Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 GRIC COIN A DECENTRALISED OPEN SOURCE CURRENCY ON AGRICULTURAL📢 - page 3. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Excellent, but why not oblige sellers to provide them? This will increase the level of confidence in the industry.
Activity: 70
This option is completely eliminated - the data will be stored on the blockchain, so that information about their change can be easily tracked.
It already depends on the seller. In any case, Pavo provides tools for creating similar reports.
brand new
Activity: 0
KYC verification is mandatory ??  Huh, a what types of documents accepted?
Activity: 87
Many use cultivational techniques, the effectiveness of which has not been scientifically proven. This will not become an obstacle to their compatibility with gric coin?

Most new ico's have the same problem. It is lack of trading volume after listing How is you gonna handle that?
brand new
Why would such a project plan to launch an ico? whats the world use cases?
Activity: 56
Many use cultivational techniques, the effectiveness of which has not been scientifically proven. This will not become an obstacle to their compatibility with gric coin?
Activity: 55
Your solution simplifies access to the agriculture market. Are not you afraid that such a trend will further reduce the cost of the product?
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Hi everyone! very promising project. I have a question - how can I get GC tokens?
Activity: 42
Agreed! Give us more to prove u can convince people to put their hard earn money in your project
Activity: 36
 How much total token will be distributed for crowdsale?
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
What is the real purpose of this project? And can you protect our land tax from those who insist on paying taxes?
I strongly support this project to develop more in the future.
The aims of NagriCoin team are high. I hope the project will expand!
Activity: 108
Projects are now getting many. Now we need to think about the success of ICO and integrity of the project!
brand new
As far as I know you have many competitors, I remember as a can and cannot remember now, what is your advantage, use to pay or for what you will use your token?
Could you also provide us with an in-depth explanation of your revenue sharing programme for investors?
Activity: 55
Are you being serious? Will you supply pictures of the progress as it goes?
If you can start some farms you most certainly will get support because people will see something under continuous development and want to find out more. Very curious.
brand new
What’s the bonus for presale? When the discount will drop again? Or i t will be kept till the end of ICO?
one question to DEV, what is the maximum amount to be collected during the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: