Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 8. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I am glad that some people notices the potential of this project, seeing them posting positive feedbacks makes us all proud to be part of this
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
GPCC Advantages:
1) Unlimited number of interested sellers around the world.
2) Attraction of real businesses, which will be able to manufacture or sell goods in their country.
3) Payment guarantee depends on the activity of the seller.
4) Increase of liquidity of tokens on stock exchanges due to regular attraction of real businesses / money to the system.

GPCC advantages are practical and necessary in our lives now. I guess we should following this project more often to realize its full potential
Activity: 70
Intelectual property issue is serious now, so I think it will take off in a very fast way. Following

I think we all can agree to that. It's been a serious matter now specially when there's the issue of money and royalty plus the intangible value of it for the author
GPCC mission is to protect intellectual property and popularize creative people. With GPCC, authors of any digital content are given an opportunity to self-actualize by earning money for the results of their work, and to feel protected. Using modern technologies, we are making our work more open, safe and profitable for everyone.

Not only popularize but to actually encourage other people to engage in this new activity of creating something to be a commodity and might be the reason for them to release their inner artistic talent.
Source of information https://gpcc.io/

TOKEN PRE-SALE Update

06 days 10:18:17 ( time left )

38.4 ETH   17.9 BTC ( 39.38 % of the target in Pre-Sale )

The next is the ICO, hoping that the GPCC will have a good rate and result. Please keep support GPCC for good.

I have been gone for a while and this is such good news for a come back.. it's not going to be long and soon target sale will be hit in no time. congrats to GPCC Smiley
Activity: 378
Intelectual property issue is serious now, so I think it will take off in a very fast way. Following

maybe it's possible to happen. but maybe the GPCC is ready for that launch. We just trust in their ability.
Activity: 210
Still have 30% bonus, the process how to buy token, check the following below or just visit this site : https://gpcc.io/en/token/

Contract address
Attention! Transactions can only be in ETH
MIN Gas price 30 Gwei
MIN Gas limit 150000
Do not send ETH from an exchange wallet!

Copy this one : 0x3b69bd6342a5434c3fa78a885e9a35aa210f7176 

How do I view my token in wallet (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask)?
1) Click button "Add token" or "Add custom token"
2) Set token adress 0x20c632e587aea97eff47d04d522aa1b00c72a197
3) Set TOKEN SYMBOL GPCCT
4) Set DECIMALS 18
5) You awesome!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
GPCC creates the largest copyright protection platform built on Blockchain technology. Platform users are getting an opportunity to protect their copyright, earn money and buy licenses for use – all in one place.
Watch the project video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKMDVDj0_k
GPCC mission is to protect intellectual property and popularize creative people. With GPCC, authors of any digital content are given an opportunity to self-actualize by earning money for the results of their work, and to feel protected. Using modern technologies, we are making our work more open, safe and profitable for everyone.
Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

how will it be paid? will the bank be held? or use the crypto? if crypto is the transient payment. that's just the ones that are not yet in the crypto and do not know the crypto yet.

A smart contract is responsible for the transfer of tokens in exchange for copyrights, among its functions are fixing the fact of transaction of copyrights into blockchain and GPCCT transferring. After the buyer receives an author work, tokens become available to the right holder and the fact of issuing the license is being fixed on blockchain.

yep. The buyer transfer the money through smart contract to the author. Even the buyer don't know about crypto. The smart contract will be the one responsible for the transaction between the buyer and the author. Smiley
Pastel Network
Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

how will it be paid? will the bank be held? or use the crypto? if crypto is the transient payment. that's just the ones that are not yet in the crypto and do not know the crypto yet.

A smart contract is responsible for the transfer of tokens in exchange for copyrights, among its functions are fixing the fact of transaction of copyrights into blockchain and GPCCT transferring. After the buyer receives an author work, tokens become available to the right holder and the fact of issuing the license is being fixed on blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
All users of this technology have equal access to the system. All operations formed in the data blocks are stored among all network participants, and each block contains a link in the form of encrypted data of the previous block . Which mean, we don't have to worried about our important data cause GPCC are truly advance about the security of their system. Advance in the sense that, they are focusing the demand of the different client and using system that can also monitor our property.
GPCC Advantages:
1) Unlimited number of interested sellers around the world.
2) Attraction of real businesses, which will be able to manufacture or sell goods in their country.
3) Payment guarantee depends on the activity of the seller.
4) Increase of liquidity of tokens on stock exchanges due to regular attraction of real businesses / money to the system.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
is it determined for its GPCC market? because like other tokens, often after the project is completed but the tokens are not marketed or are still waiting for the market to accept the token.  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
It is been pinned in the Telegram of GPCC hurry up guys Smiley
Don't miss this chance!

Hello everyone! 😜👋🏻
I have some good news! For subscribers only telegrams of chat: given the additional bonus of 100%, if you buy tokens GPCCT! We double your tokens! The special offer will be valid for 3 days. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

TOKEN PRE-SALE Update

The next is the ICO, hoping that the GPCC will have a good rate and result. Please keep support GPCC for good.

Good publication about the sale of GPCC, pre-sale hit almost 50% and I think it will reach hard to the near ICO. We must support how good the GPCC platform to the community.
yeah. There's 04 days 20:33:08 before the TOKEN SALE ends. Four days to go, we will hit 50% or more. The platform will unite the digital and the real worlds through its services. Just imagine that you will be able to use all the advantages of modern technology without leaving home. The protection of your copyrights for author works and the implementation of these copyrights will now be in one place. The sale of goods applying your author works will also be integrated within this platform, and it will not be a trouble for you to place. That's GPCC for us.

good luck at the upcoming ico of GPCC. hopefully you will succeed in your plans for your project. let all of you live in it. you can expect my support.
Activity: 37

TOKEN PRE-SALE Update

Good publication about the sale of GPCC, pre-sale hit almost 50% and I think it will reach hard to the near ICO. We must support how good the GPCC platform to the community.
yeah. There's 04 days 20:33:08 before the TOKEN SALE ends. Four days to go, we will hit 50% or more. The platform will unite the digital and the real worlds through its services. Just imagine that you will be able to use all the advantages of modern technology without leaving home. The protection of your copyrights for author works and the implementation of these copyrights will now be in one place. The sale of goods applying your author works will also be integrated within this platform, and it will not be a trouble for you to place. That's GPCC for us.
Pastel Network
GPCC offer a system of copyright protection on blockchain, which will allow doing this. With our platform, you will be able to verify the copyright for the author work. Blockchain allows you to keep a certificate of your copyright among all network members, and it will be impossible to replace this data. To eliminate the possibility of downloading the same author works, a neural network that will search for copies and analogues on the Internet will be developed. The platform will monitor the authors copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use. On the platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of author works market.gpcc.io. On the platform, you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a author work crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

Check some info at there whitepaper : https://gpcc.io/files/whitepaper.pdf?nocache=1521747185
the contracts and all?

Pages:
Jump to: