Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 30. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 1
guys, please add reddit link in the main post.
gplay discord? for sure! originally gamers spot. definitely should be there.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Discord sound like  good idea, more and more coins are doing that. Hope there will be no slack.
Also discord is a platform for gamers and Gplay is a gamers coin... They'd go hand in hand  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I do like to spend my downtime playing games, hope this project succeeds!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Discord sound like  good idea, more and more coins are doing that. Hope there will be no slack.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
And where you can see - checked whether I am in 4 stage of distribution or not? In the last time so many fill held that not remember filled here or not, and that if twice accidentally fill in? will I be disqualified?
You're part of it just by commenting. Keep taking part until a day or two before the end and if you have managed to comment in bitcointalk 100 times save each one and then submit to the dev. Yes if you repeat apply which over a lot of people will be seen as spam so its a fair rule. Work towards upgrading your bct account before the end date. You can see your comments in the Profile section, left hand side it says show posts. Click each one and save the link in a text file until the end for submission. Take advantage of all bonuses!
God my memory became very bad, I forgot that I sent a private message ))) now look at outgoing and found him ))) the second time certainly will not send - thank you
legendary
You're part of it just by commenting. Keep taking part until a day or two before the end and if you have managed to comment in bitcointalk 100 times save each one and then submit to the dev. Yes if you repeat apply which over a lot of people will be seen as spam so its a fair rule. Work towards upgrading your bct account before the end date. You can see your comments in the Profile section, left hand side it says show posts. Click each one and save the link in a text file until the end for submission. Take advantage of all bonuses!

I don't follow, for the 4th airdrop you just need to message the dev? It's not a requirement to be a Jr/Full Member if that's what you're implying.

Excellent choice making a hybrid coin, and a potentially a very large client base. Do you have a discord? I couldn't find the info anywhere - and having in mind that the coin is oriented towards gaming community that would somehow be logical.

There isn't a discord, but notably the airdrops have been on different social media platforms each time, so expect a discord drop at some point in my opinion.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
gplay-dev is a two-faced eletist bastard! Angry Angry Fuck him too!  Angry
Activity: 168
And where you can see - checked whether I am in 4 stage of distribution or not? In the last time so many fill held that not remember filled here or not, and that if twice accidentally fill in? will I be disqualified?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 222
Welcome to MY world!
Dev on Telegram said
"Those who did not receive airdrop 3# and did subscribe on our Reddit subchanel with a private message to Gplay Dev on reddit —> Please Private message me HERE(Telegram) with just your Gplay Wallet address and I will take a look. You have 24hours to do this . Afterwards you wont be able to claim airdrop 3# anymore."

Ok I sent Dev a message on Telegram. Let's hope he responds in kind...
Activity: 168
Dev on Telegram said
"Those who did not receive airdrop 3# and did subscribe on our Reddit subchanel with a private message to Gplay Dev on reddit —> Please Private message me HERE(Telegram) with just your Gplay Wallet address and I will take a look. You have 24hours to do this . Afterwards you wont be able to claim airdrop 3# anymore."
legendary
Just posted this as the featured airdrop on my Steemit list Wink
Activity: 304
Cannot participate in the signature campaign Sad
But, count on me on airdrop 5/8
yes signature is hard to change .. in the long run, it may pay off, but I'm just deeponion and the coin I love even more;)

but I believe in gplay and hope for a soon release of the game markets that you can really use it Smiley
Activity: 616
Cannot participate in the signature campaign Sad
But, count on me on airdrop 5/8
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Good evening. I haven't received the airdrop number three. I sent the message on Reddit as requested but still no answer. It is peculiar as I usually receive transfers from you in due time. Please re-check.
legendary
It seems the wallet decide optimal size of stacks.
The wallet combine and divide on its own so dividing and combining any number will be nullified by the wallet unless you want to fight against it all the time.Grin

Thanks for the info, this is useful to know. Only got 11 hours to get til next stake already!
Regular and reliable so far  Cool
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I also got the airdrop 1 and 2 Smiley the one on the 3rd ran a little bit unfavorable .. unfortunately I did not get any on the 3rd.. Unfortunately, I did not get any on the 3rd because I do not like redit and did not want to sign up, which actually was not a condition. It's a bit unfair.
but that's why there are fewer fake accounts, which is good.

I bought coins at southexchange .. what's the best coin number per wallet for optimal staking?
doesnt matter how many wallets you open you still get 20% of x amount. 20% of 10000 is 2000. do that 3 times you earn 6000. If you have one wallet with 30.000, you'll earn 6000. Same same...... What ever you own divide it by 10 and then times it by 2 for your yearly new income. Ex if you have 30,000.... 10% is 3000 so 20% is 6000 coins a year staking or just divide your coins by 5.

logging in to redit was not part of the deal so it's a bit unfair or at least not optimal!

I also got the airdrop 1 and 2 Smiley the one on the 3rd ran a little bit unfavorable .. unfortunately I did not get any on the 3rd.. Unfortunately, I did not get any on the 3rd because I do not like redit and did not want to sign up, which actually was not a condition. It's a bit unfair.

I bought coins at southexchange .. what's the best coin number per wallet for optimal staking?
doesnt matter how many wallets you open you still get 20% of x amount. 20% of 10000 is 2000. do that 3 times you earn 6000. If you have one wallet with 30.000, you'll earn 6000. Same same...... What ever you own divide it by 10 and then times it by 2 for your yearly new income. Ex if you have 30,000.... 10% is 3000 so 20% is 6000 coins a year staking or just divide your coins by 5.

no, it does not matter how much this is divided .. so wallet addresses but already internally (keyword coincontrol) there are in every QT wallet and can make big differences in staking .. there is any currency otherwise why the question ..
It seems the wallet decide optimal size of stacks.
The wallet combine and divide on its own so dividing and combining any number will be nullified by the wallet unless you want to fight against it all the time.Grin
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
i received all airdrop i applied Wink ty
Activity: 350
Tell me, I participated in 3 airdrop, all the conditions fulfilled, but the coins never got to my wallet, what is the reason?
legendary

I notice everyone has replied to you, but did you mean number of coins in a stack?
I would also like to know this answer. 750 has worked for me so far though  Smiley
I'm going to guess you have more if you bought them tho.
Pages:
Jump to: