Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 11. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
PS Is there any news here or something is going behind the scene, what's the future Dev? Its bright?  Wink

Behind the scenes we are adding nodes, building new wallet, updating website, talking with exchanges, preparing social media campaign and more. Lot of work to do.
Future is bright Comrade! We are building gopnik empire.

Congratulations to Gopink
So do you have ideas for bounty campaigns yet?
when to start

But cant understand why the FB Team before the coin is on exchange make promotion für GPK and now GPK is on exchange no news or posts in GPK COIN or slave group

We are waiting for more exchanges so it will be easier for people to get in. Then we start social media promotion.

Now only this
facebook.com/Slavorum/photos/a.150450068426667.30744.150441718427502/944034759068190
facebook.com/SquattingSlavs/photos/a.106582723007359.1073741828.106568036342161/549639215368372
facebook.com/GameOfSlavs/photos/a.675650112539251.1073741828.535553396548924/1252511841519739

PS Is there any news here or something is going behind the scene, what's the future Dev? Its bright?  Wink

Behind the scenes we are adding nodes, building new wallet, updating website, talking with exchanges, preparing social media campaign and more. Lot of work to do.
Future is bright Comrade! We are building gopnik empire.

I have no idea what i am performing blyat, do i need to get a miner or like?

You need to have coins in your wallet and keep it running. New coins will come to your wallet.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

You can buy coins at TradeSatoshi.com
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GPK_BTC
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
But cant understand why the FB Team before the coin is on exchange make promotion für GPK and now GPK is on exchange no news or posts in GPK COIN or slave group
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Someone trying to kill this coin. He is selling 2mil at 10sat and some sh**head sell at 7sat.
Well done!

I been few weeks out of things...
So https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GPK_BTC this is only where we can trade GPK ?
Thats not seems to be killing intension just desperation to gets some few satoshis otherwise will dump to 0
2222k of GPK for only 0.26717296 BTC thats promotion!
Going to get some more Gopnik  Smiley

PS Is there any news here or something is going behind the scene, what's the future Dev? Its bright?  Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Intelligence is POWER
Someone trying to kill this coin. He is selling 2mil at 10sat and some sh**head sell at 7sat.
Well done!
Activity: 5
I have no idea what i am performing blyat, do i need to get a miner or like?
Activity: 49
The minimum price for GPK 100 sat , and I once won't sell below this price! Wink
Activity: 42
cant belive why stupid ppls sell GPK for 8 Sat. 
now i have +39000 GPK more in my wallet, i hold all my GPK cause i know he gos up
Activity: 254
buy er all up she's a blow out sale
Activity: 168
Someone killing coin! I don't ever seen a massive dump as this. Angry

Don't worry after Dev listed more exchange everything will different and some dumbass will regret when they sold at cheap price to get couple bucks for nothing.
Hopefully Dev will list GPK at least 2 more exchanges and more pr on social media so the will price fly to The Moon.  Grin
Pray for the GPK!

ye1
Tobeareal chav u need tofollow dasteps
step1squat
step2buyGPK
step3drinkgin
step4 get a chavette
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER

Don't worry after Dev listed more exchange everything will different and some dumbass will regret when they sold at cheap price to get couple bucks for nothing.
Hopefully Dev will list GPK at least 2 more exchanges and more pr on social media so the will price fly to The Moon.  Grin
Pray for the GPK!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Activity: 254
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Чтo-тo гoпoтa пpиyнылa  Grin
Activity: 5
Eee Vasja  which trade is the coin ?i have thought nt was a large laughoi
Activity: 868
Merit: 279

This is the problem with airdrop. people dump all the coins as soon as it listed on any exchange . Wont do it if it is hard earned.

The available supply of the coin was hard earned through mining and staking. Those airdrop coins come from the premine I believe. If you didn't have the chance to mine or stake I think dev is considerate enough to giveaway some of that premine to let people be part of the coin's community. Sadly airdroppers don't realise the power each early adopter has in the early stages of a coin so they just seek short term profits, meaning anything that the market will say because at the end they got them for free, but once you get rid off all this people that wasted the opportunity they had, shit takes over!
Activity: 196

Cant we community contribute and get it listed on yobit ?

Yobit is suffering a lot of scam accusations at the moment. I'd prefer coinexchange.io.

I have been using Yobit for long time, havent faced any issues so far and withdrawal fees are comparatively less than other exchanges .
Activity: 196

This is the problem with airdrop. people dump all the coins as soon as it listed on any exchange . Wont do it if it is hard earned.
Pages:
Jump to: