Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 28. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
when gate keeper will be launch ? any information ? wehre are you dev ?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
The "scam" stuff doesn't phase me but there's not enough peers on the network for my comfort.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It should be a epic up valuation in coin price once the Gate Keeper hits. I know it's what I am waiting for. I've scooped some cheap coins too in preparation for it. 

Look if "shit" coins like LOT, BAT, KARM, MEOW are worth more then $40k, then GRID will certainly worth more then $13k, don't you think?

Oh hell yeah this is worth more than those pure P n D coins. This will rise much higher than it is. This has been a great coin to me and earned me some btc. I'll even scoop up some more to keep playing.
Activity: 170
It should be a epic up valuation in coin price once the Gate Keeper hits. I know it's what I am waiting for. I've scooped some cheap coins too in preparation for it. 

Look if "shit" coins like LOT, BAT, KARM, MEOW are worth more then $40k, then GRID will certainly worth more then $13k, don't you think?

I agree. 13K is super cheap and low. Much room to move up and build value.

If someone can request GRID to be added on cryptsy, then i can vote for it, i have a few 100 points... And almost all cryptsy coins are worth a lot more then GRID at the momemnt, as i said (LOT $200k, KARM $100k, MEOW $40k) so the price will already move 2 times higher, just for listing on cryptsy.

can anyone request for coin addition? Not sure how cryptsy decides on which coins they want added
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

If someone can request GRID to be added on cryptsy, then i can vote for it, i have a few 100 points... And almost all cryptsy coins are worth a lot more then GRID at the momemnt, as i said (LOT $200k, KARM $100k, MEOW $40k) so the price will already move 2 times higher, just for listing on cryptsy.
Activity: 924

legendary

Activity: 138
legendary
Just checked it myself and saw the robot and the gatekeeper stuff. Looks like the website is there and working well. Can't see any issue on it.  Huh

Just people that want to create FUD and want some more cheap coins... Pump is getting closer and closer.

It is what I was thinking too after I posted. Figured it was someone trying to get coins a little more cheaper than they are.

People are adding more and more coins... we are getting closer to the end of the month too, so everybody will jump in and what to see the GateKeeper.
Just checked it myself and saw the robot and the gatekeeper stuff. Looks like the website is there and working well. Can't see any issue on it.  Huh

Just people that want to create FUD and want some more cheap coins... Pump is getting closer and closer.

It is what I was thinking too after I posted. Figured it was someone trying to get coins a little more cheaper than they are.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

http://www.gridpay.net
This Account Has Been Suspended

This JOKE fo BAGHOLDER and CRYPTO BELIEVER same Like GRIDPAYshit

Bye bye

Welcome To the TAKEOVER

******* and the gank :p

What are you talking about... the website is still there.

The website is there!!! What a bunch of lieing manipulative trolls...
legendary

Bye bye

Welcome To the TAKEOVER

What are you talking about... the website is still there.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Bye bye

Welcome To the TAKEOVER

legendary
Walls on GRID are disappearing slowly, get ready for moon, ones more.

only 5.6639   BTC to hit 500satosi  Grin

Be patient and it will hit that Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

only 5.6639   BTC to hit 500satosi  Grin
legendary
legendary
Iam still have 75k GTID Smiley not want to sell in this price waiting mooon in next month

I've 2,000,000 GRID, and i know someone that has 4,500,000 GRID so i think it is just a matter of time before it move higher again.
Pages:
Jump to: