Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 30. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Oh No , this shit slready Dead with Placebo shit  Tongue

You follow Placebo = You shit , and please repair your brain

im not follow placebo and im not him fans
but i see some coin his pick is potential UP
look WOCX and ROSE also i get some profit in BTx

Grid is down because DEV not online and so many fuder try to get cheap

look fact now i this coin is potential to up too you can buy and take 5-10% if you scared Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Oh No , this shit slready Dead with Placebo shit  Tongue

You follow Placebo = You shit , and please repair your brain
legendary
Activity: 1120
Time for some real GRID movements like BAT, LOT, START etc.BUY NOW OR CRY LATER.
legendary
Im' buying some more GRID. After a 150 LTC profit on BAT Cheesy
legendary
volume is again picking up.

dead guys , dont late for buy some  drug for relax

LOT, EAC, IFC, FTC,... were also dead.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
dead guys , dont late for buy some  drug for relax
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
why this shit not move , GRIDPAY fans , where are you ? please Push

Gridpay Fans are quietly accumulating this on the cheap! Very soon the sells will be lifted and it's rocket time again...not sure if it will be before Gatekeeper is released but it's getting soon imho$$$
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
why this shit not move , GRIDPAY fans , where are you ? please Push
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Same here, not another satoshi is going into this crap. Stay away or be burned
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
not good for invest in here , just one shit , and make another shit
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
People can say whatever they want.. but i smell a pump is coming.

Read the signs of the market. Look at what is happening with Lottocoin at the moment, look what happened with CryptoFocuscoin (FCS). DEVs knows that they need to drop the price of their coin hard enough so that they can add more and more coins and then they pump it and make another nice amount of money, i see this signs in GRID too, so don't be surprised that suddenly GRID is being pumped. I see the same signs in MOON and BAT too, so do your own resource and maybe you are lucky and have the next lottocoin in your hands. Wink

Agree, pump will come soon for Grid. 3-5k is very possible level.

Time for a GRID pump Cheesy or maybe it is still too early, Gate keeper coming soon.

look also camoracoin that alt is very down for long time, ROS too
i think GRID will be stabil on 150-220 for 2-3 month maybe 1year and dead  Cheesy

But i like i have friend (facebook) where he still stake GRID and he buy in 1000sat that make me hoky cause my average cost is 500sat Smiley
legendary

Read the signs of the market. Look at what is happening with Lottocoin at the moment, look what happened with CryptoFocuscoin (FCS). DEVs knows that they need to drop the price of their coin hard enough so that they can add more and more coins and then they pump it and make another nice amount of money, i see this signs in GRID too, so don't be surprised that suddenly GRID is being pumped. I see the same signs in MOON and BAT too, so do your own resource and maybe you are lucky and have the next lottocoin in your hands. Wink

Time for a GRID pump Cheesy or maybe it is still too early, Gate keeper coming soon.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
hy dev when you lauch the gatekeper?

i'm still loss with this coin Sad

Download wallet, update, move coins there, keep wallet running, wait for 3 hrs and that is all.
ohh it worked well,we ll all make good profits with Gatekeepers help,heck yes!

how much is gained from staking?
3%
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

Download wallet, update, move coins there, keep wallet running, wait for 3 hrs and that is all.

how much is gained from staking?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Any updates for us dev?

are you fucking serious?

man, it's threads/coins like these that make me palmface alts all the bloody time!  Angry Embarrassed

fuck sakes.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.

Pages:
Jump to: