Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 GRIC COIN A DECENTRALISED OPEN SOURCE CURRENCY ON AGRICULTURAL📢 - page 7. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How can you help the agriculture industry?
brand new
Activity: 0
the idea of smart farming is not new! and if in the right place with a good infrastructure for support; this could make a change in how things are done, but for the most part of backward nations it is not practical or even fathomable as the degraded environment and lack of local support will make this nothing but a get rich fast scheme for the dev!
Activity: 56
Activity: 36
the idea of smart farming is not new! and if in the right place with a good infrastructure for support; this could make a change in how things are done, but for the most part of backward nations it is not practical or even fathomable as the degraded environment and lack of local support will make this nothing but a get rich fast scheme for the dev!

I agree... It will post great challenge for the crypto developers to incorporate transactions of modern smart farming into an cash-less society specially on regions as you have mentioned.

But if this team really is serious on developing one, they have to convincingly lay every information they have in pursuing such project.
Activity: 55
Hello! Will there be an exchange? Will the coin go to any exchanges?
Activity: 63

I agree... It will post great challenge for the crypto developers to incorporate transactions of modern smart farming into an cash-less society specially on regions as you have mentioned.
Activity: 9
This project looks like promising, I am looking forward for investment. However, need more information.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
interesting project, maybe you'll be able to protect our lands from the high taxes impose on them? what is the true purpose of the project?
copper member
Activity: 32
How do I benefit from Gric Coin?

Unlike lot of other token out there the Gric Coin token is tied to agricultural project, If you buy the token there is lot of possibilities that it will have a more stable price. Once the project 1000 acres farm and processing industry start functioning the business activities will positively impact the demand for the token. Our farm partner project will also create a great demand for Gric Coin token as it will be needed for payment on our farmpartner investment platform. 
copper member
Is entire supply of tokens already minted?

Yes we have a fixed supply of 10,000,000,000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
why would the project adopt the gric coin in 2020, I think it's too long and you can start from now to look for other business partners, don't have to wait a long time.
copper member
What's the Mission of this Project? Is it the pre-sale is Ongoing?

The Gric Coin vision vision is to create a decentralized open-source currency that is focused on improving agricultural practice and increase agricultural output globally with the major focus on Africa.

Our pre ico is on and we have raised about $700,000 already.
copper member
reserved Russian and Block explorer.... Cheesy

Inbox me if you can do the translations.
Activity: 8
Is entire supply of tokens already minted?
brand new
Activity: 0
But people aren’t very much interested in Agriculture these days!
Activity: 9
What token type does this project use and how tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 63
Indeed a great utilization of the power of the blockchain to enhance, improve and raise the status of our agriculture sector higher as it should be. I am wishing all the people behind this GRIC COIN project all the best, the wisdom and that unstoppable spirit to make things truly successful!
Activity: 36
But people aren’t very much interested in Agriculture these days!

Once there will be a great shortage of food or a crisis can hit a country then that can be the time we realized of the immense importance of food production and farming.
Activity: 205
This can be a potentially good project that can touch many lives in the food production and agriculture sector of our society. In my view, there is nothing more important than agriculture though everyday people and the government are all taking this industry for granted.
Activity: 108
I think its a good opportunity for crypto community for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: