Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 13. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dev add Coin to Coinsmarkets.

https://coinsmarkets.com/support.php

Regards!

Adding gpk in coinsmarkets kill the coin ... pls Dont do this
Guys wait for a good Exchange.     Gpk Dont run away from Ur Wallets...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
I have a problem with my wallet. I had it running yesterday and everything was fine, I was staking successfully. But today it just stays "out of sync" and it has been running for an hour but I still have this error.
It's strange because it says 11 active connections and also "Staking" and my network weight. I usually get at least one transaction from staking per hour but today I didn't receive any so far, probably because my wallet is out of sync.
Does anyone have idea what could be wrong and what can I do to fix this. I already tried to close the wallet and open it again but it didn't help.
Nevermind, I solved the problem. But I still don't know what was the problem. I solved the problem of not syncing by restoring the wallet. First I saved my current wallet.dat file to another folder (you can find your wallet.dat at C:\Users\*your computer name*\AppData\Roaming\GopnikCoin). Than I deleted the whole GopnikCoin folder inside the Roaming folder and I also deleted wallet exe file. After that I downloaded the wallet again using the link in the first post of the ANN thread. I opened the wallet and it started downloading the blockchain (syncing). This was finished in about 20 minutes and than I closed the wallet. Finally I deleted the new wallet.dat file inside the folder \Roaming\GopnikCoin and copied the old wallet.dat file that I backed up before, to the GopnikCoin folder. When I opened the wallet, I had all my GPK coins back and my wallet it now synced and I'm staking again.
Hope this helps you if you encounter the same "out of sync" problem.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hmmm... guys, so what this coin is about? Is there any idea behind or is this a funcoin?
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
I have a problem with my wallet. I had it running yesterday and everything was fine, I was staking successfully. But today it just stays "out of sync" and it has been running for an hour but I still have this error.
It's strange because it says 11 active connections and also "Staking" and my network weight. I usually get at least one transaction from staking per hour but today I didn't receive any so far, probably because my wallet is out of sync.
Does anyone have idea what could be wrong and what can I do to fix this. I already tried to close the wallet and open it again but it didn't help.
Activity: 371
Do not hurry to exchange, let more people know GPK
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
Activity: 353
Zichain
When meeting with the bandits, you need to jump, so that the little thing rattles)
Activity: 42
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Gopnik coin is not listed on any exchange yet. Wait a few weeks and you will be able to buy it. And don't forget to install Gopnik wallet and transfer coins from exchange to your wallet because GPK has huge POS interest rate (100% per year in first year).

I got a GPK in the open purse, 100% POS per year is a good profit!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Of course, if u have enough gpk its very rentable. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Activity: 168
Activity: 49
Gopnik coin is not listed on any exchange yet. Wait a few weeks and you will be able to buy it. And don't forget to install Gopnik wallet and transfer coins from exchange to your wallet because GPK has huge POS interest rate (100% per year in first year).

I got a GPK in the open purse, 100% POS per year is a good profit!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 483
Merit: 146
HAHAHAHA Looks like Putin is IN Cheesy
Activity: 140
what is the command to start mining from debug window?
Activity: 462
Nice project with the good team.

Joined airdrop !

Thanks Dev!
CHECK PM..
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
There is great future for this coin.

Yeah ok, and well... exchange ?
There is great future for this coin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Activity: 17
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: