Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!! - page 8. (Read 8324 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Dear Gpunion community, we’ve decided to stop supporting dev-pool temporarily. During this period, we will concentrate more on the project development, which will also benefit GUT distribution. Please stop mining on dev pool and transfer to community pools. Dev pool will be closed at July 7 midnight, after cleaning all debts. We appreciate your understanding. And please keep supporting Gpunion project. We are doing something meaningful, innovative, and revolutionary TOGETHER. To be continued..

if I have mined from 7 until now I have lost time and coins?
the miner works correctly...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !
Activity: 42
GPUnion was featured by Matt and [Mystery Mining Morning]!
We've got 4 stars among startup blockchain project! Watch vedio here at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3JCgxpvt8&t=11s (58:30)
Thanks for featuring our project!
copper member
Activity: 31
GPUnion NOW ON!!!!
SUBSCRIBERPOOL.COM
Mining pool for our Subscriber Community

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.subscriberpool.com:3641 -u < WALLET ADDRESS > -p c=GUT

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday
GOOD LUCK!!!!
Come and join us and SUBSCRIBE!
Activity: 242
Dear Gpunion community, we’ve decided to stop supporting dev-pool temporarily. During this period, we will concentrate more on the project development, which will also benefit GUT distribution. Please stop mining on dev pool and transfer to community pools. Dev pool will be closed at July 7 midnight, after cleaning all debts. We appreciate your understanding. And please keep supporting Gpunion project. We are doing something meaningful, innovative, and revolutionary TOGETHER. To be continued..

if I have mined from 7 until now I have lost time and coins?
the miner works correctly...
I can not see any benefit in mining in this as of now? when this is going on exchanges.?

We are not rush to exchange list. But we have a clear plan on market management. Mine now, hold for larger benefit:)
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I can not see any benefit in mining in this as of now? when this is going on exchanges.?
Activity: 8
sadly distribution is not great at all see richlist
http://explorer.overcookedpanda.com:3001/richlist
900k mined in 2 days but currently 20Mhs will get u 750 coins a day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
We've adjusted the minimum payment to 20 so that small miners are able to get payed. We had some issues with payment scheduling in our pool but it is fixed now.
Hi, I also noticed that the pool itself had an issue over night, there is a payout gap of 11 hours. In those 11 hours of no rewards I finally get a payment of almost double of what i normally got every two hours. Does this mean that the 11 hour gap of mining is wasted power and time or is there a backlog of payments that still has to be made?
diff went high in that 11 hours.
Ok, makes sense, thanks!
Activity: 27
pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
We've adjusted the minimum payment to 20 so that small miners are able to get payed. We had some issues with payment scheduling in our pool but it is fixed now.
Hi, I also noticed that the pool itself had an issue over night, there is a payout gap of 11 hours. In those 11 hours of no rewards I finally get a payment of almost double of what i normally got every two hours. Does this mean that the 11 hour gap of mining is wasted power and time or is there a backlog of payments that still has to be made?
diff went high in that 11 hours.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Is there some roi mining this coin? i dont see any benefit
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
Activity: 10

-=tun 4 life=- GPUnion Pool

Low fees (0,5%) and no other hidden fees, Automatic payout every 1 hour. No registration needed.

For mining, you have to use :

Code:
 -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://tun4.life:3636 -u  -p c=GUT 

Happy mining

Activity: 5
pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh
pool.gpunion.io
no paid  Huh

This happens a lot to yiimp pools. Cannot find the root cause. But rerun the scrip will fix the delay of payout. Our engineers are working on this and will fix it soon.
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
muthafukin gem huntah
Activity: 280
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
I saw this topic with Mega links !

It looks like clone copy post with contaminated links-

Please report it

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngutgpunionpowcomputing-power-ecosystema-new-era-of-mining-4605335

Hello, dev! They're trying to steal your name. Here's the link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4605335.new#new
 there's your project, but the wallet contains a virus. Write to the moderators! This should not go unpunished and cast a shadow on your project.

Morning. Thanks for let us know. We already reported that.

You need to give him NEGATIVE TRUST vote....
He is running selfmoderating topic....
so he can edit delete as he wish.... and he moderates it.
He receives all moderation reports  Sad

Happened the same to me recently, my personal account got hacked and where used to clone a thread. Report to mods.
Pages:
Jump to: