Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 25. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
180 Blocks before new algorithm kicks in.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We Need a New Block Explorer with Current Max Money Support. Anyone that can do this and help the community is welcome. This is needed so we can enter Coin Market Cap and will benefit all the miners, investors and the community.

If you can do this please PM.
210 blocks to go until the fork. 

And still dumb people sell under 3000..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
210 blocks to go until the fork. 
Got some hungry buyers now!  Check out the volume on the Buy Orders  Shocked

Nice! We will start seing more buy support at the last few hours, people are starting to notice this coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Smiley
Activity: 113
We need more hard working Miners!
More awesome pools with big hashpower!

Let's go to 2 Gh/s and beyond!

POOLS LIST UPDATED! (Remember to spread the hash!)

Mine Big Updated! 0.8.6.3
MineCryptoCoins Updated! 0.8.6.3
SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

Less than 5 hours till the fork! Keep doing the good work miners! We need more like you! Start using more pools, and more hashpower!
Our goal is to get to at least 2000 Mh/s as a community. Borrow a rig, rent a rig, invite a firend to mine, let's join as a community and send MtGox Coin as our original vision was meant. We always wanted to rewards miners, early investors, giveaway people and everyone that supports us from the beginning.
A few more hours till the fork. Buy orders at 800 satoshis, of course no one wants to sell at that price.
Sent you a message about my mining MeadowView  Grin

Got it my friend.  Although you may not get your wish for competition, you're most certainly headin for some GOX  Cheesy
***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you
Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Hope you're happy  Smiley

Thank you.
Here is my wallet address: GS65PYW5PVh22U7DjzdtwtXZvVsaJ5bT7w

All paid.  Please let the community know when it's confirmed Smiley

EDIT:  I only deleted parts of the quote to save on space.
Activity: 55
Sent you a message about my mining MeadowView  Grin
mtg
Activity: 33
Are we going to the moon after the fork? What will happen after block 16000? Right now I see some buyers panic buying in case this goes to 10000 satoshis over night.

Easy mining is over after block 16000.
We wanted to reward early miners, we did.
We are #1 on AllCoin voting list. Please vote so we can be on the exchange soon and have more trading volume overall.

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

Activity: 35
Are we going to the moon after the fork? What will happen after block 16000? Right now I see some buyers panic buying in case this goes to 10000 satoshis over night.
Activity: 35
Always problems with the pools.... Next time i stop to mine mtgoxcoin.....

No probs at gox.minecryptocoins.org

DDOS protected, PPLNS, VarDiff, 1% Fee
- and for a limited time - 0.15gox block finders bonus.
da' fuq's goin' on? where has all the hash gone? any new coin i don't know about? Cheesy

some guy is trying to kill us with real money

placing stupid sell ordes

we cash him out now!

then we recover!

How do you plan to do that? BTW Cryptorush is in maintenance mode probably come back online just before the fork.
Start voting on Mintpal! Vote for GOX on Mintpal, you can vote 5 times per hour.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you

Hi There, sorry for the delay, been little snowed under.  The rewards scheme has been developed from the one you reference in your message to focus purely on miners.  Of course this still entitles you to a reward - mining is a significant aspect of your contribution - however I just wanted to be clear.

So, onto the reward...  Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Hope you're happy  Smiley

Thank you.
Here is my wallet address: GS65PYW5PVh22U7DjzdtwtXZvVsaJ5bT7w
Pages:
Jump to: