Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 36. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
hey guys  any psychopath in here ?  Lips sealed

Yes, me. Even the 4 BTC buy wall at 1 sats is being removed Cheesy

ya i know , next hour maybe just 100sat .
what you are already taking potion ?

Next hour would be pretty fast, but in a few days, maybe. We were stable at 400 - 450, then at 350 - 400 then at 300 - 350 and then big drop to 200 - 250, so i think you see the trend, no?  or you just don't want to see it Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

ya i know , next hour maybe just 100sat .
what you are already taking potion ?
legendary

legendary
And the freefall continue, today below 200 sats, tomorrow below 150 sats. When you check the distribution list, nobody with more then 1M coins, that means enough, DEV is gone.

What you want ,,,?
You need buy lowest price ,,? Than
Are you want to take over again ,,?
How many coin you take over and dead,,?

Take over? Who is taking over GRID? Certainly not me. The only coin that i took over, and in fact i didn't took it over, just manage it for one week was BTX. A takeover of a coin is 90% of the time a failure.  Yeap, i will buy some more GRID for sure if the market conditions changes, look at the graph, it is going to 150 sats for sure.

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
And the freefall continue, today below 200 sats, tomorrow below 150 sats. When you check the distribution list, nobody with more then 1M coins, that means enough, DEV is gone.

What you want ,,,?
You need buy lowest price ,,? Than
Are you want to take over again ,,?
How many coin you take over and dead,,?
legendary
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
i should buy more for staking
Warning. I know those fellows since a few years.You can believe or not .But those  guys as usually, will disappear for looooooooong time .They did that before and they left many peeps with empty wallets .
Evrybody should buy or sell using they own brain.But buying  now for staking is total nonsense.Is exactly the same like flushing  Bitcoin to the toilet. C ya at 0.0000001 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
i should buy more for staking
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I'll buy some at 150 sats as its a good deal and likely trade above that again later.
legendary
stupid bag holders , while I warned dozens of times, but you did not pay attention. now you are faced by 12 Bitcoin fake buy wall  , that will collapse with the smallest dump.(also there is one buy order with 4 bitcoin in 1 Sat for buying more than 419 million GRID Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

but the real distance to 450 Sat, is more than 10 bitcoin. Grin Grin Grin

I will buy some more at 100 sats, i sold all my coins, cover my loses, it looks like we are moving to 100Sats.
4 BTC support at 1 sat, wtf, so basically all support is now gone  Cry  Cry  Cry

Imagine a big castle bounce house your jumping in and you hear a large hissing and ppptttththup sounds as its walls start sagging and falling in. That is where grid is now in its life cycle. Deflating rapidly.

Pretty much what it is at this point.  Undecided
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
stupid bag holders , while I warned dozens of times, but you did not pay attention. now you are faced by 12 Bitcoin fake buy wall  , that will collapse with the smallest dump.(also there is one buy order with 4 bitcoin in 1 Sat for buying more than 419 million GRID Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

but the real distance to 450 Sat, is more than 10 bitcoin. Grin Grin Grin
how about if i compare grid to horse shit surrounded by flies?

pretty much equal, no??

That would mean horse shit is 5 times more valuable than ROS, and it probably doesn't have syncing issues.

LOL. Horse shit seems to be a good investment. Must be like that mule shit coin.  Wink
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits

pretty much equal, no??

That would mean horse shit is 5 times more valuable than ROS, and it probably doesn't have syncing issues.
Great Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

pretty much equal, no??

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

pretty much equal, no??
legendary
4 BTC support at 1 sat, wtf, so basically all support is now gone  Cry  Cry  Cry

If you put that into context... 4 BTC is, what, 5 times the volume of ROS?

Smiley if you compare GRID with ROS, even 5 times higher price as ROS then it is worth nothing GRID. Smiley
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
4 BTC support at 1 sat, wtf, so basically all support is now gone  Cry  Cry  Cry

If you put that into context... 4 BTC is, what, 5 times the volume of ROS?

It's also 14% of ROS's entire market cap lol
Activity: 130
Moving markets!

Imagine a big castle bounce house your jumping in and you hear a large hissing and ppptttththup sounds as its walls start sagging and falling in. That is where grid is now in its life cycle. Deflating rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: