Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 35. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
whether this coin is going to go anywhere or not, placebo's presence always = lulz.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
ahhhh i say 10sat in a few days.. Undecided
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
We are going to 50 sat in 1-2 days?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
legendary
Activity: 1120
I will dump on the pump at 300 sats Cheesy i've 1.5M so, please dump it to recover my losses. Thanks.

There's no 1.5M wallet now...

he like He is typical of people Like Lie , Look the history , and you can got fact he not trusted , Lie to another People , and he bought cheap , ya this is crypto ..

Every day, the market book looks different, sometimes it say, buy and sometimes it say sell. It is a trading market, so today a coin can be a strong buy, and tomorrow a sell.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
This coin is set for big pump any time in days period, just watch bittrex sell/buy wall. Volume and price will be significant, I dont tell nobody for buy, or sell, everybody has to own decision made.   
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
And the freefall continue, today below 200 sats, tomorrow below 150 sats. When you check the distribution list, nobody with more then 1M coins, that means enough, DEV is gone.

What you want ,,,?
You need buy lowest price ,,? Than
Are you want to take over again ,,?
How many coin you take over and dead,,?

Take over? Who is taking over GRID? Certainly not me. The only coin that i took over, and in fact i didn't took it over, just manage it for one week was BTX. A takeover of a coin is 90% of the time a failure.  Yeap, i will buy some more GRID for sure if the market conditions changes, look at the graph, it is going to 150 sats for sure.

You want to take profit and make more scared
be fair don't make me scared too

I have some grid buy in 1000satosi Sad

basically this is character of Placebo , he say Pump some day ago , and say Dump now , he dont have stance for this coin , he just trading for make profit and brings us to the panic  Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
lets pump  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  go to the moooon

you go first  Grin

I will dump on the pump at 300 sats Cheesy i've 1.5M so, please dump it to recover my losses. Thanks.

Quote from: placebo
I will buy some more at 100 sats, i sold all my coins, cover my loses, it looks like we are moving to 100Sats.

I cant work you out, on minute you say you have dumped, the next you say you have 1.5 mil ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
And the freefall continue, today below 200 sats, tomorrow below 150 sats. When you check the distribution list, nobody with more then 1M coins, that means enough, DEV is gone.

What you want ,,,?
You need buy lowest price ,,? Than
Are you want to take over again ,,?
How many coin you take over and dead,,?

Take over? Who is taking over GRID? Certainly not me. The only coin that i took over, and in fact i didn't took it over, just manage it for one week was BTX. A takeover of a coin is 90% of the time a failure.  Yeap, i will buy some more GRID for sure if the market conditions changes, look at the graph, it is going to 150 sats for sure.

You want to take profit and make more scared
be fair don't make me scared too

I have some grid buy in 1000satosi Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

he like He is typical of people Like Lie , Look the history , and you can got fact he not trusted , Lie to another People , and he bought cheap , ya this is crypto ..
Activity: 133

legendary

you go first  Grin

Activity: 686
Dump , Pump , Hard dump again , Litlle Pump , Dump , Little pump , Hard dump and next next next   1 sat Wink
legendary

Take over? Who is taking over GRID? Certainly not me. The only coin that i took over, and in fact i didn't took it over, just manage it for one week was BTX. A takeover of a coin is 90% of the time a failure.  Yeap, i will buy some more GRID for sure if the market conditions changes, look at the graph, it is going to 150 sats for sure.

Nice to see your prediction Smiley
now iam ready on buy wall under 150sat  Cool

Thank's

Buy support dropped below 10 BTC the first time since weeks, even below 9 BTC.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it

Nice to see your prediction Smiley
now iam ready on buy wall under 150sat  Cool

Thank's
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
still 12BTC buy support, and nice volume. 21BTC to 1000sats, while it was 25BTC a few days ago.
This sh*t is gonna be pumped anytime soon, but buying now is not for the faint hearted.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
hey guys  any psychopath in here ?  Lips sealed

yes, you are an Idiot psychopath with use sock puppet accounts, but your efforts have no benefit.   SmileyCheesyGrin
Pages:
Jump to: