literaly mining? I will receive some pieces of GPK?

Yes, leave your wallet unlocked , your coin will double in an year.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
So if I have some coins in my wallet, wallet is synched & on Im literaly mining? I will receive some pieces of GPK?
Yes, but your wallet can not be locked
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Ah, comrades, I beliv teh fellow Slavs neds to be a node of the master in order to squat liek a tru gopnik brothers.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Cool Sent a message for the airdrop. I hope to see it on the exchange for the price of XSH at least

I would not be surprised to see you get 10,000 XSH for 1 GOPNIK. Ignore the scavengers here, this coin has promise.

-True GOPNIK
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Hello man)) Say me please, you russian?)) Grin  Wink

Nice project with the good team.

Joined airdrop !

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
 Cool Sent a message for the airdrop. I hope to see it on the exchange for the price of XSH at least
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Bitcointalk airdrop

Sent you message with wallet id. Thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I haven't considered creating an account on this website, but the GPK appeared lol,
Just to say to the Devs to continue the great work, meme coins are the futur of internet !

Hope that one day I'll be able to buy vodka and tickets to a Tommy Cash concert with GPK  Grin
Activity: 140
Bitcointalk airdrop

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
First of all, what are you talking about..  is this your first time at the rodeo...wow.. you see that i have over
1million,..  i had over 2 million, where you think the other million went...wake up dude, the funniest part is, not
one person asked me how i made so many!!!!  Not one!!!   and Dev holding this long is great, im not knocking what
hes trying to do what ever that is...but with all that talk from you, i see you didn't vote for Gopnik coin on c-cex...wow
talk talk talk...theres not one vote on there..or im missing something..theres alot of exchanges he could post these
coins on , but choose to go to ccex..nice exchange, but its going to be months...i hate to rain on your prade, but i have
millioins of other coins, i do this 24/7... ok.. like i said before... guys were asking  200sat, 300sat, and 500sat...im only
asking for 50sat..and who are you to tell anyone what to do with there coins, you have no idea what they spent or invested
in to make millions, while you put a gpu miner on there..dont make me lauph.. let me guess, you have 50k coins..maybe 80k
i get it..your mad because i have so many like so many others...its ok man get out of your moms house and get a job...

First of all, I am in the Top 100 on the rich list for this coin. I hodl over 100k coins now which is substantial in most books. The reason I am even doing this is because after 40 years I DO want to get out of the house one day. They were paying us $1500 a week to go out in the streets during the summer but now it has dropped to $250. It is not safe out there either! I mean c'mon this is a GOPNIK coin - not the ELITE coin.

I AM looking to make something of myself and people like you keep selling out cheap because it is a "hobby". Just like everything else in life, spend a few bucks get a few dollars (that you already had to blow) and destroy this industry and move on to the next. Perfect member of an imperialistic culture. I am serious about building this coin up and I don't think we are ready for an exchange and you will not see my vote until I think we are because I have my own voice and do not parrot the wealthy talking-heads.

If you see people selling at over 300 sats why low ball it at 50???! Makes no sense unless you are out to destroy the value of this coin before we even start. Take this advice which I am certain you have heard before - SAVE SOME FOR US!

I care because I am a...

-True GOPNIK
Activity: 258
First of all, what are you talking about..  is this your first time at the rodeo...wow.. you see that i have over
1million,..  i had over 2 million, where you think the other million went...wake up dude, the funniest part is, not
one person asked me how i made so many!!!!  Not one!!!   and Dev holding this long is great, im not knocking what
hes trying to do what ever that is...but with all that talk from you, i see you didn't vote for Gopnik coin on c-cex...wow
talk talk talk...theres not one vote on there..or im missing something..theres alot of exchanges he could post these
coins on , but choose to go to ccex..nice exchange, but its going to be months...i hate to rain on your prade, but i have
millioins of other coins, i do this 24/7... ok.. like i said before... guys were asking  200sat, 300sat, and 500sat...im only
asking for 50sat..and who are you to tell anyone what to do with there coins, you have no idea what they spent or invested
in to make millions, while you put a gpu miner on there..dont make me lauph.. let me guess, you have 50k coins..maybe 80k
i get it..your mad because i have so many like so many others...its ok man get out of your moms house and get a job...

Pages:
Jump to: