Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available - page 27. (Read 122358 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello,

I would like to have some opinions and views about this:

'How about the Air Drop is conducted by Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code (Everybody has a AMKA code and if they dont its very easy for everyone to obtain one. Electronically or by asking it to the state.)  There is an online electronic database https://www.amka.gr/AMKAGR/ that you can use to see if an amka is real. In the electronic database there is no seinsitive information that is required. You will also need to Provide your full Name on claiming Greececoins'.

There will be alot of work to conduct this and employing a team would be a suitable suggestion but the air drop can also either be split into age groups, where you live, cities and towns, north, east, south, west and alot more just to scale it down to start with.

Greececoin will not reach out to everyone straight away so having a mixture within Greek people who know what crypto currency is and people who dont, this will hopefully spread the word, i do not think there will be a lot of pressure at first with claims coming forward but it would only increase so further preparations would need to be made.

Please give me some feed back and this is only very vague at this moment.

Thank you

Unless you give us some indication of who you are and your connection to Greece, it is rather difficult to get involved in the process that allows this airdop to happen. At this stage, either you had a plan at the beginning to distribute this coin to the people of Greece, to help them with their financial difficulties, or you never did. The best most of us can do is put the word out about this coin on social media, or mine the coin and help the initial circulation. I am mining this coin and support the concept, but am quite wary after the collapse of Aphroditecoin and the obvious fraud that has taken place there. I am not accusing you of that, but your most recent posts don't inspire much confidence that you have a genuine plan to distribute the coins.

The air drop will be carried out in the same way as the thread states, my biggest concern was the way the air drop should be conducted. Therefore the most important part of the air drop at this moment is to actually start getting Greek people their entitled Greececoins. There will be hundreds if not a few thousand claiming their coins first so this can be handled and with these first greececoins being distributed this will hopefully give greececoin some promotion and get things moving, i,e More greek people knowing that they can claim free coins.

The Air drop will be conducted by giving Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code and Full name.

I will release final details shortly, hopefully this weekend and a air drop date.
Activity: 182

MineP.it GRCE Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://grce.minep.it:3343 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Hello,

I would like to have some opinions and views about this:

'How about the Air Drop is conducted by Greek Citizens giving their AMKA code (Everybody has a AMKA code and if they dont its very easy for everyone to obtain one. Electronically or by asking it to the state.)  There is an online electronic database https://www.amka.gr/AMKAGR/ that you can use to see if an amka is real. In the electronic database there is no seinsitive information that is required. You will also need to Provide your full Name on claiming Greececoins'.

There will be alot of work to conduct this and employing a team would be a suitable suggestion but the air drop can also either be split into age groups, where you live, cities and towns, north, east, south, west and alot more just to scale it down to start with.

Greececoin will not reach out to everyone straight away so having a mixture within Greek people who know what crypto currency is and people who dont, this will hopefully spread the word, i do not think there will be a lot of pressure at first with claims coming forward but it would only increase so further preparations would need to be made.

Please give me some feed back and this is only very vague at this moment.

Thank you

Unless you give us some indication of who you are and your connection to Greece, it is rather difficult to get involved in the process that allows this airdop to happen. At this stage, either you had a plan at the beginning to distribute this coin to the people of Greece, to help them with their financial difficulties, or you never did. The best most of us can do is put the word out about this coin on social media, or mine the coin and help the initial circulation. I am mining this coin and support the concept, but am quite wary after the collapse of Aphroditecoin and the obvious fraud that has taken place there. I am not accusing you of that, but your most recent posts don't inspire much confidence that you have a genuine plan to distribute the coins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
If greececoin worth 5 dollars per one x 32 coins not bad hah?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Yeh the airdrop will be a massive bonus for greececoin, getting greececoins into the hands of Greek people will be  brilliant.

I can tell you right now that everyone in Greece is expecting the airdrop so that they can be saved from their financial doom Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Bought more at these prices, can see a big rise when the air drop takes place, lots of greececoins available eat them all up it won't take a lot of btc.

Yes vote MINTPAL

You said that on the 28 when it was double the price, you said it two weeks ago when it ws triple the price...
Will you still buy when it hits one litoshi ? =))))))
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bought more at these prices, can see a big rise when the air drop takes place, lots of greececoins available eat them all up it won't take a lot of btc.

Yes vote MINTPAL
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
let's say that Greece is close to elections....let's say that is that situation Greece will face a big challenge...GreeceCoin may give a way out to markets, directly.
Oh...sorry for the politicians and A. Merkel. Putting all parameters on table IMHO, I can see here opportunities and opportunities can be equal to investment!

I'm pretty sure Merkel is scared as hell after she heard about greececoin.. and is 1 piece Mercedes market cap.
Besides , morooooon , Germany is one of the countries in which cryptos embraced quite well , and not seen as a danger by the authorities.
Activity: 167
Yeh the airdrop will be a massive bonus for greececoin, getting greececoins into the hands of Greek people will be  brilliant.

Don't forget we need more mintpal votes, let's take greececoin to a better trading platform.

Vote greececoin on MINTPAL
Activity: 169
This will only see greececoin grow in value and popularity. I think the dev is doing a good job, development is slow but it's happening and I would rather see slow development and make sure it's right. Greececoin is here and it can't be replaced. Yes it's aimed at Greek people but crypto currency is a global spectacle and they can relate to the name greececoin a lot easier rather than a Greek word which the world population has never heard off.

The dev has said he's posting details soon of the air drop so it all looks good.
As for the airdrop i think the best idea is a local ngo or group that should organize it, this should make the airdrop public and efficient!
Greek ppl support this project stop whining we need this! 16.000.000 coins will given to greece help it get big like it should!
Activity: 199
The air drop will hopefully see this price rise  Grin
Activity: 169
Greececoin on the rise nice to see, hopefully when the dev posts details of the air drop this will really start moving again, will be buying more when I can. I really think this does have great potential when the coins are being handed out.
Activity: 65
I'd stopped this money because I thought she was dead, because  its price too low, I will vote on mintpal can be a little louse hope that it goes
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

This website is a scam.

Do NOT use it.

They reset my account with 0.5 BTC on it.
Activity: 178
We need greececoin on cryptsy too!!
Activity: 199
just voted for mintpal  Grin Grin everybody vote, greececoin will rise
Activity: 98
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Pages:
Jump to: