Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!! - page 2. (Read 8324 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Cannot help but love all the in-depth, thorough discussions that are happening in your thread. That alone was enough to convince me that your project is worth my time, you don't see these types of discussions in every thread.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think this is a project built on the blockchain, GPUnion aims to save a large number of computer resources have been wasted, as the exploitation. It is very useful and high security.
they are in telegram
now im mining with 1250 Mh
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
im mining, i believe in this project

How could you believe this project since the dev disappear?
im mining, i believe in this project
Activity: 4
hey, mister developer, what news? it will be correct if you say something, the project is alive, we are working ... now the power of the network is low, bouncing temptation to mine, but should it be done? on the other hand if you think that the project will not live .. tell me honestly, have the courage. why do simple miners waste their time and energy for nothing.

GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!! Grin

If they are US based it is Labor Day weekend. 99.99% of the country is on vacation. Give it until middle of next week.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
 hey, mister developer, what news? it will be correct if you say something, the project is alive, we are working ... now the power of the network is low, bouncing temptation to mine, but should it be done? on the other hand if you think that the project will not live .. tell me honestly, have the courage. why do simple miners waste their time and energy for nothing.

GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!! Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Waiting for 4th biweekly report....

I do not even know how I could not see such an important moment! I was frightened by the number of coins 1 billion ... but as I understand the swap will be about 2 Q 2019, this means from the planned for the extraction of coins will be produced priblizitelno slightly less than half.

What is a token swap, why are we doing it and when will that happen?
 - Token swapping is two-step process. First, take a snapshot on GPUnion Token Distribution Chain block at a given height ; Second, airdrop equivalent amount of GUTs tokens to the mapped address owners on the mainnet. Since GPUnion Token Distribution Chain is only used for distribution purpose, the ecosystem will be operated on a major chain that supports smart contract. The token swap will take place on Q1-Q2, 2019, just before the first application GPUnion Alpha’s release.

correct me if I'm wrong

p.s. in the future you are planning other bounty companies?
Activity: 10
Shoreline exchange is actually decent, imo. thumbs up
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Mine GPUNION on

https://mecrypto.club/

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://mecrypto.club:3636 -u WALLET -p c=GUT

Enjoy
Activity: 4
Yea thats not a sketchy exchange. I think he meant a real exchange that actually has buyers and sellers.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
When exchange?

GUT has been trading in below exchange for a month:

https://shorelinecrypto.com/market/DOGE-GUT

Quite large GUT trading volume went through last couple of days.
Activity: 115
you have run a bounty company. I can find out where your coin and its price are traded?

Yes, I join your question and I want to complement it ...

Dear Bounty Participant, we are announcing a bounty program from today and it will run for 4 weeks. We have decided to pay 1M GUT Coin to our bounty participant.

is this your team? and exactly how many bounty coins?

and you will not have a signature company?

General Terms: 9. Bounty manager is not liable for the bounty payment. It will be given from the side of Project owner/team

and it's a little embarrassing that a person does not bear any responsibility, with whom to ask then ??

Yes. Our bounty manager is not one of our official team members. Note we value her great work a lot, I think you can ask her directly anytime. But you can also ask GPUnion team members from DISCORD/TELEGRAM/...

I want to clarify, the bounty program is over?

Dear Bounty Participant, we are announcing a bounty program from today and it will run for 4 weeks. We have decided to pay 1M GUT Coin to our bounty participant.

when will the payments be made? and completed tables?

p.s. I participated 4 weeks in the company, and do not even know how much I will receive, because the table is still not filled.

I already asked, in a discord I was told that on the 15th of the day the bounty will be distributed, we have lunch today on August 16, but there is no bounty coins on my bag, do you have any problems with bounty?

p.s. although I see that the table is made completely, and the amount of coin is already distributed ...
Activity: 42
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/gpunion/gut.jpeg

Demo will be out soon. There will be more details in the biweekly report.
Pages:
Jump to: