Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 GRIC COIN A DECENTRALISED OPEN SOURCE CURRENCY ON AGRICULTURAL📢 - page 2. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
The Gric Coin project aims to create a brand that will be a benchmark in the agricultural industry, remove imitation on food production/supply, bring about transparency with the aid of blockchain.
Activity: 11
If they keep focus on the high potential parts of the agricultural production value this can turn out to be a benchmark in agriculture industry.

What are your expansion plans and long-term vision?
Activity: 13
What are your plans to make token sale successful?
Activity: 42
How griccoin is going to help in such situation?
Activity: 87
If they keep focus on the high potential parts of the agricultural production value this can turn out to be a benchmark in agriculture industry.
Activity: 2
hello team, Gric coin will start to expand the market and accelerate its development sooner or later. How will your platform benefit from this?
Activity: 55
Hello. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 70
What are the methods of payments?Btc as an option of payment is possible?Or only ETH
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Any killing features here?Than no one from ur competitors have?Hope I will get a valid answer.
copper member
Activity: 32
How much total token will be distributed for crowdsale?
5 billion token is for crowdsale. All unsold token goes into reserve.
brand new
Activity: 0
Who are the escrow holders and any website?
 It's an extraordinary venture and I've never observed anything like it. I think this undertaking basically has no contenders so there is each opportunity to take a main position
I trust this will profit ranchers to help enhance their welfare and be associated with the budgetary blockchain will enhance their insight as well. So it really is ideal
Activity: 99
There are relatively few comparable tasks to help farming and the green way of life.
However, the data can always be slightly modified, which can have the opposite effect - people will be afraid to acquire a falsified product.
Activity: 56
I am exceptionally certain that your task will succeed in light of the fact that I find in the declaration of the venture is extremely encouraging!
Activity: 70
new leaps forward in agrarian improvement are required by reinforcing the advancement demonstrate that can ensure agriculturists and customers. With the goal that shoppers can achieve nourishment costs and prosperous ranchers by adjusting star purchaser and master maker approaches for this situation agriculturists,
Activity: 11
Hello. You already have a ready made product.  Why did u decide to develop it with the help of decentralized technologies rather than to do this im a standard way?
Activity: 145
It's a great project and I've never seen anything like it before. I think this project simply has no competitors so there is every chance to take a leading position.
Excellent, but why not oblige sellers to provide them? This will increase the level of confidence in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: