Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 7. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
10 hours to go 'til end of token pre-sale, tell me what percentage of cap are we in now? It wasn't shown in the site anymore

I visited their site also, the percentage of acquired token doesn't show I guess it reached past 40% now. Still haven't tried their demo but will find time for that for sure
I visit their official website right now and it's still online and accessible, look's like no other problem or even gone. To be exact, the percentage is 39.38 % ( 38.4 ETH   or 17.9 BTC ).To pay for the necessary service of the copyright confirmation, you need to obtain a certain number of tokens. So if you want to enjoy the service of GPCC, you need to buy it's own token and this is the great time to do it.
Yeah. The final stage for their pre-sale was started and start ticking. There was still time to avail their extra 30% token bonus and met the hard cap. We have given 02 days 17:19:43 left for the final stage of pre sale. What are we waiting for. Visit now https://gpcc.io/en/token/ and order token. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
10 hours to go 'til end of token pre-sale, tell me what percentage of cap are we in now? It wasn't shown in the site anymore
Now the Seventh stage ended and the Eight Stage or the final stage in their web site for the 30% token bonus. Don't miss it. We still have 02 days 17:23:18 for this Eight stage of sale. Visit us on : https://gpcc.io/en/
I've check the site and still the token percentage sale was 39.38%. Maybe it wasn't yet updated. But soon after they update the site, it will sooner to close to hard cap. Just push ourselves to spread the greatness of GPCC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

I visited their site also, the percentage of acquired token doesn't show I guess it reached past 40% now. Still haven't tried their demo but will find time for that for sure
I visit their official website right now and it's still online and accessible, look's like no other problem or even gone. To be exact, the percentage is 39.38 % ( 38.4 ETH   or 17.9 BTC ).To pay for the necessary service of the copyright confirmation, you need to obtain a certain number of tokens. So if you want to enjoy the service of GPCC, you need to buy it's own token and this is the great time to do it.
Activity: 70

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
We have 00 days 12:15:16 before the Seventh Stage of TOKEN PRE-SALE will end. So avail now to have 30% more token bonus. What are you waiting for ? Spread it too to your friends / family / acquaintances and social networking site. Smiley

https://gpcc.io/en/token/

Yes, there's still time for the 30% more token bonus. So, what should we do ? Make some noise, double the effort to spread in the world how great GPCC was. In no time, we will achieved the hard cap and sold out all the tokens. Lets do this guys.
Pastel Network
We have 00 days 12:15:16 before the Seventh Stage of TOKEN PRE-SALE will end. So avail now to have 30% more token bonus. What are you waiting for ? Spread it too to your friends / family / acquaintances and social networking site. Smiley

https://gpcc.io/en/token/
GPCC mission is to protect intellectual property and to popularize creative people. With out platform, authors and creators of any digital content are given an opportunity to self-actualize by earning money for the results of their work and by giving crowdfunding opportunities. With GPCC copyright protection system, people can focus more on their creative work and feel protected. Using modern technologies, we are making our work more open, safe and profitable for everyone.
Good to know that this project already acquired 3 crypto rate and the rate is very generous. 40% of the cap is fulfilled..
very good progress for now.

Yes, soon we will see that hard cap has been reached and it won't be long. It has been a very good progress as of now and we are definitely keeping an eye on this project.
To be exact it's    39.38 % to get the target ( hard cap ) and 00 days 20:07:17 till the token pre sale end. Thinking that it need an extra effort to make some noise in the crypto community around the world. For me, this is a unique project and a very useful too if you value your own works as your masterpiece in life. I don't want someone benefits my own work without my permission/authorization.
Lets support this project. Spread the goodness and benefits of this project in the whole world. He was right that we need to make extra effort to spread the legacy of this project. Don't hesitate to support this project guys.
Pastel Network
Still have 30% bonus, the process how to buy token, check the following below or just visit this site : https://gpcc.io/en/token/

Contract address
Attention! Transactions can only be in ETH
MIN Gas price 30 Gwei
MIN Gas limit 150000
Do not send ETH from an exchange wallet!

Copy this one : 0x3b69bd6342a5434c3fa78a885e9a35aa210f7176 

How do I view my token in wallet (MyEtherWallet, MetaMask)?
1) Click button "Add token" or "Add custom token"
2) Set token adress 0x20c632e587aea97eff47d04d522aa1b00c72a197
3) Set TOKEN SYMBOL GPCCT
4) Set DECIMALS 18
5) You awesome!
Thanks for the information.
That's great to have 30% more bonus. You will gain more 30% for buying tokens. Lets support this promising project.
I am glad that some people notices the potential of this project, seeing them posting positive feedbacks makes us all proud to be part of this
Yeah. We all see the potential of the project, so that we supported it. And be apart of it. So don't stop supporting this project and make know other what's good about this project. Clearing up their mind how's GPCC could help them.
Dota2
Good to know that this project already acquired 3 crypto rate and the rate is very generous. 40% of the cap is fulfilled..

Yes, soon we will see that hard cap has been reached and it won't be long. It has been a very good progress as of now and we are definitely keeping an eye on this project.
To be exact it's    39.38 % to get the target ( hard cap ) and 00 days 20:07:17 till the token pre sale end. Thinking that it need an extra effort to make some noise in the crypto community around the world. For me, this is a unique project and a very useful too if you value your own works as your masterpiece in life. I don't want someone benefits my own work without my permission/authorization.

Activity: 445
Merit: 39
The copyrights on the artwork

To verify the copyright on the author’s work, you must purchase a token GPCCT. This copyright confirmation will be a permanent proof of the first upload of this work to the network, indicating the authorship and time of download.
https://medium.com/@gpccio/the-copyrights-on-the-artwork-4d7c2821802c
Site and whitepaper were updated, you guys should check it out. I like its new look.
How can we protect our intellectual property? GPCC is the only answer to such crucial event and there's more to it that meets the eye.
We are all hoping for the success of this project!
Dota2
If you want to know more about GPCC, here's a few common question that you may see inside of their official website.
Where can I look up the GPCC smart contract?
Answer : Can look it up on Github https://github.com/globalprotectedcryptocopyright

Sometimes, we need to understand what kind of project is this for. For the sake of current client and the upcoming investors. Also internal details are important too specially if you want to make sure that this is legit and worth it project in crypto community.

Kindly visit this link too https://gpcc.io/en/#faq
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
I am glad that some people notices the potential of this project, seeing them posting positive feedbacks makes us all proud to be part of this
Yeah. We all realize of what is the potential of this project. Hopefully they can manage to follow the roadmap in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: