Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 13. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Added your token GPCCT to our decentralized exchange
>>> https://zerofeex2.club/#GPCCT <<<
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

Ah it's good then. If GPCC will handle all negotiations for the author, then authors won't do much of a hard work selling their works
I don't think so, if that happen, the GPCC will be standing as a mid man and need additional payment for another service. Please verify this through official telegram for more clarification for good. Don't make other participant to go on a wrong road, please feeling bad not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
This is just great news! I knew that #GPCC will succeed and this is the first significant step in the development of this project. I look forward to the further success of the project. SOFT CAP REACHED!!!!!!!! Grin Grin
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=564991310530218&id=542345172794832
Oh, that is a good news from the GPCC community and I hope they reach the hard cap also before the targeted date. I expect that this project will be successful in the future, because this is a unique project that will protect and monitor your masterpiece and sensitive files as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I wonder if GPCC team has any new news for us?

I wonder of that too.. it will make us and potential investors more interested in this project if they
keep updating members of this community
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Yeah no updates in this past few weeks. Maybe they are busy for marketinf their projects  Huh Undecided

Yeah we’ve been seeing no updates and new developments lately. That’s a maybe.. hope all is well Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Where can I look or see up s GPCC SMART contract?😍
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Yeah no updates in this past few weeks. Maybe they are busy for marketinf their projects  Huh Undecided
How to have or to buy token because as i read the GPCC whitepaper we gonna need this GPCC token flto be able to use a platform  of GPCC.how can we had a GPCC.platform?😍
Will GPCC be the middle man for the author and the interested buyer of the copyright? Meaning will they be the one responsible for
the contracts and all?
I think yes, they can provide the all the negotiations about the works, you can just put the price of your work and address to be sent for selling the artwork or products. Just like that I think. That's why they have blockchain right that will be the purpose.

Ah it's good then. If GPCC will handle all negotiations for the author, then authors won't do much of a hard work selling their works

If this is true, then artists' works can be traded like those in an exchange. Wherein they can set buy and sell orders and just leave it be until someone really do have an interest and transact with them.
Also I think they have an advertisement of the authors work or users who want to sell their product etc. This will give some good attract of other investors and users too. It is global and many will give an attention for this.
the contracts and all?

I guess they will be. They will be the ultimate middleman and agent for the authors to endorse their work in the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the contracts and all?

If this is true, then artists' works can be traded like those in an exchange. Wherein they can set buy and sell orders and just leave it be until someone really do have an interest and transact with them.
the contracts and all?

The GPCC makes the works of an author  famous or well known international people.since GPCC is global decentralisation. 😍

How can gpcc make the work of an author famous or known to many people? Does gpcc have a marketing platform as well?
because GPCC  decentralized the ability to monetize copy right works givingapportunity to sell around the world.they had also a marketplace at thier platform of graphics work.😍
Activity: 243
Yes I read in GPCC whitepaper that their platform had a market place of graphics art works. They can or be able to sell the use of rights.. GPCC say they have experience of doing business on the international market. 😍

Are they also in the auction business? Normally, art is sold in these kinds of events and is normally held privately.
Activity: 378
the way i understands THE GPCC platform copyright is their offer to us so I believe plagiarism cannot happened.those who avail the GPCC ,as far  as I know can only had or have the access  to that platform.and if plagiarism happened only those had a access  in that platform will do that. 😍.and if that happened of course the trust to GPCC maker will lost.
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
yes that's true the author's do all the hard work.then if they not protected by copyright it's easily some one will use .stole and claims they the one who made it.now we have GPCC  that able to protect the author's  and thier graphics or any of their works. 😍

Yes, it is GPCC's goal to protect the author from people who use his work without first obtaining his consent. Thus making him lose money due to non payment of royalty fees.

Many authors tend to discontinue their passion because of their works being used without them knowing it. Specially nowadays, it is very easy to copy and paste without even giving due credit to whom it is due.

GPCC is doing better now because it does not get any information, that's a very good idea.
just correct me if I'm wrong how can he lost the royalty credits  if he is still  the author's  of his works.the GPCC  said  in their platform they can monitor  the copyright works and and they will promptly  notify the author's if someone uses their  works. 😍

so good is the platform of gpcc because the authors do not have enough time to do their work because there are gpcc who are ready to copyright their work for security,
Activity: 154
This is just great news! I knew that #GPCC will succeed and this is the first significant step in the development of this project. I look forward to the further success of the project. SOFT CAP REACHED!!!!!!!! Grin Grin
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=564991310530218&id=542345172794832
the contracts and all?
the contracts and all?
Soft cap has been reach! As of now they collected 281 ETH - 92 BTC, token sale is rapidly increasing. More investors to come for this wonderful project. For more information about the project please visit their website and buy more gpcc token.
Here: https://gpcc.io

Great news! Thank you for sharing this. Increased numbers of investors means stronger this project will get.
Confidence from doubted investors will ride the wave Smiley

Yes indeed. Glad we are riding the wave too. Project is too promising to ignore
Pages:
Jump to: