Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 12. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
fudders gonna fud  Cheesy Grin nevertheless I think I am gonna get my astronaut suit out of the closet and prepare for launch Wink

Yeah, back to the FUD argument. Waited months for a so called advanced payment option and all you got is just an online wallet. Well done, to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
its game over  Cheesy Cheesy don,t be kidding yourself  Cheesy Cheesy
TIME IS WELL UP
SCAM IS BUSTED AND DEAD Wink Grin
RAT DEV
Lol, an online wallet. That's all? That's what the countdown is all about? What a weak attempt at pump.

Lighten up dude! Just buy some wit dat fat stack you made off da Crave rally...and if it goes to 0.01 do you still give me 5btc?  Cool

I was waiting to see what the dev can come up with and it's just online wallet. So dissapointing, i was ready to invest if it is good.
Lol, an online wallet. That's all? That's what the countdown is all about? What a weak attempt at pump.

Online wallet is just the beginning, a lot of awesome features will be integrated and implemented in the wallet making Gridpay the new kind of Bitcoin with huge micro-economic applications. Also an online wallet is very handy!!! now you can have crypto everywhere without having to cold storage. So nobody can rob you or if you lose your phone or whatever it doesn't matter cause your coins are still safe! Just like with online banking! Smiley

Now this is so misleading. An online wallet is centralized, the scammy dev hold your coin. How is this safer than having your own cold storage? SAFE? Really?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Lighten up dude! Just buy some wit dat fat stack you made off da Crave rally...and if it goes to 0.01 do you still give me 5btc?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
K count down is done, make me rich please  Roll Eyes

Did u not see my rolleyes smiley dummy?  I don't bother.  I'm shocked to see Dev reply, but as usual just for manipulation purposes for another pump and dump, meh.

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Gate Keeper  Beta Release !

Today we release the first beta of the Gate Keeper. Whilst there may still be some bugs, we have tested this internally for a few weeks and it is now stable. 
Part of our mission is to create a platform which will extend the utility of GridPay, and the Gate Keeper is the first step towards that goal. 

In the coming months, we will be adding modules to the Gate Keeper, and this is where the modular design will really shine through. In particular, the API will allow GridPay and Gate Keeper to be integrated seamlessly to a multitude of applications connected to the web. 

As this is an early build, we do hope you can report and bugs to us here, and whilst it is primitive, we thank you all for the patience you've had through the turbulence, and we look forward to bringing out the next phase of our project in the near future.

You will be able to access the gate keeper at http://gridpay.me:3000/ 
Simply register for an account, and make sure you set up 2FA, then you'll be ready to access your coins on any device in the cloud!

In the next update, we will be including staking as well as API!

That's all for now. 

GridPay

Thank you for the update sir!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Today we release the first beta of the Gate Keeper. Whilst there may still be some bugs, we have tested this internally for a few weeks and it is now stable.
Part of our mission is to create a platform which will extend the utility of GridPay, and the Gate Keeper is the first step towards that goal.

In the coming months, we will be adding modules to the Gate Keeper, and this is where the modular design will really shine through. In particular, the API will allow GridPay and Gate Keeper to be integrated seamlessly to a multitude of applications connected to the web.

As this is an early build, we do hope you can report and bugs to us here, and whilst it is primitive, we thank you all for the patience you've had through the turbulence, and we look forward to bringing out the next phase of our project in the near future.

Simply register for an account, and make sure you set up 2FA, then you'll be ready to access your coins on any device in the cloud!

That's all for now.

GridPay

Finally. you keep your promise dev !!
good job
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes

That's all for now. 

GridPay

Shocked
Thank's for your confirmation dev Wink
now i can keep my Gridpay on my hand, and hold it for long term project  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

That's all for now. 

GridPay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Look My eyes
Name:    GridPay
Activity:    9
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:    Today at 07:13:29 PM

online without say anything  Huh
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

so you have been relentlessly bashing it and now you say make me rich! Wow lol! True colors...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Countdown over!  Dev active today!  Gatekeeper is coming!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 30
dev are here , We would like to hear good news from you
legendary
Activity: 1120
Roll Eyes The replies/shilling here is funny, very odd (not sure if it's because of English skills or not?).  Or are you guys just stupid/trying for cheap FUD or "hype"?  Crypto is so whacked out.

The launch still has 3hrs to "who knows what" it holds....3+ hrs.  It looks like it is set for about 12:45pm EST time for North America.  I am curious to see what the story is for this coin, if actually legit or just another P&D scam now.

Why would you ask if "dev say something" now, lol, it's been so long already.  Just because the "launch" is ready to go?  You will prob see price action regardless of if he says something or not, that's how it always is...and all people here have no idea what's really going on (as usual), and the dev rarely speaks anyways.  Just silly.

The dev is from the Netherlands. If you look at the beta image (http://imgur.com/21yBG3t,tzfj5j8,tFGpZPs,7poXyLB,HJwvjRB,QEyYt37,ybpH6Q3,TBBhVmI) you'll see he has posted a picture of a mobile. The provider Simyo, which is Netherlands. The IP address is also from Netherlands (Telfort). I'm in the same provider, so. So I do not think its EST time for North America. It is here now 16:00 o'clock

Ah, thanks for this good info, cheers.  Just was using EST as standard example from what I know, but yes they will go by their own time I'm sure for whatever their location is.  Given good news hopefully over bad.
Activity: 24
Roll Eyes The replies/shilling here is funny, very odd (not sure if it's because of English skills or not?).  Or are you guys just stupid/trying for cheap FUD or "hype"?  Crypto is so whacked out.

The launch still has 3hrs to "who knows what" it holds....3+ hrs.  It looks like it is set for about 12:45pm EST time for North America.  I am curious to see what the story is for this coin, if actually legit or just another P&D scam now.

Why would you ask if "dev say something" now, lol, it's been so long already.  Just because the "launch" is ready to go?  You will prob see price action regardless of if he says something or not, that's how it always is...and all people here have no idea what's really going on (as usual), and the dev rarely speaks anyways.  Just silly.

The dev is from the Netherlands. If you look at the beta image (http://imgur.com/21yBG3t,tzfj5j8,tFGpZPs,7poXyLB,HJwvjRB,QEyYt37,ybpH6Q3,TBBhVmI) you'll see he has posted a picture of a mobile. The provider Simyo, which is Netherlands. The IP address is also from Netherlands (Telfort). I'm in the same provider, so. So I do not think its EST time for North America. It is here now 16:00 o'clock

legendary
Activity: 1120

Why would you ask if "dev say something" now, lol, it's been so long already.  Just because the "launch" is ready to go?  You will prob see price action regardless of if he says something or not, that's how it always is...and all people here have no idea what's really going on (as usual), and the dev rarely speaks anyways.  Just silly.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
It is time.
but what?? nothing Huh

Here it's still 7 minutes to go??? Huh Huh Huh

Mine shows 3 hours 43 minutes and I'm on the east coast of US. Maybe it's because of the time zone ...
Either way it's probably not coming but you never know.

Pages:
Jump to: