Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 34. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The planned development of your potentially powerful project generates even greater curiosity and interest in the masses of society. For me, this is yet another proof that a well-functioning and serious system can give great resources to the development of each person.
Yeah, as a gamer I hate micro transactions. I used to play a lot of Facebook games like Mafia Wars, It's a pain getting power in these types of games you actually have to spend money. i think this project is an awesome idea and it can potentially dominate the gaming marketplace. I'd love to sit on a large investment as use my stake reward to gain in-game purchases in the future. It will be the first gaming reward system that helps companies profit and it's users get more value for money!  Grin
Activity: 140
I just find this promising project, hope i can join the 4th airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The planned development of your potentially powerful project generates even greater curiosity and interest in the masses of society. For me, this is yet another proof that a well-functioning and serious system can give great resources to the development of each person.
I applied for previous airdrop but could not get any, still applying for the third one

If you followed on reddit, send a message to admin on reddit, you will get your airdrop. Everyone who got their airdrop followed on reddit and messaged admin there.
Here is the link, send a message to the Reddit dev account -> https://www.reddit.com/user/gplay-dev
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
I applied for previous airdrop but could not get any, still applying for the third one

If you followed on reddit, send a message to admin on reddit, you will get your airdrop. Everyone who got their airdrop followed on reddit and messaged admin there.
Activity: 51
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Whats mean by current bitcointalk post?

I want to join airdrop 4 and already use the signature, i always follow this project.

Thanks, great project dev and nice idea.
Slow but sure, like it!!
I saw the signature company and I want to participate, but I do not understand how many coins are paid for 1 airdrop?
Can i keep working on the Bitcointalk level for this project before putting my claim in? I'd like to try and become Junior Member first so I can gain 5% ?

remember to vote guys:
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/5409/please-add-gplay-gpa

Making a small shop here https://www.zazzle.com/collections/gplay_gpa-119397912676539532
Activity: 76
Whats mean by current bitcointalk post?

I want to join airdrop 4 and already use the signature, i always follow this project.

Thanks, great project dev and nice idea.
Slow but sure, like it!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
NICE AIRDROP!!
I would like more promotional activities for Japan.

Activity: 34
Happy to join me in Gplay before your platform. The design goes very well and will stick. I joined the airdrop 4-8 good luck at all. PS sended to the Dev
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello Dev and Comunity, Coins received to the step 3/8, subscrition to the step 4/8 Done too.
Waiting, and thx. i´m Joined in the image and signature bounty
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
Yeah airdrop 4 is live with more % Bonus  Smiley

Gaming marketplace will be disrupted with this project.

Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
I'm glad that 0% commission in your [GPA] Decentralized P2P Digital Gaming Marketplace than can not boast of wax.I wish you good luck with your market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 268
2. Curent BitcoinTalk posts (Checked by Dev team when you apply aswell)
Is it to the subscription company? What should I enter here?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi! It’s not the first gambling project I’ve ever seen. So there is a reasonable question: what are your advantages?
Activity: 252
you need to be full member .... i found it out
Activity: 252
i know how to add a signature but how can i add an avatar ?

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
AIRDROP #4
2.000.000 GPA COIN DISTRIBUTION !!
Chance to RECEIVE +180% of normal airdrop
-Airdrop #4 will end on 5th March-

Private message "gplay.dev" with:

1. GPLAY wallet address
2. Curent BitcoinTalk posts (Checked by Dev team when you apply aswell)
3. Bonus Signature Airdrop (yes/no)
4. Bonus Avatar Airdrop (yes/no)

RULES:
1. Only 1 application allowed (if you apply more then once you are disqualified for this round)
2. Account created on or after 19.02.2018 are not able to apply (Brand New)

BONUS AIRDROP and DISTRIBUTION:
Newbie: Airdrop +0%
Jr. Member: Airdrop +5%
Member: Airdrop +10%
Full Member: Airdrop +15%
Sr. Member: Airdrop +20%   
Hero Member: Airdrop +25%
Legendary: Aidrop +30%

+1% Per post wearing our Signature (Maximum 100% / 100 posts)

JR. MEMBERS & MEMBERS:
Code:
[center][url=https://gplaymarket.com]GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE[/url][/center]

FULL MEMBERS:
Code:
[url=https://gplaymarket.com]
[color=#ee2d3b]█[/color]  [color=black][font=Century Gothic][b]GPLAY[/color]
[color=#ee2d3b]█[/color]  [color=red][font=Century Gothic]Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace [/color]
[color=#ee2d3b]█[/color]  [color=black][font=Century Gothic]Coming in March 2018![/color][/url]

SENIOR MEMBERS:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[size=2pt][color=#a8fb00]
[color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]█████████
[color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]████[color=#000]░[/color]████
[color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]███[color=#000]░░░[/color]███
█████████████████████
████[color=#000]░[/color]█████████████[color=#000]░[/color] ████
███[color=#000]░░[/color]█████████████[color=#000]░░[/color] ███
█████████████████████
[color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]█████████[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td][center][url=gplaymarket.com][size=18px][font=Corbel][color=transparent].[/color][b][color=#282626]GPLAY[/color][/b][color=#E20202]MARKET[/color][color=transparent].[/color]
[size=10px][font=Corbel][color=#282626][b][color=#E20202]▬[/color] Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace [color=#E20202]▬[/color][/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td][td][size=3px][font=Courier]▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██[/font][/size][/td][td][/td][td][url=gplaymarket.com][font=Corbel][size=11px][color=#E20202]▬▬▬▬▬▬   [/color][i][color=black]COMING IN MARCH 2018 [/color][/i][color=#E20202] ▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
[size=20px][color=transparent][size=15px].[/size][/color][color=#E20202][b][size=17px][font=Rockwell]ANONYMITY with[/font][/size][/b][/color] [size=17px][color=black][b]0% COMMISION[/b][/color][/size][/size][/font][/url][/td][td]   [/td][td][size=3px][font=Courier]▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██[/font][/size][/td][td][font=Rockwell][size=1px]
[/size][size=15px]    [color=#E20202]●[/color] [url=gplaymarket.com] [color=#282626]HOME[/color][/url][color=#E20202] ●[/color] [url=https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC][color=#282626]TRADE[/color][/url][color=#E20202] ●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272134.0][color=#282626]ANN[/color][/url][/size]   
     [size=11px][color=#E20202]▬[/color][color=#282626]  Don't overpay – buy cheap ! [/color][color=#E20202]▬[/color][/size]    [/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

HERO & LEGENDARY MEMBERS:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[size=2pt][color=#a8fb00]
█████████████████████
███[color=#000]░░[/color]█████████████[color=#000]░░[/color] ███
█████████████████████
[color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]█████████[/td]
[td]
[/td]

[td][/td][td][center][url=gplaymarket.com][size=18px][font=Corbel][color=transparent].[/color][b][color=#282626]GPLAY[/color][/b][color=#E20202]MARKET[/color][color=transparent].[/color]
[size=10px][font=Corbel][color=#282626][b][color=#E20202]▬[/color] Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace [color=#E20202]▬[/color][/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td][td][size=3px][font=Courier]▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██[/font][/size][/td][td][/td]
[td][url=gplaymarket.com][font=Corbel][size=11px][color=#E20202]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color][i][color=black]COMING IN MARCH 2018[/color][/i][color=#E20202] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
[size=20px][glow=#282626,2,300]      [color=#E20202][b][size=17px][font=Rockwell]ANONYMITY with[/font][/size][/b][/color] [size=11px][color=#f2f2f2][b]0% COMMISION[/b][/color][/size]      [/glow][/size][/font][/url][/td][td]  [/td][td][size=3px][font=Courier]▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██[/font][/size][/td][td][font=Rockwell][size=1px]

[/size][size=15px]    [color=#E20202]●[/color] [url=gplaymarket.com] [color=#282626]HOME[/color][/url][color=#E20202] ●[/color] [url=https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GPA/BTC][color=#282626]TRADE[/color][/url][color=#E20202] ●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272134.0][color=#282626]ANN[/color][/url][/size]   
     [size=11px][color=#E20202]▬[/color][color=#282626]  Don't overpay – buy cheap ! [/color][color=#E20202]▬[/color][/size]    [/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

+0.5% Per post wearing our Avatar (Maximum 50% / 100 posts)

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/j49gLed.png
Pages:
Jump to: