Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 23. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
someone is mass dumping. 

All those sell orders from 2900 to 1835 satoshi appear to be from the same person.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GOX is working again on CryptoRush. Keep trading, all is good and tested.
mtg
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 486
Cryptorush GOX/BTC market back up now.
CryptoRush forgot to update the GOX wallet even that they twitted about it. If this was the problem then all coins are recoverable and there will be no problems at all.

https://twitter.com/TheCryptoRush/statuses/446415177991192576

GOX is on maintenance now, and suppport if fixing everything we are sure they will do a good work and you can trade again soon.
mtg
I've sent my GOX coins to cryptorush and they haven't arrived since yesterday... i think i've been had... wtf!!! if they fucking upgraded the wallet why the fuck didn't they say so like they did with btc and potcoin... how hard could it have been to add gox up there too?

send them an email.  

I have, I think it's safe to say stop sending gox to your criptorush account. there is an issue there are other people on irc complaining about the same thing. And no, i didn't forget to refresh the balance manually

Problems on my end too, cryptorush is having problems with GOX, no answer from support.

i think too many buy orders/volume too high

im afraid they forgot to fork(update), not sure yet..
they did know our timeline and said they will do it, we will see.
if so, no coins will be lost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I've sent my GOX coins to cryptorush and they haven't arrived since yesterday... i think i've been had... wtf!!! if they fucking upgraded the wallet why the fuck didn't they say so like they did with btc and potcoin... how hard could it have been to add gox up there too?

send them an email. 

I have, I think it's safe to say stop sending gox to your criptorush account. there is an issue there are other people on irc complaining about the same thing. And no, i didn't forget to refresh the balance manually

Problems on my end too, cryptorush is having problems with GOX, no answer from support.

i think too many buy orders/volume too high
Activity: 56

send them an email. 

Activity: 350
current mining value of mtgoxcoin is 10-20000 satoshis!!!!
look at all those stupid people selling coins free!
they cant do any math! people like this will kill all the coins!

If you know the formula how much coins will make per hash power can you please tell me it?
Thanks

when diff 8 you will have 62.9 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 7 you will have 71.8 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 6 you will have 83.8 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 5 you will have 100.5 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 4 you will have 125.7 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 3 you will have 167.6 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 2 you will have 251.4 gox/1Mhs/DAY

SO PEOPLE, STOP SELLING FREE!

What is the formula pls.
I want to make a profit calculator. I suppose it is same formula for every alt coins. or i am in a wrong?

yes, same for every altcoin

ok, then what is the formula?
massive dumping, diminishing net-hash. 

doesn't look good, sorry to say it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251

send them an email. 

send them an email. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 251

If you know the formula how much coins will make per hash power can you please tell me it?
Thanks

when diff 8 you will have 62.9 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 7 you will have 71.8 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 6 you will have 83.8 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 5 you will have 100.5 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 4 you will have 125.7 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 3 you will have 167.6 gox/1Mhs/DAY
when diff 2 you will have 251.4 gox/1Mhs/DAY

SO PEOPLE, STOP SELLING FREE!

What is the formula pls.
I want to make a profit calculator. I suppose it is same formula for every alt coins. or i am in a wrong?
Activity: 56
Keep selling me those cheap goxes. Will make a nice profit later when we reach Mintpal. Thanks!

Thanks
MINTPAL VOTING & REWARD CAMPAIGN

We are in Mintpal voting list.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 5 times per hour. Keep pushing those +1!

To climb even higher and faster please use the BTC Mintpal address.

BTC Mintpal Address: 1RXsgL9qTUTXoM7D5wThRwDd32kC3pHVX

We have currently 122 votes there.

Reward program:

For Every 0.1 BTC donated you will get as reward bounty: 750 GOX
For Every 0.25 BTC donated you will get as reward bounty: 2500 GOX
mtg
yea, we need to be on mintpal or cryptsy.  not enough attention on nxt-e or cyptorush

i agree, no cryptsy this time..
i will ask other devteam members to work on mintpal vote bounty program.
it is obvious that rewards will be smaller at this phase.
yea, we need to be on mintpal or cryptsy.  not enough attention on nxt-e or cyptorush
Activity: 156
We need to get GOX to mintpal. Thats a much beter exchange than crappy cryptorush.
VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
Perhaps a bounty for donating would help us getting up quicker...
Pages:
Jump to: