Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 29. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
if this dead , Who Takeover ?  Cool Bagholder Like Placebo and the gank ?
many people say "Coin without dev just shit coin " , i agree with this  . and this fact n here

and I have question , why Dev not online ? why not give announcment in here , social media , website or whatever ? why ? ths is already negative feedback , and why many people stay believe in here ? fans believer  price going to moon ? crypto just for Dump and Pump ? ouchhh ... open your mind  . we need crypto for have choose for use in the real without fiat ... if you Just crypto for dump ad pump , please Open your mind and relax  in the night ad you can say to your self , "for what I am in this world"

we need openness between dev and users , and this is requirement for Real Crypto

"Openness" Dev has a countdown on the website and Twitter for the Gatekeeper release! Maybe you need a hug and a back rub from the dev telling you everything will be ok...come on man! Sell everything so they can have more for the gatekeeper insurance fund! Wake up guys and do what the pros are doing$$$
You still have time to add on the cheap...imho  Cool
LOL.I love crypto coins.Remaind me years when I was playing with penny stocks.Where CEO loosers clean up ours pockets from money because we like to be rich overnight.Sometime we got very good profit .Few times I've made few thousands bucks just because of  patience.Well...I'm waiting  with patience for Dev. for his movement . Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In God We Trusted in Grid We make profit Grin

do you still own GRID?

Iam still have 75k GTID Smiley not want to sell in this price waiting mooon in next month
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
 Huh, really it is the way we want cryptocoins go?

in a short time will not be more people to scam, we are killing to the chicken with this short place behaviour
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
buahahaha
the shit man already come back
legendary
Activity: 1120
many people say "Coin without dev just shit coin " , i agree with this  . and this fact n here

and I have question , why Dev not online ? why not give announcment in here , social media , website or whatever ? why ? ths is already negative feedback , and why many people stay believe in here ? fans believer  price going to moon ? crypto just for Dump and Pump ? ouchhh ... open your mind  . we need crypto for have choose for use in the real without fiat ... if you Just crypto for dump ad pump , please Open your mind and relax  in the night ad you can say to your self , "for what I am in this world"

we need openness between dev and users , and this is requirement for Real Crypto

"Openness" Dev has a countdown on the website and Twitter for the Gatekeeper release! Maybe you need a hug and a back rub from the dev telling you everything will be ok...come on man! Sell everything so they can have more for the gatekeeper insurance fund! Wake up guys and do what the pros are doing$$$
LOL.I love crypto coins.Remaind me years when I was playing with penny stocks.Where CEO loosers clean up ours pockets from money because we like to be rich overnight.Sometime we got very good profit .Few times I've made few thousands bucks just because of  patience.Well...I'm waiting  with patience for Dev. for his movement . Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

do you still own GRID?

Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
ya , this coin dead . dont worry , dev can made another coin and you can make profit if u smart
Activity: 686
already dead ?

i know it  bedore this coin launch to the world
same dev many same if compare another shit coin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
legendary

You still have time to add on the cheap...imho  Cool

Ah, sometimes i have the feeling that this website is full of children. Maybe BCT need to start thinking of a paid service. Smiley Everything is possible with the Gatekeeper, it can move higher like crazy again, and indeed DEV shouldn't be online all the time, as long as they deliver....
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

You still have time to add on the cheap...imho  Cool
Activity: 302
Just leave um to it guys as the old saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you cant make um drink... you cant fix stupid  Cheesy

Check BAT, FLAP, EAC, ZEIT, ZET, IFC, MEOW, ....

A coin can suddenly go to the moon with or without dev.

Hey man , Read again , he not say coin withoutt dev can to da moon , to da sky , to da mars , to da black hole , to da deep or to da ass .. he say "Coin without dev just shit coin " , shit coin and just for P&D grup make profit , and then after profit ? leave and move to another coin  Grin Grin. just stupid people still believe to coin witout dev , basically this is already negative . unfornatelly , this is fact in here  Cry .

Any one forget about XSI
The power of chinese money  Roll Eyes
XSI dead for long time and bump bump bump
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

Hey man , Read again , he not say coin withoutt dev can to da moon , to da sky , to da mars , to da black hole , to da deep or to da ass .. he say "Coin without dev just shit coin " , shit coin and just for P&D grup make profit , and then after profit ? leave and move to another coin  Grin Grin. just stupid people still believe to coin witout dev , basically this is already negative . unfortunately , this is fact in here  Cry .
legendary

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Buy many Grid at this price is easy. Small investment 0.1 btc can change very easy on 1 btc, with pump under gate release time presure. DEV is quiet, if make some post, price will go 2x from ATM. All is speculation only, trade w caution on any coin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Let's hope that everything will soon get better with time, and will fall into circles.
Pages:
Jump to: