Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 32. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
supported this coin from start
trust this coin
thank you
I received all 3 airdrop of this coin
but

As a newbie i can't enter in this airdrop its too bad for all supporters like me
Plz have something for us also so we can participate also

I don't think this is right. If you look at the airdrop announcement is states for newbie on bitcointalk - Newbie: Airdrop +0%. This means you will receive the airdrop and 0% extra bonus. So depending upon your rank on bitcointalk you will receive extra. Not, you won't receive anything.

You have enough time to comment and get your rank up, aim for 30 before 5th March and for your rank to update. You only have 21 more to go in just under 2 weeks Wink save each comment from your profile for this part under profile and show posts. You will be able to wear the first signature at Jr level -> "+1% Per post wearing our Signature (Maximum 100% / 100 posts)"

Edit: + the date you registered is 09 January 2018, 17:49:05.... You are qualified for Round 4!! :p
Activity: 11
trust this coin
thank you
but

As a newbie i can't enter in this airdrop its too bad for all supporters like me

I don't think this is right. If you look at the airdrop announcement is states for newbie on bitcointalk - Newbie: Airdrop +0%. This means you will receive the airdrop and 0% extra bonus. So depending upon your rank on bitcointalk you will receive extra. Not, you won't receive anything.

Activity: 9
trust this coin
thank you
but

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
Still NO airdrop 3 for me... what is going on? I did EVERYTHING, by the book.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Dear developers and when it is planned to release an update that will help solve the problem of synchronization? And another question regarding the recovery of the wallet, export the private key?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I have followed you from the beginning and I
trust this coin
thank you
Activity: 131
thanks dev,got it from airdrop
I'll hold it for 1 years,small supplay is good  Grin
Activity: 252
Curent posts (see the image below)

https://i.imgur.com/1JZ0FVk.jpg

We are also aware that alot of bitcointalk users are already attending Signature and/or Avatar campaigns.
But please remember that this is just a bonus reward for airdrop. You can still Private message Gplay Dev with your Gplay wallet address and claim the normal airdrop reward (+bonus on your rank).
Sorry this is just a form of Airdrop?
Is not a signature campaign?
I have sent PM
What level do you have to be for an avatar please? I like the avatar thing I can't wait. Good work everyone this thread is growing quite fast!

i think you need to be at least a full member to use avatars
Activity: 9
Activity: 56
I'm a little confused with the 4th airdrop. The more post I make, the more coins I'll get, is it right? Or I needn't do any post for gplay?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Received my 2nd and 3rd airdrop, smooth.

I am excited once devs are finish with the alpha release Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I have been staking GPLAY for a few days (since I have received the 3rd airdrop of 750 coins) and I must say staking is flawless and producing the first (parts of) coins.
Activity: 184
Merit: 11
I filled out the form and sent you a personal email , how can I find out if I'm on your team or not ?
You'll get the airdrop  Roll Eyes Don't expect a reply from the dev, obviously too busy, just expect the drop.

Thank you for paying attention to me.   Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/1JZ0FVk.jpg

We are also aware that alot of bitcointalk users are already attending Signature and/or Avatar campaigns.
But please remember that this is just a bonus reward for airdrop. You can still Private message Gplay Dev with your Gplay wallet address and claim the normal airdrop reward (+bonus on your rank).
I have sent PM
What level do you have to be for an avatar please? I like the avatar thing I can't wait. Good work everyone this thread is growing quite fast!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
I filled out the form and sent you a personal email , how can I find out if I'm on your team or not ?
You'll get the airdrop  Roll Eyes Don't expect a reply from the dev, obviously too busy, just expect the drop.
Activity: 184
Merit: 11
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

I have sent PM

You will receive an airdrop without writing a single post and you don't need to add the signature. Signature and the posts will increase your airdrop. It's a bonus.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
gplay.dev Hi,today received coins,thx this is for the third drop or four?
and in the second paragraph you need to specify the number of messages in forum? I have corrected PM  there if so!
Activity: 146
check pm Dev
I comment on the topic gplay in the forum
or I comment on other topic
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
It's great that the signature company started, which I think is very effective but I did not see how much everything was allocated for the company.
Pages:
Jump to: