Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 56. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This thread makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever (just like the coin), what a surprise.  Very sad re. the bagholders...hopefully the price recoups somewhat so people are left shirtless.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Volume still high, but going down anyway
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
And GRID is moving UP again Cheesy This is really a perfect coin to make some good profit. Buying selling with 20% profit, but not selling 100% but only 80% so that you have 20% FREE COINS and then waiting for the big pump Cheesy

Have you lost your mind ? This is obviously a big SCAM. Once pumpers leave, there will be NOTHING.

In the biggest scam you can make the biggest profit Wink

so what ? Expecting 80ksat Huh

No, of course not... expecting max 3000sats, they will never be able to pump it back to 80k sats, as then they will be running a lose, but i'm pretty sure that some people are adding a nice amount of coins now, and they are smart, not using one bittrex account but many, so that it doesn't look like one person own 50% of the coin.

3000sat really?
i would say 10/20k:)
do you mind?
Don't forget to last big pump in 80ksatosi Smiley
iam waiting for that rate to sell Cheesy
So you should to keep waiting forever. Cheesy
And GRID is moving UP again Cheesy This is really a perfect coin to make some good profit. Buying selling with 20% profit, but not selling 100% but only 80% so that you have 20% FREE COINS and then waiting for the big pump Cheesy

Have you lost your mind ? This is obviously a big SCAM. Once pumpers leave, there will be NOTHING.

No, of course not... expecting max 3000sats, they will never be able to pump it back to 80k sats, as then they will be running a lose, but i'm pretty sure that some people are adding a nice amount of coins now, and they are smart, not using one bittrex account but many, so that it doesn't look like one person own 50% of the coin.

but your comments are very different in the last 24 hours.    Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

3000sat really?
do you mind?
Don't forget to last big pump in 80ksatosi Smiley
iam waiting for that rate to sell Cheesy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

3000sat really?
do you mind?

He did not lose his mind, but is looking for a way to empty his bag in the bag of a new stupid.  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
is anybody able to place buy order...Huh it automatically cancel's for me.....anybody??

phew....its ok now...
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What the hell happend here? From 500k satoshi to 350 satoshi ??

Nothing, we call that manipulation. Next week or next month it can be again 5000sats or so.

5K. ? LOL   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
FUD is strong on this one, so expect some big jumps soon Cheesy If there is no FUD then nobody cares, how more FUD how more people cares so...

The Fud is weak imho! When Crave was rallying the fud almost crashed BCT...
legendary
Total coin supply = 30 mil ?

Very cheap right now IMHO! This is going to make our Crave rally of 800k look small...
Welcome Cravers and enjoy the ride  Cool

ROS is hitting hard too Cheesy What a day, what a day Cheesy
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Name:   GridPay
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:59:24 AM

He online today but he not say anything
mak more people scared

What he can to say? Wink
I forgot,  at least he should thank for dumping his bag into the bag of bag holders . Cheesy

He must say something to keep investor trust him

What do you need a hug? maybe the dev can rub your back and tell you it's gonna be ok...Get real man! the dev is hard at work! go away fud patrol.  Grin
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Total coin supply = 30 mil ?

Very cheap right now IMHO! This is going to make our Crave rally of 800k look small...
Welcome Cravers and enjoy the ride  Cool
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Is Slack channel for GRIDPAY?
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Name:   GridPay
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:59:24 AM

He online today but he not say anything
mak more people scared

What he can to say? Wink
I forgot,  at least he should thank for dumping his bag into the bag of bag holders . Cheesy

He must say something to keep investor trust him
legendary

Nothing, we call that manipulation. Next week or next month it can be again 5000sats or so.

bullshit placebo and you know it. But a man gotta do what a man gotta do to dump his bag on the next fool, right?

What happened is that the "devs" who probably "bought" 95% of the supply for 0 stats during their ICO have dumped again (after the first p+d where this coin reached the cap of NXT) after releasing the big "news" and unlocking the thread after deleting every single post back from feb. If they are ever going to pump it again is hard to say, no one knows other than scamdev and his friends.

1. Yes, DEV took a lot of money, massive amount of money.
2. DEV has massive amount of money, so they can easily buy a lot of the coins back theirself at almost nothing.
3. DEV release their product, and pump it himself and people will start buying it again.

Winners?

1. DEV for a few 100 BTCs
2. People that are buying now at low levels.

Losers?

1. People that bought at 100k or so, but then they have to average down and become a winner again.

So i believe we will see a lot of pumps and dumps moving forward, if a DEV has +100BTC then he can make every pump another 10 BTC easily, so why should they be stupid and move away? They will not move away, and they will pump and dump it several times, and it is on us to know when to get in and out Wink
Activity: 398

bullshit placebo and you know it. But a man gotta do what a man gotta do to dump his bag on the next fool, right?

What happened is that the "devs" who probably "bought" 95% of the supply for 0 stats during their ICO have dumped again (after the first p+d where this coin reached the cap of NXT) after releasing the big "news" and unlocking the thread after deleting every single post back from feb. If they are ever going to pump it again is hard to say, no one knows other than scamdev and his friends.
Pages:
Jump to: