Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 29. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
A coin that's dedicated to gamers like me! I'm sure a lot of gamers and investors would be interested in this project. But it seems your application link for Airdrop #4 is missing? Well anyway, I have joined the signature campaign and looking forward to having GPA on my account as well. I also followed you on Twitter;

Here's my Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Testament28
Activity: 99
Serious challenger to GameCredits.
Good BlockChain.

I follow gplay.

Ps : have you mobile wallet ?
Activity: 168
FUCK YOU gplay-dev! I didn't get my airdrop 3!

Note: all lectures by holier than though cows will be ignored!
What are you rambling on about.  If you signed up in time you wouldn't gotten the airdrop.  You sure you weren't late?  Because the date was shortened if I remember right.

A HERO  Shocked steps in the room

why did you get that way just to airdrop a few dollars that does not match the fee?
insane isn't it people become so hostile during airdrops instead of just talking to each other like normal human beings. Remember everyone if you feel you have done everything correctly please submit a request to the dev through telegram
Activity: 145
Merit: 11

What are you rambling on about.  If you signed up in time you wouldn't gotten the airdrop.  You sure you weren't late?  Because the date was shortened if I remember right.

why did you get that way just to airdrop a few dollars that does not match the fee?
remember to vote everyone, be sweet to help do some extra work. The roadmap looks sweet now, but we can leave a better one behind by going the extra mile! Smiley https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/5409/please-add-gplay-gpa
Activity: 252

Go Gplay Go Gplay

STAKE STAKE STAKE

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I like the shift to signature campaign. This will help promote gplay in the forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 56
Thanks for opening AD4.
Signature has been modified  Cool and I will sent the private message
Activity: 146
Does this coin have a github? Cant find the proper link

No github as far as I know. I was google-ing it but comes back with no result. All wallets are compiled and download-able from mega.nz

I also have a question like you
and are awaiting the answer of this coin development team
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have not seen the news for a long time, the developer did not say on which exchange listing is planned?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

No github as far as I know. I was google-ing it but comes back with no result. All wallets are compiled and download-able from mega.nz
Activity: 208
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Discord sound like  good idea, more and more coins are doing that. Hope there will be no slack.

I would like to see that as well. I like this forum, but for more detailed tech talk amongst dev and the users I think Discord is a good solution.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!

-Airdrop #4 will end on 5th March-
when does the distribution begin?
Why do not you organization have a bounty campaign?

The bounty stuff is found here: https://gplaymarket.com/bounty
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
-Airdrop #4 will end on 5th March-
when does the distribution begin?
Why do not you organization have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: