Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPUnion [GUT] PoW | Computing Power Ecosystem | Stop Mining For Nothing!! - page 3. (Read 8324 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes This project looks dead. No trading volume and very small amount being mined. Looks like we were "Mining For Nothing" after all
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I thought that it is a waste to use the mining hash power only for approval work.
I think that it will not be a waste of electricity bill if I can do approval work and other calculations at the same time.
I think this will further expand the possibilities of mining.
Activity: 3
Trade open in half an hour!

Trade open in QBTC now

Very good news, the exchange is very decent and this exchange has good trading volumes. I am happy for the team, they did well to find the necessary funds for the listing.

not open QBTC.com

HTTP Error 502
Bad gateway
94.228.195.63/86c25c3

2018-08-03 19:47:55

Why?Huh?

The link doesn't work but it is on there. Just no one has traded it yet. http://i67.tinypic.com/nq7fo1.png
Activity: 48
I heard that the exchange was having issues. I am referring to the total network hashrate. It was much higher last week. Then dropped off suddenly and has been slowly creeping back up and now it is back down to 6.1Ghash. Cryptopool.party has 2.9G of that.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I want to clarify, the bounty program is over?

Dear Bounty Participant, we are announcing a bounty program from today and it will run for 4 weeks. We have decided to pay 1M GUT Coin to our bounty participant.

when will the payments be made? and completed tables?

p.s. I participated 4 weeks in the company, and do not even know how much I will receive, because the table is still not filled.
Activity: 42
What is going on with the hashrate on this? Had many times more hash just a few days ago. Now not so much.

Looks like the exchange platform didn't doing well. We are working on other exchanges.
Activity: 48
What is going on with the hashrate on this? Had many times more hash just a few days ago. Now not so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a modern technology and could save energy created by GPUnion projects, interesting once because they use the blockchain

NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://yiimp.net

Only 0.1% fee

Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.net:3636 -u  -p c=GUT 

Thank you. But isn't there a yiimp.eu?

Trade open in QBTC now

Very good news, the exchange is very decent and this exchange has good trading volumes. I am happy for the team, they did well to find the necessary funds for the listing.

not open QBTC.com

HTTP Error 502
Bad gateway
94.228.195.63/86c25c3

Why?Huh?

Sorry for this. We are actively working on other exchanges.
Activity: 20

NEW MINING POOL ADDED

http://yiimp.net

Only 0.1% fee

Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.net:3636 -u  -p c=GUT 

nx5
Activity: 134

Trade open in QBTC now

not open QBTC.com

HTTP Error 502
Bad gateway
94.228.195.63/86c25c3

Why?Huh?
Activity: 10

-=tun 4 life=- GPUnion Pool

Low fees (0,5%) and no other hidden fees. Automatic payout every 1 hour. No registration needed.

For mining, you have to use :

Code:
 -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://tun4.life:3636 -u  -p c=GUT 

Happy mining
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
max-connections=1023  why you given that to nod is that  is reflate to that ?
Activity: 15
when pool is come back to his initial stage and what if there will be issue on that and remans pool down.
Pages:
Jump to: