Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 23. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I think this coin is almost dead. No interest of the developer to update the wallet, the coin or any new development (new exchanges...). I just keep my coins as a souvenir.

As far as country coins and region coins go, Auroracoin, Spaincoin, Electronic Gulden and SiliconValleyCoin all have positive and active developers that inspire confidence even if the price isn't encouraging people to get on board.  Things are quiet with Greececoin and Isracoin it's hard to say what will happen to either, but I remember a lot of people weren't confident that the Athens Olympic construction in 2004 was going to be completed on time, and that turned out alright  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think this coin is almost dead. No interest of the developer to update the wallet, the coin or any new development (new exchanges...). I just keep my coins as a souvenir.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
As i have said, the bounty for a block explorer will be paid in Greececoins!

i would just like to ask if you have already posted somewhere the wallet address(es) of the premines. if not then don't you think it's about time? price is down the gutter with no volume and hashrate is now just around 100Mhs. amazing people are still mining this and there's not even a talk about a fix to the kgw timewarp exploit. with such a low network hashrate this coin would be a good proof-of-concept for the exploit.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

nice pool, but I can't see any stats (with Firefox).. I don't want to pay fees to you if I have to solo-mine it anyway  Grin
Activity: 126
As i have said, the bounty for a block explorer will be paid in Greececoins!
Greececoin is looking for a new block explorer? I will pay you a bounty with Greececoins! Please PM me.

Thanks

Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

If the DEV does honour his commitment and respond to PMs by that date then I will be more then happy to keep the Block Explorer up and running.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox

LOL... you did not even bother to reply to this one!! A bounty in Greececoins? Really?  Cheesy

Yes a bounty in Greececoins, you read it!

Yeah, below is the PM reply that I received finally after how many weeks of asking for my bounty to be fulfilled as originally agreed upon...

I would suggest that no one do business with this dev, he is clearly in it for himself.

CryptoBlox explorer for GreeceCoin will be shutdown effective immediately.

No i can not honour the 0.15 btc fee, i will happily give you a bounty with greececoin but if you wish to take down the block explorer then please do so. I do appreciate that you have made one from the start and have had it running up until now but i can not pay your fee in btc.

Best Regards

Yes that is what i said, you can read and thanks for sharing that with us!
Activity: 140
Greececoin is looking for a new block explorer? I will pay you a bounty with Greececoins! Please PM me.

Thanks

Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

If the DEV does honour his commitment and respond to PMs by that date then I will be more then happy to keep the Block Explorer up and running.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox

LOL... you did not even bother to reply to this one!! A bounty in Greececoins? Really?  Cheesy

Yeah, below is the PM reply that I received finally after how many weeks of asking for my bounty to be fulfilled as originally agreed upon...

I would suggest that no one do business with this dev, he is clearly in it for himself.

CryptoBlox explorer for GreeceCoin will be shutdown effective immediately.

No i can not honour the 0.15 btc fee, i will happily give you a bounty with greececoin but if you wish to take down the block explorer then please do so. I do appreciate that you have made one from the start and have had it running up until now but i can not pay your fee in btc.

Best Regards
The first AIR DROP starts 1st MAY, 6:00pm GMT!
Activity: 178
It'll be as low as dogecoin if it continues.... Sad

I remember when I was buying GRCE at $4 !!

Now it's $0.009...

I really hope $4 is possible again
This coin is going up, because its already about as low as it can go hahaha
Honestly, the best thing a coin can do, is have an air-drop with worthless coins, so that users don't feel scared getting familiar with crypto since they have nothing to lose by experimenting.

Yes i agree, i would much rather Greek people hold onto their coins, they wont get dumped because they cant. Lets see how it will work out and i can confirm that there lots of Greek claiming as we speak to i have to turn away until the air drop date so i believe the turnout will be great!
Activity: 168
This coin is going up, because its already about as low as it can go hahaha
Honestly, the best thing a coin can do, is have an air-drop with worthless coins, so that users don't feel scared getting familiar with crypto since they have nothing to lose by experimenting.

Thanks

Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox

LOL... you did not even bother to reply to this one!! A bounty in Greececoins? Really?  Cheesy

Activity: 280

Thanks

Just so that you are all aware, CryptoBlox will be shutting down the GreeceCoin Block Explorer on April 11th unless the DEV decides to honour his bounty agreement.  Sorry to do this, but it costs me money out of my own pocket to run the servers and maintain the site.

Thanks,
CryptoBlox

LOL... you did not even bother to reply to this one!! A bounty in Greececoins? Really?  Cheesy

Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Wishful thinking of a dumb bagholder Smiley Nothing to laugh , much crying :0

wel i might be dumb but im happy with what im making, im making enough to keep buying these coins so it must say something   Cheesy

Well , I can afford 25% of the total marketcap of that coin so that isn't saying anything at all.
Activity: 167

wel i might be dumb but im happy with what im making, im making enough to keep buying these coins so it must say something   Cheesy

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Activity: 167
Greececoin will be big, I have faith and I'm holding a lot and buying big chunks when I get the opportunity, I will wait for the airdrop and see what Happens, Greeks have a better chance to get greececoin than they do bitcoin. It would be nice now to see if greececoin and get some greek businesses on board
Pages:
Jump to: