Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 9. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This thread should be locked to keep people from trying to sell their bags to the noobs,
I told you all for weeks on end that the devs left and this coin has no choice but to die.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Some nice/interesting pump then hype then dump then bagging then hype then no pump and more dump...

Manipulation at its finest.

This pump is going to be epic when it comes 'round again Wink

You are a bagholder, aren't you ?  Angry

A bagholder who needs to dump his coins  Grin

Let's face it. You lost way more then .40 BTC, your effort to pump this coin would assume you spent at least 3/4 BTC in it. So your effort to move your debt to another user is something to be ashameful.
Like only Russel Peters can say. Be a man.

Don't invest in ICO's/newbie 'devs' and learn from your mistakes.

Actually if I sold mine now i'd be at less than 0.3 loss so that's okay, I knew I took a risk, furthermore I ain't trying to pump shit boy, read my comments, I am totally honest about this project, both positive and negative Wink

Be a man!
Some nice/interesting pump then hype then dump then bagging then hype then no pump and more dump...

You are a bagholder, aren't you ?  Angry

A bagholder who needs to dump his coins  Grin

Let's face it. You lost way more then .40 BTC, your effort to pump this coin would assume you spent at least 3/4 BTC in it. So your effort to move your debt to another user is something to be ashameful.
Like only Russel Peters can say. Be a man.

Don't invest in ICO's/newbie 'devs' and learn from your mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1120

to be fair DEV did create a special wallet, I trust the dev, he is not going to let us down! what we have seen so far is just his normal form, but he will ascend into a Super Dev by implementing unique features into the gatekeeper wallet, and that's not even his final form, no Dev will ascend once more untill he is a Super Super Dev and take over the IMF and the ECB, then he'll be laughing his ass off and so do I the Super Super investor who is waiting untill his bags turn into gold Wink

I am sorry for your loss

I am too  Sad
to be fair DEV did create a special wallet, I trust the dev, he is not going to let us down! what we have seen so far is just his normal form, but he will ascend into a Super Dev by implementing unique features into the gatekeeper wallet, and that's not even his final form, no Dev will ascend once more untill he is a Super Super Dev and take over the IMF and the ECB, then he'll be laughing his ass off and so do I the Super Super investor who is waiting untill his bags turn into gold Wink

I am sorry for your loss

Thanks, only bought a 100k at 400 sats though, still  Cry

Still 0.45 BTC loss  Cry  Anyway, I am sure you will make them back  Wink

You did not deserve this. I hope you are not Super Super Sad.

I am sorry for your loss
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Just like I have been saying. Dev is gone. He's not coming back.
You all need to wake up here and see how you've been duped.
Its sad, mostly because people have been telling you this for weeks.
Have a good day.

You might be right. It has been a while since he posted.

Everyone here is right. Its not just me who tells it like it is.
Only people who are not telling it like it is are the bagholderz because they need to sell their bagz to someone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Have a good day.

You might be right. It has been a while since he posted.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Have a good day.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Seems to be disabled on Trex. Wonder what happened?

It shows disabled on my trex wallet but I just bought some at the ask and the trade was executed...

Is it just on the exchange end then? Something they are doing?

I don't know what's going on...strange!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!

It shows disabled on my trex wallet but I just bought some at the ask and the trade was executed...

Is it just on the exchange end then? Something they are doing?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I agree I think it will play one or more times again. I hope anyway as I still have some of the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Yup, the coin has its 'interesting' background development and whatever the heck price manipulation...but something tells me it's not 'over' yet.  

Why is the wallet still under maint in bittrex?  Will it come back online soon?  Is it just updated?  I bet it's yet more game ploy to shake out weak hands and then pump comes lol...who/why would these ppl waste time developing stuff? (then again that's how far scammers go in crypto these days, nice website tho simple, whatever vaporware and all!).  Though I "hear" GRID actually is DOING something.......what, no idea....

Hopefully not a scam being shut down? (but wouldn't surprise me)  Roll Eyes Huh Lips sealed
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
looked at the previous pumps . dev has not updated anything . I think the dev acquired enough coin and an update , the pump will come .

Might be on to something. It's always a gamble though so I wouldn't bet your house on it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I hope dev will update information to the community soon ..
Yes I hope so, I believe if gridpay not shitcoin Cheesy

Looking at his activity, not sure whether he would give an update ...
looked at the previous pumps . dev has not updated anything . I think the dev acquired enough coin and an update , the pump will come .
Activity: 444

Looking at his activity, not sure whether he would give an update ...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

YoBit hey? One of the biggest scam exchanges around
Pages:
Jump to: