Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 10. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The GPCC said to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks , they will put a neural network that will search of copies and analogues in the internet will be develop.😍
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Do we need to download  ethereum wallet for storing the token of GPCC? There ' s no other option?_
Hello what are you talking about? Ethereum wallet you say right? Or my Etherwallet?

But most compatible are erc-20 wallet, they are many other wallets but most recommended is MY ETHERWALLET for other projects also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Soft cap has been reach! As of now they collected 281 ETH - 92 BTC, token sale is rapidly increasing. More investors to come for this wonderful project. For more information about the project please visit their website and buy more gpcc token.
Here: https://gpcc.io
This is great, congratulation to the project and to the team to reach the soft cap. Nothing less from a promising project. Couple of days, they even reach the hard cap.
the way i understands THE GPCC platform copyright is their offer to us so I believe plagiarism cannot happened.those who avail the GPCC ,as far  as I know can only had or have the access  to that platform.and if plagiarism happened only those had a access  in that platform will do that. 😍.and if that happened of course the trust to GPCC maker will lost.
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
yes that's true the author's do all the hard work.then if they not protected by copyright it's easily some one will use .stole and claims they the one who made it.now we have GPCC  that able to protect the author's  and thier graphics or any of their works. 😍

Yes, it is GPCC's goal to protect the author from people who use his work without first obtaining his consent. Thus making him lose money due to non payment of royalty fees.

Many authors tend to discontinue their passion because of their works being used without them knowing it. Specially nowadays, it is very easy to copy and paste without even giving due credit to whom it is due.

GPCC is doing better now because it does not get any information, that's a very good idea.
just correct me if I'm wrong how can he lost the royalty credits  if he is still  the author's  of his works.the GPCC  said  in their platform they can monitor  the copyright works and and they will promptly  notify the author's if someone uses their  works. 😍
in the platform the blockchain  allows the author's to keep a certificate of copyright and all among other members.So it will be impossible to replace this data.😍
Do we need to download  ethereum wallet for storing the token of GPCC? There ' s no other option?_
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

Yes and I guess there are some countries that doesn't allow GPCC

But if they want to improve their economy they must consider GPCC in their country, i guess.
yes that's a good idea.if each  countries  allowed to have a GPCC  in thier  country the work of thier graphic artist will be known
And recognise  because that's one of the GPCC  aim to be recognised international.😍
it would help their countries and also the community, especially to all graphic artist to want their arts be recognize.
GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

But if they want to improve their economy they must consider GPCC in their country, i guess.
yes that's a good idea.if each  countries  allowed to have a GPCC  in thier  country the work of thier graphic artist will be known
And recognise  because that's one of the GPCC  aim to be recognised international.😍
GPCC is a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global copyright protection with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works.
Also, in GPCC you can earn money by placing your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

GPCC is the right company to go when looking for quality, reliable and valued works Smiley

Correct,and if you don't have or had someone  to buy your  graphic works .GPCC  had an ability  to help you fund and someone can buy your works. 😍
Activity: 70
GPCC utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology which gives this project heads up because of an established system,
plus the mission of this project to protect everyones creative works. Crypto world will be such a wonderful place to be in once
we have GPCC.

We already have a pretty wonderful cryptoworld but it won't be complete without GPCC in it and we are glad to be part of this team.
We just have to keep supporting this project to achieve mutual goals
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
GPCC utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology which gives this project heads up because of an established system,
plus the mission of this project to protect everyones creative works. Crypto world will be such a wonderful place to be in once
we have GPCC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
GPCC is the right company to go when looking for quality, reliable and valued works Smiley
The GPCC will let all your works available in the platform. So everyone that have register in GPCC can see.you can sell your works international.
Activity: 126
Can I find you on https://github.com???
The GPCC really mean business.they not only keep and safe your works in grahic arts.they will help you to sell it or by monetized by means of crowd funding.😍

wow so beautiful if you are graphic arts, because if you enter the GPCC it will help you to better sell your work.
Means, that was a big help for many graphic artist to sell their works. That was great. GPCC helping us not just we are protected, also by selling our works.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Guys did you know that there's Filipino on their team ( GPCC), her name is Krystelle Galano as their Blockchain and ICO Consultant who are in Blockchain expert and Social Media Marketing Strategist and Advisor Coinlancer, SHIFT.cash, Cubaaz . Filipino are known as a hard worker, not all but most of them.

Yeah. You're right, Filipino most of them are hard worker. As for them to achieve their goals in life. I'm being proud for Ms. Krystelle Galano for being filipino too.
Glad to be hear about that, soon Filipino will be famous in the future. As I can see other Filipinos are anonymous when participating such as a team in block chain industries. This is my first time seeing one and to be amazed because it is a girl. Good job for helping about GPCC project Ms. Krystelle Galano.
it's good to know that too.it will be more easy to understand more what GPCC really all about.filipino is all over the world.😍

really promising project.

i except big things about this coin. i hope they reach hard cap easily.

I think that this is quite possible. The guys see the problem in the market and see the ways to solve it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
Guys did you know that there's Filipino on their team ( GPCC), her name is Krystelle Galano as their Blockchain and ICO Consultant who are in Blockchain expert and Social Media Marketing Strategist and Advisor Coinlancer, SHIFT.cash, Cubaaz . Filipino are known as a hard worker, not all but most of them.

Good to knows. Most of the filipino's are workaholic, thanks for the info. I'm proud to her. I wish to become like her too. Smiley TO become blockchain expert and marketing strategist too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Yeah. You're right, Filipino most of them are hard worker. As for them to achieve their goals in life. I'm being proud for Ms. Krystelle Galano for being filipino too.
Glad to be hear about that, soon Filipino will be famous in the future. As I can see other Filipinos are anonymous when participating such as a team in block chain industries. This is my first time seeing one and to be amazed because it is a girl. Good job for helping about GPCC project Ms. Krystelle Galano.
it's good to know that too.it will be more easy to understand more what GPCC really all about.filipino is all over the world.😍

really promising project.

i except big things about this coin. i hope they reach hard cap easily.

Pages:
Jump to: