Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoRecruit - Artificial Intelligence for HR Based on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 21550 times)

copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
George Han has become a GoRecruit Advisor

"The key to a successful startup is an idea that is applicable in practice, and the founders’ desire to plunge into the project" - says George Han, a financial professional who has worked with hundreds of startup founders in the areas of strategic planning, development, and fundraising strategy. We are glad to present him as the GoRecruit advisor.

George graduated from the National University of Singapore, one of the top global high schools; and has an MBA in Investment from British Hull Business School. George currently runs the Leaping Bull Blockchain Ventures, an organization that does business consulting. Its mission is to support companies that want to use blockchain technology in their work. George already advised 20 companies, which he helped to overcome the difficulties associated with token-economy, community management, marketing, and investment strategies.

Over the past six years, George Han has led a business incubator at Singapore Management University, one of Singapore’s leading universities, where he had facilitated the creation of over 90 tech startups and advised over 600 startups in their business plans. He has a strong interest in helping thriving startups develop their growth strategies and raise funds in realizing their vision.

George Han will advise GoRecruit on whitepaper development, marketing and investment.
copper member
Thanks, Lauren!

Now we'd like to tell you about the GoRecruit plans for the future.

GoRecruit service is based on breakthrough technologies of artificial intelligence and is one of the pioneer services in the field of digital recruiting. However, we want to make the service a common and full-fledged product, a high-quality modern assistant to HR services all over the world.

The main thing for the development of the service today is the possibility of its global use, so we are adapting GoRecruit for different countries. Psycho typing of a candidate in the service is based on the analysis of texts from social networks, and therefore, in the process of localization, we take into account the psycholinguistic features of native speakers. We also supplement the number of analysis sites that GoRecruit uses with the most popular social networks. After entering the markets of the USA, China, India, Japan, and Brazil, we intend to launch GoRecruit in Germany, France, Great Britain, Australia, Italy, and Saudi Arabia. Thus, GoRecruit will be available in the most significant labor markets, and that will increase the number of users in the system.

The second important task for us is to make the GRT token a convenient, affordable and reliable means of payment for GoRecruit services. Soon, we plan to make GRT quoted on cryptocurrency exchanges. The listing will increase the transparency of the price of the GRT token, its liquidity, and demand among its holders. Besides, access to the cryptocurrency exchange will allow purchasing GRT for anyone who wants to use GoRecruit.

All this will have a positive impact on the development of the service and the demand for GRT. However, the main thing is to change the approach to hiring staff and make recruiting fast, high-quality and technologically advanced.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Why on the bounty does it say this "Identification (KYC) at this time is not required, but the developers have the right to request it at the end of the campaign. If this rule will be added and you do not pass the identification you will not receive the reward."

I don't like that. That means you can just decide not to pay us. I will never give my personal info online. So what now? I work long and don't get paid?

Hi, this rule was there from the very beginning, so by taking part in the bounty campaign, you’ve agreed with it. We are going to fulfill our share of the commitments and at the end of the bounty reward everyone who completed the bounty requirements with tokens.

I also have the same concern. I don't really agree with it but I have no choice. The project looks good to me. The idea is good and the site looks nice. I don't feel you have any reason to not pay us.
I will give my real name and surname and phone number but more then that is asking too much. If I was making a large investment in a long-standing company then I would give KYC but such is not the case.
Anyway, I will promote you guys on Bitcointalk and on twitter. The opportunity is good so let us see what will become of GoRecruit.
copper member
Why on the bounty does it say this "Identification (KYC) at this time is not required, but the developers have the right to request it at the end of the campaign. If this rule will be added and you do not pass the identification you will not receive the reward."

I don't like that. That means you can just decide not to pay us. I will never give my personal info online. So what now? I work long and don't get paid?

Hi, this rule was there from the very beginning, so by taking part in the bounty campaign, you’ve agreed with it. We are going to fulfill our share of the commitments and at the end of the bounty reward everyone who completed the bounty requirements with tokens.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251

copper member
We are very glad to announce that Jason Hang, one of the most recognized international experts in the field of blockchain, has joined GoRecruit as an advisor and will help to develop the service!

Jason is a serial entrepreneur and inventor in the mobile business, blockchain, digital marketing, AI and ERP related business. He is a co-founder of Keyman Technology Ltd and IDACB (International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain) advisor.

Besides, Jason has more than 20 years proven track record on managing RD, IT, sales and consulting services.

Jason Hung will advise GoRecurit on issues related to the popularization of the service among the global crypto community, represent GoRecruit’s interests at the key events, dedicated to cryptocurrencies, provide marketing support and present the service to investors.
copper member
Another question for you, what will happen to tokens left after the ICO?
Hi, the remaining tokens will not be issued.
Activity: 20
Another question for you, what will happen to tokens left after the ICO?
copper member
The GRT Tokens Distribution

GoRecruit is currently an MVP. We are continually working on the service and have identified several priority areas for development. They are the introduction of blockchain technology into the service, which will ensure the reliability of storage and applicants’ data transparency, the introduction of new sources for analyzing candidates, the localization of the service to other world languages and access to the markets of other countries. The development of the project needs funds, and that’s why we are pursuing an ICO.

The GoRecruit token is a GRT token, or RecruitCoin, which can be used to pay for all services on the platform, as well as for transfers between GoRecruit users. The token is based on the Ethereum blockchain platform standard ERC-20, its emission is limited to initial release and amounts to 8,275,642 GRT tokens. Tokens will be distributed as follows:

65% — sale

14% — project partners

10% — team

10% — stabilization fund

1% — bounty program.

We have developed several development plans depending on the amount of funds raised as a result of ICO. These plans are presented in detail in the WhitePaper document on our website. All funds received will be used as an investment in marketing for the next ICO stages and the development of GoRecruit itself.
Activity: 9
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share this /2zRVQCj]interview with Souheil Zakkar, a Co-founder and the Head of Sales for GoRecruit, where he talks about the recruitment market and the opportunities of our service.
Thanks for interview, it was interesting to read
copper member
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share this interview with Souheil Zakkar, a Co-founder and the Head of Sales for GoRecruit, where he talks about the recruitment market and the opportunities of our service.
copper member
Blockchain Life 2018: high-quality exchange of experience in the field of blockchain technologies

On November 7 and 8, the Blockchain Life 2018 conference, the largest international blockchain and cryptocurrency forum in Eastern Europe, was held in St. Petersburg. The event gathered more than 5 thousand participants from 70 countries. Our team — GoRecruit CEO Alexander Barabash and GoRecruit Head of Sales Souheil Zakkar — also took part in this conference, which without a doubt can be called the event of the year.

The Blockchain Life Forum 2018 is one of the most prominent events in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry world. All representatives of the sphere gather here: the largest investors, entrepreneurs and those who are interested in the current state of the blockchain sphere. A distinctive and fundamental feature of this event is the complete absence of advertising reports. All presentations are based on practice and are aimed solely at telling participants about the industry, its features, risks and prospects and at providing practical tools for development through blockchain technology.

During the forum, our team held several meetings with potential partners. Alexander Barabash says: “The Blockchain Life forum brought many new business contacts, we exchanged experience with a large number of interested participants. Among them were private entrepreneurs, Asian crypto funds, and retail networks developed on the blockchain technology. Thanks to the meetings and lectures, we made sure that we are developing GoRecruit in the right direction.”

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
hi, I think traditional recruitment program already strong in this field and I known one project similar to your project failed last year. But let's hope you can survive in this field and I want to know what is your advantage compare to others platform?
That's right, if GoRecruit is able to show that they are worthy of success, surely GoRecruit will not stay silent, I see that community support has also been many, 5000 members on the telegram
copper member
The GRT Tokens Distribution

GoRecruit is currently an MVP. We are continually working on the service and have identified several priority areas for development. They are the introduction of blockchain technology into the service, which will ensure the reliability of storage and applicants’ data transparency, the introduction of new sources for analyzing candidates, the localization of the service to other world languages and access to the markets of other countries. The development of the project needs investment, and that’s why we are pursuing an ICO.

The GoRecruit token is a GRT token, or RecruitCoin, which can be used to pay for all services on the platform, as well as for transfers between GoRecruit users. The token is based on the Ethereum blockchain platform standard ERC-20, its emission is limited to initial release and amounts to 8,275,642 GRT tokens. Tokens will be distributed as follows:

65% — sale

14% — project partners

10% — team

10% — stabilization fund

1% — bounty program.

We have developed several development plans depending on the amount of funds raised as a result of ICO. These plans are presented in detail in the WhitePaper document on our website. All funds received will be used for marketing for the next ICO stages and the development of GoRecruit itself.
Activity: 13
Team seems very solid, I  like it   Smiley
copper member
Do u have like real AI or its just a buzzword like in many projects?
Hi, our artificial intelligence is real, uses mathematical model and has been successfully working for a while now!
By the way, we just published an interview with a co-founder and the Head of Sales for GoRecruit, Souheil Zakkar, where he talks about the recruitment market and the opportunities of our service. You can read it here.
Activity: 12
Do u have like real AI or its just a buzzword like in many projects?
copper member
Data-driven recruiting: hiring market analytics

Employee recruitment is one of the areas where analytics has not yet become firmly established in business practices. Marketing, manufacturing, finance, and accounting already use automation, complex analysis, and Big Data to improve decision making. Recruiting, however, was aloof from this trend for a long time.

However, in the coming years, data-driven recruiting can transform the industry. This process is being accelerated by overall digitalization of modern business, advancing of software, and an acute need to improve the efficiency of the hiring procedure.

Data-Driven Recruiting and HR Analytics are recruiting methods in which planning and decision making is based on data acquired through HR technology. Similarly to marketing and sales, every step of recruiting and hiring now can be tracked and measured.

Data-driven recruitment uses different technologies and techniques to analyze a large candidate pool and find a candidate with the proper skills and the right mindset. This process aims to find the talent that will fit into the corporate culture and become strong team players.

The recent report from LinkedIn shows that data-driven recruiting allows recruiters to navigate a large pool of candidate data efficiently and analyze the hiring results. Other benefits of data-driven recruitment include improved workflows and predictive analytics. Finally, data-driven recruiting has proven to improve some of the essential hiring metrics such as time to hire, cost to hire and quality of hire.

GoRecruit as an AI system is a data-driven technology. The service analyzes information from social networks and open data. On this base, it assigns a rating to the candidate, which can help the HR manager to understand whether the applicant fits the job or not. The cost of assessing a candidate is $3, which is a dozen time lower than the cost of a traditional hiring procedure. In other words, GoRecruit today is a product that meets the needs of the time and is at the forefront of business automation technologies.
copper member
Does GoRecruit even need blockchain? Aksing, because many projects don't even need it

Yeah, there are a few good reasons for that.

Its application will be able to provide two essential parameters of the system: the security and transparency of the data of each candidate. Already, the blockchain will allow us to store the data obtained by candidates’ assessment securely, and to protect it from interference and adjustment. In the future, we plan to introduce new functions related to HR workflow management, and that also undoubtedly requires a high level of data security.

Now GoRecruit works on the Etherium blockchain platform, but we are exploring the possibility of using other blockchain platforms, for example, Disciplina.io. Expansion of the set of platforms will provide additional technical capabilities and greater transparency in the use of data, such as social networking profiles, employment history and professional achievements of the candidate.

This method of presenting and storing information about applicants will create a high-value service for recruiters and in the future may become a new trend in the HRM market.
Activity: 17
Does GoRecruit even need blockchain? Aksing, because many projects don't even need it
Pages:
Jump to: