Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 22. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Like I have said, there's a bounty in greececoins for who can make a block explorer for grce. That's final.

As for Greek people claiming, just wait and see what happens, if your Greek and claim via greececoin.net you will get your coins, simple. They will be handed out from 6:00pm gmt 6th may. Just watch!

The title says 1 may.
Which is real?
Activity: 280
We also need more services like games (gambling), a new block explorer and more trading sites.

I am talking to someone about a new block explorer so that shouldn't be long before it's available.

What I'm trying to do is source some companies in Greece who might have an interest in crypto currencies and greececoin. Companies who can accept greececoin for a payment, in their terms it would be purely for investment because off the low volume and buy orders but even if it can get accepted for small items.

So , you as a "developer" or your developer team are not able to set a block explorer but you claim to release a coin that is safe and easy to use for an entire nation?

Look the polar bear opens his trap again. As long as Greek People get greececoins that's my biggest priority.

I can assure you there will be a lot of Greek People claiming

But you can't make a block explorer , can't you?
There is an open source code for it , you the dev of a nation coin can't do it?

Like I have said, there's a bounty in greececoins for who can make a block explorer for grce. That's final.

As for Greek people claiming, just wait and see what happens, if your Greek and claim via greececoin.net you will get your coins, simple. They will be handed out from 6:00pm gmt 6th may. Just watch!

LOL.... Why would he? Because the coins are worthless and he's got a lot of them from thin air, he'd rather pay someone in "Greececoins" to do all that work. Its basically "free work"! He already fucked over the first guy who made one and realized oh shit... you mean I have to pay them? Like in BTC? How dare he not accept my generous "offer" of Greececoins Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We also need more services like games (gambling), a new block explorer and more trading sites.

I am talking to someone about a new block explorer so that shouldn't be long before it's available.

What I'm trying to do is source some companies in Greece who might have an interest in crypto currencies and greececoin. Companies who can accept greececoin for a payment, in their terms it would be purely for investment because off the low volume and buy orders but even if it can get accepted for small items.

So , you as a "developer" or your developer team are not able to set a block explorer but you claim to release a coin that is safe and easy to use for an entire nation?

Look the polar bear opens his trap again. As long as Greek People get greececoins that's my biggest priority.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
in defi we trust

Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

in defi we trust

addnode=grce.suprnova.cc

should be sufficient
Thanks a lot. Now it's synced Smiley

Thanks a lot too.
You should reconsider the first post of this thread, and change the 3 bad nodes specified by this good one.

Greececoin is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/grce
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Thanks for adding greececoin to your trading platform
Activity: 154
addnode=grce.suprnova.cc

should be sufficient
Thanks a lot. Now it's synced Smiley

Thanks a lot too.
You should reconsider the first post of this thread, and change the 3 bad nodes specified by this good one.

Greececoin is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/grce
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Activity: 178
Greececoin still needs your votes for Mintpal, please vote here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Greececoin needs more trading platforms and Mintpal would be a good one.
Activity: 154
Hello,

I can't sync with :
addnode=109.73.173.39
addnode=80.178.27.83
addnode=94.22.41.45

Anyone has more nodes ?
Thank you
Activity: 420
Down for maintenance at grce.suprnova.cc ?
Activity: 252
The first AIR DROP starts 1st MAY, 6:00pm GMT!

This is what I'm waiting for, I really think this will have a positive impact even if the coins are not worth anything when there given out, but the more people who hold them the better, this distribution could be the making of this coin as anything can happen.
Pages:
Jump to: