Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 40. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 250
waiting the panic sell again  Cool Cool
I'm waiting for 10 satoshi Cheesy

i have prediction bottom value .

Iam not see any pump, reduce volume every day
i think geid will be dead
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
sounds like ready 4 the pump Grin
legendary
the No.1 account is dwn to 2mil from nearly 3.5mil yesterday... can any1 explain this tactic?

Nope, as he bought those coins at around 400 sats... so he is selling to himself on other wallets.

i think he withdraw it to stake in PC wallet
long term invesment

can be, as i don't see any new accounts with more coins, the top wallets are still the same, so it can be a witdraw to his wallet.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
the No.1 account is dwn to 2mil from nearly 3.5mil yesterday... can any1 explain this tactic?

Nope, as he bought those coins at around 400 sats... so he is selling to himself on other wallets.

i think he withdraw it to stake in PC wallet
long term invesment
legendary

Activity: 189

legendary
Nice easy profit again coming us way Cheesy
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
wallet! 3.25 mil what the heck is this?
Glad that just invested 0.1 btc.
legendary
1.40 BTC buy order at 360sats now... you know, people that bought at 311 and sold in yesterday night pump at 400 made some nice 30% profit.

I'm always buying at 320 - 340 - 360 and getting out at 420 - 440 - 460. Give me always some good returns and i can always buy back cheaper ,as it move up and down all the day. Perfect coin for trading. One day i will wake up and see that it is above 1000sats, but that is still ok, as i have a few coins on C-CEX that i don't use for trading, so making profit on day trading and if it finally jump, making huge profit on my stake on c-cex. Cheesy
legendary
Getting closer to 400 sats again, wondering if it will move to 487 or not.
legendary
Feel free and sue your teacher  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No need to do that. You're just FUDding to buy some cheap coins, else you won't be here at all Cheesy people that FUD are only interested in getting cheaper coins so that they can sell it higher when they stop fudding and use another account and start talking about how great that coin is. if it is scam etc, why spending time and energy on scam by fudding, if you are not planning to buy it, why fudding? because all the people that are FUDding are buying.
Ok..I'm give up to provoke .Sorry man .This was my test how strong community is.As I can see this board is strong and holding well.Now I can buy more . Grin Grin Grin Grin

WTF.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ok, buy up to 700 sats then i'm out Cheesy
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Feel free and sue your teacher  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No need to do that. You're just FUDding to buy some cheap coins, else you won't be here at all Cheesy people that FUD are only interested in getting cheaper coins so that they can sell it higher when they stop fudding and use another account and start talking about how great that coin is. if it is scam etc, why spending time and energy on scam by fudding, if you are not planning to buy it, why fudding? because all the people that are FUDding are buying.
Ok..I'm give up to provoke .Sorry man .This was my test how strong community is.As I can see this board is strong and holding well.Now I can buy more . Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 131
legendary

Millionaires Club 47
Expect a huge pump soon... look at those three accounts...

That is already 20% of all coins, and i don't know, maybe there are some more accounts from him...
                                                                                                               TRUTH     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Luckily you are so good in math that you know that you have a -55555%, i thought that my teacher told me that you can only have a -100% and not -5555% but you can have a + 55555% so maybe you mean that, else you look like a pretty stupid asshole, if you ask me:D
Millionaires Club 47
Expect a huge pump soon... look at those three accounts...

That is already 20% of all coins, and i don't know, maybe there are some more accounts from him...
                                                                                                               TRUTH     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Luckily you are so good in math that you know that you have a -55555%, i thought that my teacher told me that you can only have a -100% and not -5555% but you can have a + 55555% so maybe you mean that, else you look like a pretty stupid asshole, if you ask me:D
0.0000034 x100% =0.0000068        0.0000034  x 10 ( 1000%) =0.000034   0.0000034 x 100 ( 10000%) =0.00034   0.0000034 x 550 ( 55000%)=0.00187   0.0000034 x 555 ( 55555%) =0.001887
Now  Fat a@@   go back to school and learn how to recognize procentage  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  BTW read my sign below  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: