Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 11. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Good to see GRID moving forward. Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Short-term investors are retreating . This coin has a high potential and profits for you right now if you have faith in it .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Gate Keeper  Beta Release !

Today we release the first beta of the Gate Keeper. Whilst there may still be some bugs, we have tested this internally for a few weeks and it is now stable.
Part of our mission is to create a platform which will extend the utility of GridPay, and the Gate Keeper is the first step towards that goal.

In the coming months, we will be adding modules to the Gate Keeper, and this is where the modular design will really shine through. In particular, the API will allow GridPay and Gate Keeper to be integrated seamlessly to a multitude of applications connected to the web.

As this is an early build, we do hope you can report and bugs to us here, and whilst it is primitive, we thank you all for the patience you've had through the turbulence, and we look forward to bringing out the next phase of our project in the near future.

You will be able to access the gate keeper at http://gridpay.me:3000/
Simply register for an account, and make sure you set up 2FA, then you'll be ready to access your coins on any device in the cloud!

In the next update, we will be including staking as well as API!

That's all for now.

GridPay

Tested it out all works fine from what I can see

Could perhaps have a "confirm password" field in the registration form optionally

Edit: Confirm or Re-enter
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Has the development stopped for this coin?  Huh

are you not have time to read coment above  Angry
Gatekeeper release beta and dev still at here to keep investro trust

Today we release the first beta of the Gate Keeper. Whilst there may still be some bugs, we have tested this internally for a few weeks and it is now stable.
Part of our mission is to create a platform which will extend the utility of GridPay, and the Gate Keeper is the first step towards that goal.

In the coming months, we will be adding modules to the Gate Keeper, and this is where the modular design will really shine through. In particular, the API will allow GridPay and Gate Keeper to be integrated seamlessly to a multitude of applications connected to the web.

As this is an early build, we do hope you can report and bugs to us here, and whilst it is primitive, we thank you all for the patience you've had through the turbulence, and we look forward to bringing out the next phase of our project in the near future.

Simply register for an account, and make sure you set up 2FA, then you'll be ready to access your coins on any device in the cloud!

That's all for now.

GridPay

Has the development stopped for this coin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So here's what's going to happen moving forward

There's going to a couple of small pumps then a major price rise

Most of you are going to cash out in the short run, the traders will monopolise, and the smart ones will do better

LOL

That's funny, but hey you could be right...probably a slim chance though.  Regardless, hopefully the dev proves to be more forthcoming with providing updates on a more frequent basis.  Seems the tech and will are there for 'something' to happen with this coin and value...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
So here's what's going to happen moving forward

There's going to a couple of small pumps then a major price rise

Most of you are going to cash out in the short run, the traders will monopolise, and the smart ones will do better

LOL
Activity: 100
heh I unloaded 50k when the timer ran out but kept 200k to see what happens, glad i did.

Where's that placebo when you need him.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I tweeted it and hopefully it is well received. Looks nice and works well.
Is gridpay takenover by another team?  Huh

PM your Tweeter id + gridpay address i will give some gridpay to you Smiley
jus a litle amount to keep support gridpay

retweeted! @ohyperjacked

PM your Gridpay address
because not allowed giveaway in this thread/section Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

retweeted! @ohyperjacked
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Things take time! You sound like some architect that thinks he can snap his fingers and the building gets built...your wrong on this one imho! Read back over all of the devs posts carefully and then please respond with a more intelligent post!

4 months, and just an online wallet. Well done, if that's your definition of a competent dev then maybe it's not my intelligence that should be questioned.

I know it is mine...lol! I'm not trying to talk this up...but you might see some hints if you are business literate and read all the devs posts. This is just my observation and of course I'm probably wrong.
I have said for some time that the scene of crypto is changing and coins with good business models will lead the coming alt bull run.
Crave is one example...more will follow! This may or may not be but one of those coins...
cheers

Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Things take time! You sound like some architect that thinks he can snap his fingers and the building gets built...your wrong on this one imho! Read back over all of the devs posts carefully and then please respond with a more intelligent post!

4 months, and just an online wallet. Well done, if that's your definition of a competent dev then maybe it's not my intelligence that should be questioned.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

That's all for now. 

GridPay

Wow, an actual reply on time with release, not bad.  I take back whatever FUD I may have mentioned earlier, lol.  Just playing it safe.  Not sure about price manipulation though, but I bought and will enjoy if it rises, either natural or via pump!  
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Lol, an online wallet. That's all? That's what the countdown is all about? What a weak attempt at pump.

Lighten up dude! Just buy some wit dat fat stack you made off da Crave rally...and if it goes to 0.01 do you still give me 5btc?  Cool

I was waiting to see what the dev can come up with and it's just online wallet. So dissapointing, i was ready to invest if it is good.

Pages:
Jump to: