Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]🚀 GRIC COIN A DECENTRALISED OPEN SOURCE CURRENCY ON AGRICULTURAL📢 - page 5. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where are you going to sell your product? Cool
Activity: 55
Thanks for making our Earth healthier!
Activity: 42
How do you explain the very concept of THE FARM AND BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT?
Activity: 36
Can I transfer/sell my Gric tokens immediately after purchase?
Activity: 42
What is the procedure to buy Gric coin?
copper member
Activity: 32
the idea of smart farming is not new! and if in the right place with a good infrastructure for support; this could make a change in how things are done, but for the most part of backward nations it is not practical or even fathomable as the degraded environment and lack of local support will make this nothing but a get rich fast scheme for the dev!

I agree... It will post great challenge for the crypto developers to incorporate transactions of modern smart farming into an cash-less society specially on regions as you have mentioned.

Gric coin project is not a smart farming project or a get rich scheme.

We are setting up actual farm and processing factory with funds generated from ico. We have to do this so that we can have facilities to build the standard for our Blockchain system.
copper member
Has your product been tried on vegetables?

We are going to plant vegetable like okoro and spinach.
brand new
Activity: 0
Actually, I really like the whole Idea but I would like to know what other benefits to the investors?
copper member
Who are your biggest competitions?

Gric coin project does not have a direct competitor. There are Projects on supply chain management but they do not plant, process and packaging food.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This is a grandiose project, the team sees clearly its goals. And they definitely worked out a strategy for the development of its own project. On it can be safely asserted that this idea has a future. We are waiting for news.
copper member
What will happen if you collect more money than you need?

The number of token we have for sale and it’s price at every stage have been calculated in such a way that we won’t collect more than we needed.
The highest we can collect is our hard cap.

brand new
Gric coin sounds good, is this coin beside Eth or waves?
copper member
This project looks like promising, I am looking forward for investment. However, need more information.

If you have specific questions feel free to ask. For general information about this project kindly visit our website agric.io

You can also follow us on telegram https://t.me/griccoin1
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
What product are we talking about? what exactly do you want to do based on agriculture, plant cultivation or animal husbandry?
copper member
how much Gric coin is rewarded to someone who promoted his affiliate link and made users to participate on the ICO?
The Gric Coin affiliate link will automatically give you 10% of what ever your affiliate effort brought to the business.
Activity: 145
What your Project mainly focused on?
copper member
Why participate in Gric coin?

Gric coin is one of the most unique ICO Project of the year. Our project is not just an online Blockchain Project. We are setting up actual farm, processing and packaging industry with a Gric coin utility project where investors can use Gric coin token to pay for real farm investment project and earn returns on their investment.

The usability of our token will definitely influence the demand and price. People will have reasons to hold our token. When the demand is high it will reflect positively on price.
brand new
Who are your biggest competitions?
copper member
But people aren’t very much interested in Agriculture these days!

Humans can’t do without Agriculture. The world supply of food is far below its demand. In Africa the opportunity is vast.
Activity: 36
 Why participate in Gric coin?
Pages:
Jump to: