Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 16. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In greek with informations and instructions https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greececoin/491322500968251

Yes here you go, it's no waste, aslong as Greek people get their coins I'm happy, it's not about value at this stage.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Still no Greek translation on the official site, now that the airdrop is supposedly happening. Not worth selling my coins now, not worth checking in here anymore either - what a waste
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
One reason this coin doesn't pass the smell check:

Για τι η ωρα πoυ αρ χι ζει η δια νo μη αυτoυ τoυ coin δια φη μι ζεται σε UTC; -- αν ει ναι coin με αληθινo κεντρo Eλλαδας θα περιμεν oμoυν να δια φη μιζεται με τoπικη ω ρα της Eλλαδας
Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
1 Airdrop = 32 GreeceCoin

32 GreeceCoin = 14 pennies US.
32 GreeceCoin = 10c EUR
32 GreeceCoin = useless nonsense value.

Airdrop should be 3200 GreeceCoin to mean anything.
More applications have been now paid and updated.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
A lot of people from greece take part at the airdrop! we ll see stats soon but i think greececoin will have most participants than all the premined nation coins! This is the start everyone who mine this coin , everyone who participate at the airdrop and toke their part , greeks from all over the world greececoin must get known everywhere!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I want to see how many retards will actually give to a stranger over the internet many of their personal information just to get something like a few dollar cents...Not mentioning losing time/energy for a few cents...(well i did mentioned it)
I will be sending out the next payments later tonite for applications made today.

I encourage as many Greek people to apply and you will get your coins.
I think greececoin just started coins are distributed greek people are going to support and get this coin known .. in the next days we ll see a lot of action
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Airdrop is tomorrow... I want greeceoin back to 4$ like the march 22nd

Be lucky to be $ 0.04.  Undecided

$ 0.01468   Shocked I'm a little surprised
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
The Greececoin Air Drop has started

I am now sending 32 Greececoins to all Greek applicants providing the correct information!

Greececoin are sent i just got mine! Go Greececoin Go!
Greececoins are being sent, keep your Greek Applications coming!

nice!
Greececoins are being sent, keep your Greek Applications coming!
The Greececoin Air Drop has started

I am now sending 32 Greececoins to all Greek applicants providing the correct information!

Activity: 178
Pages:
Jump to: