Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 18. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I can see the whole of two people who are "excited' about the "airdrop". I just love it when coins die  Cheesy

I see great potential and where i am from (greece) the are a lot like me..But unfortunately not everybody knows about this forum!

Ah... I see... and they're all just waiting for their 32 GreeceCoins i suppose Tongue
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
I can see the whole of two people who are "excited' about the "airdrop". I just love it when coins die  Cheesy

I see great potential and where i am from (greece) the are a lot like me..But unfortunately not everybody knows about this forum!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mine the gap!

Tonight we mine in hell!

Air drop is approaching, Greececoins will be distributed to all applications.
Mine the gap!

Tonight we mine in hell!
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Volume is up price is up go go go Greececoin!
Activity: 168
Greececoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Greececoin

Hope you like it! As soon as you have a Twitter account you can display your news by following the guide you find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Cheers
Activity: 182
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I lost 10k greececoins on okaypool! Scam pool!
Stay away from this site guys!

Well, since this coin is going to become worthless , you haven't been technically scammed of nothing Smiley.

Bagholder in despair!

Another bag holder? Do you have some APH also?

Well, since this coin is going to become worthless , you haven't been technically scammed of nothing Smiley.

Your comments are worthless full time job!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Activity: 126
It's going to be very interesting when Greececoin starts getting distributed.

I am expecting a huge amount of applications, not long now. And yes I still need to update the greek translation onto the website.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

We are live and mining Greececoin ! Hop in now and be among the first ![/color]

Greececoin

0.001 withdrawal fees and currently 0% mining fee.
Stratum + VDiff with EU/US Stratums
DDoS Protected
Heavy Load approved.
Idle Worker Notifs
2-factor Auth
and much more
Suprnova Quality :-)

BIG Bonuses/Block Finder Rewards will start soon after successful launch ! Hop in !

This coin will rise! Greek ppl will rise!
I have 4000+ GRCE on http://grce.okaypool.com/ , and 1 week ago sent them to my wallet, but they did not appear, and any next cash out request reports by "You already have one active manual payout request" - what to do ?

Contact the admin!

Okay pool and another pool dgppool or something like that.... turned out to be thieves. Stole a lot of money... saw a few threads here. You're lucky you only lost 4000 of this shit coin Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: