Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 24. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
This will kick off again when the air drop starts approaching

False

Greececoin Wil be successful, people think country coins will die but look at isracoin, greececoin still has the better purpose for the people.

Just wait and ser what happens and I bet there will lots of Greek people claiming there coins and holding them.

What we need now is some Greek companies who have an interest in crypto currencies? Are there any in greece?

No clone coin has better purpose than bitcoin. It's just misleading and fake information.
As the previous user i will take your bet , what the hell. Want to risk 1 btc on it?

And for the 3rd... wait till it hits 1 dogetoshi , no one will answer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Also, why wouldn't people just start using bitcoin as their currency? It's already established, has great distribution, has a growing infrastructure - what's the advantage of an exclusive country-based coin? Sure they get them for free just for living there but in what world does giving something away make it more valuable? We're in a global economy - it's pointless to have these country-specific currencies. Why would the rest of the world want to fund the ponzi scheme for everyone that lives in each of these countries? It becomes unwilling charity and that's best-case scenario. Let's be honest here - there hasn't been a single distribution method that has a snowball's chance in hell of working. You can't create circulation by tossing everybody pennies worth of a non-backed currency - it doesn't work that way. The problem is that so many people here are uneducated they don't understand the most basic aspects of economics. They want to believe in this crap because it feels good thinking you're going to get rich the easy way. It's all smoke and mirrors - you are making the people at the top rich and everybody else is left holding the bag. Nobody wants to admit they made a bad investment, nobody wants to cut their losses and get out - people are stubborn and have an inflated perception of their intelligence. This currency has zero future once the big dump takes place because it offers nothing new. How in the hell do people view the country aspect as a positive? I was scratching my head when people were going crazy for Aurora - who cares if the dev keeps the premine or if it's distributed to a bunch of great people - either way it's getting dumped and negatively affects the value. If you give every person in America a pound of gold, I guarantee the price of gold will drop sharply very quickly. Why in the hell would that make gold more valuable? That's not how you jumpstart currency circulation. To make it even more ridiculous, they have no real way of circulating the currency in a fair and accurate manner.

The people pumping out these coins have no connections, no experience, no credentials, and have done no real research. It's all a gimmick to attract interest from ignorant investors eager for the next get-rich-quick opportunity when all along the only people getting rich were the devs and a handful of lucky individuals that sold before the cliff.

False

Greececoin Wil be successful

False

False

people think country coins will die

True - they will. At least everything we've seen thus far will. Nothing has been close to getting it right and this is certainly no exception. Delude yourself all you want but this will not be a success. I've never been wrong before and I wouldn't say it if I wasn't certain - there's nothing in it for me to be dishonest. Supporters, on the other hand, have plenty of motivation to be dishonest and/or delusional.

False

Just wait and ser what happens and I bet there will lots of Greek people claiming there coins and holding them.

I'd take that bet.
Activity: 420
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

False

Greececoin Wil be successful, people think country coins will die but look at isracoin, greececoin still has the better purpose for the people.

What we need now is some Greek companies who have an interest in crypto currencies? Are there any in greece?

False
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

If the DEV does honour his commitment and respond to PMs by that date then I will be more then happy to keep the Block Explorer up and running.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 140
Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

If the DEV does honour his commitment and respond to PMs by that date then I will be more then happy to keep the Block Explorer up and running.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox
Activity: 294
Here is my little humble little rendition blog post for the Coin and am alerting my friends and relatives in Greece of the airdrop. I am far far away but close in heart..  http://bitbillions.net/2014/04/06/cryptocurrency-news-greececoin-airdrop-begins/   Smiley

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Glad you liked it. I am pleased that I can help get more exposure for the coin and thanks for the lovely Greek gift..Even I am not there to celebrate in person one day I will come back to our homeland and sing and dance a Tsifteteli lol. Oh yeah I can sing too!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Here is my little humble little rendition blog post for the Coin and am alerting my friends and relatives in Greece of the airdrop. I am far far away but close in heart..  http://bitbillions.net/2014/04/06/cryptocurrency-news-greececoin-airdrop-begins/   Smiley

Thank you for sharing that with us.
nice work, good to see a article  Grin

would be nice to see some more activity here, hopefully when the coins start getting distributed greececoin will get a lot of headlines in greece and i think there is a lot of greek people involved within the crypto world and even if they dont like greececoin there will be alot of greeks who do!
Activity: 294
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
addnode=grce.suprnova.cc

should be sufficient
Thanks a lot. Now it's synced Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Hello,

Can i just confirm that you must send your greececoin application on the 1st of May at 6:00pm gmt. Greececoin are already getting greek applications coming through which we are rejecting until the Air drop Date.

AIR DROP 1 is the 1st MAY at 6:00PM GMT

Still it would be nice to know who is behind this project
a list of all contributors on the website page would greatly build credibility I think
Activity: 126
Hello,

Can i just confirm that you must send your greececoin application on the 1st of May at 6:00pm gmt. Greececoin are already getting greek applications coming through which we are rejecting until the Air drop Date.

AIR DROP 1 is the 1st MAY at 6:00PM GMT
Activity: 167
we need to keep voting mintpal its important we keep trying for more well known exchanges: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

keep voting greececoin, if can get mintpal and as greececoin gets closer to the air drop then we might see a big boost in activity here at greececoin!
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

I would avoid cryptorush, many people have had problems and they seem to be getting worse, I'm not sure you can even trust their stats at the moment. Bittrex is a great exchange to trade any coins that aren't on Cryptsy.
Activity: 169
buy on bittrex, great exhange always very quick and never have any problems. Good work Bittrex!
Pages:
Jump to: